Administration and recovery

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Post Reply
User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:28 pm

On a farce scale of 1 to 10 we are at Kenneth Williams. We glided past Barbara Windsor some time last night...

Is somebody (no doubt on £1000 per hour) teaching them joined up writing?
No no no, first a S, then a hazza.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 27078
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:33 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:28 pm
On a farce scale of 1 to 10 we are at Kenneth Williams. We glided past Barbara Windsor some time last night...

Is somebody (no doubt on £1000 per hour) teaching them joined up writing?
No no no, first a S, then a hazza.
Be reet.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 36460
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:19 pm
Location: Drifting into the arena of the unwell.

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:35 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:28 pm
On a farce scale of 1 to 10 we are at Kenneth Williams. We glided past Barbara Windsor some time last night...

Is somebody (no doubt on £1000 per hour) teaching them joined up writing?
No no no, first a S, then a hazza.
is 10 reached when someone's trousers fall down? :)
May the bridges I burn light your way

Jugs
Dedicated
Dedicated
Posts: 1949
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:31 pm
Location: On a shelf

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by Jugs » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:44 pm

Prufrock wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:38 pm
Not sure, BWFCi wasn't that excited about him. Could be a few. O'Neil? Hope there's a centre back or two as I don't fancy two children up against Akinfenwa!
Forgot about this possibility lool

User avatar
Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 19233
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 4:00 pm
Location: Hanging on in quiet desperation
Contact:

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:51 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:35 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:28 pm
On a farce scale of 1 to 10 we are at Kenneth Williams. We glided past Barbara Windsor some time last night...

Is somebody (no doubt on £1000 per hour) teaching them joined up writing?
No no no, first a S, then a hazza.
is 10 reached when someone's trousers fall down? :)
just as the vicar walks in through one door and the prostitute through the other?

HMX
Dedicated
Dedicated
Posts: 1774
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:29 pm
Location: Brighton

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by HMX » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:02 pm

Rumour flying about that Magennis has refused to travel down.

EDIT: checked the previous page and I'm not the first to 'report' this...

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 27078
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:03 pm

HMX wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:02 pm
Rumour flying about that Magennis has refused to travel down.

EDIT: checked the previous page and I'm not the first to 'report' this...
He has. Absolutely ridiculous in my opinion.

officer_dibble
Legend
Legend
Posts: 9866
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:33 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by officer_dibble » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:04 pm

Has he really? Fine him 2 weeks wages...

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:05 pm

HMX wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:02 pm
Rumour flying about that Magennis has refused to travel down.

EDIT: checked the previous page and I'm not the first to 'report' this...
You're not even the fifth! :wink:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:05 pm

officer_dibble wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:04 pm
Has he really? Fine him 2 weeks wages...
:lol:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 27078
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:05 pm

officer_dibble wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:04 pm
Has he really? Fine him 2 weeks wages...
Suspect he will be fined.

HMX
Dedicated
Dedicated
Posts: 1774
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:29 pm
Location: Brighton

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by HMX » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:07 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:05 pm
HMX wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:02 pm
Rumour flying about that Magennis has refused to travel down.

EDIT: checked the previous page and I'm not the first to 'report' this...
You're not even the fifth! :wink:
:fingers:

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend
Posts: 7608
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:47 pm
Location: Half dead in Panama

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by Harry Genshaw » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:09 pm

I imagine Magennis doesn't feel too enamoured with Bolton Wanderers at the moment.

Did we ever hear what prevented him from walking away like Ameobi and Olkowski?
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 24509
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 6:45 pm

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:10 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:03 pm
HMX wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:02 pm
Rumour flying about that Magennis has refused to travel down.

EDIT: checked the previous page and I'm not the first to 'report' this...
He has. Absolutely ridiculous in my opinion.
Aye - whilst I've previously been supportive, this one make very little sense.

Enoch
Icon
Icon
Posts: 4267
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: The Garden of England.

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by Enoch » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:11 pm

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:51 pm
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:35 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:28 pm
On a farce scale of 1 to 10 we are at Kenneth Williams. We glided past Barbara Windsor some time last night...

Is somebody (no doubt on £1000 per hour) teaching them joined up writing?
No no no, first a S, then a hazza.
is 10 reached when someone's trousers fall down? :)
just as the vicar walks in through one door and the prostitute through the other?

The full Brian Rix!

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:12 pm

And on we roll...

Harry: Wednesday 19:00
Insano: Wednesday 19:30
Worthy: Wednesday: 20:00
HMX: Thursday 09:00
Jimbo: Thursday 09:12
Burnden P: Thursday 10:30
Bertie Wooster: Thursday 12:00
DJBlu: Thursday 12:01
Prufrock: Thursday 13:00
Bruce: close of play Thursday (assuming 17:00) - sorry Bruce.
Officer Dibble: Friday 02:00
Bristol: Friday 11:00
Malcd: Friday 14:00
Senor Domingos: Friday 15:45
AT [no longer desert dwelling] Friday 16:23
LLS /Nicholado/LeverEnd - Not before Saturday 15:00
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 27078
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:12 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:09 pm
I imagine Magennis doesn't feel too enamoured with Bolton Wanderers at the moment.

Did we ever hear what prevented him from walking away like Ameobi and Olkowski?
My heart bleeds. He's been paid. The club has been through the wringer here - and its their duty to get on with it for now.

Others in same position are doing just that.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 24509
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 6:45 pm

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:13 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:12 pm
And on we roll...

Harry: Wednesday 19:00
Insano: Wednesday 19:30
Worthy: Wednesday: 20:00
HMX: Thursday 09:00
Jimbo: Thursday 09:12
Burnden P: Thursday 10:30
Bertie Wooster: Thursday 12:00
DJBlu: Thursday 12:01
Prufrock: Thursday 13:00
Bruce: close of play Thursday (assuming 17:00) - sorry Bruce.
Officer Dibble: Friday 02:00
Bristol: Friday 11:00
Malcd: Friday 14:00
Senor Domingos: Friday 15:45
AT [no longer desert dwelling] Friday 16:23
LLS /Nicholado/LeverEnd - Not before Saturday 15:00
Oi - you changed yours to September the 15th!

User avatar
Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 18436
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 11:14 am
Location: In the long grass, hunting for a watering hole.

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:16 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:13 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:12 pm
And on we roll...

Harry: Wednesday 19:00
Insano: Wednesday 19:30
Worthy: Wednesday: 20:00
HMX: Thursday 09:00
Jimbo: Thursday 09:12
Burnden P: Thursday 10:30
Bertie Wooster: Thursday 12:00
DJBlu: Thursday 12:01
Prufrock: Thursday 13:00
Bruce: close of play Thursday (assuming 17:00) - sorry Bruce.
Officer Dibble: Friday 02:00
Bristol: Friday 11:00
Malcd: Friday 14:00
Senor Domingos: Friday 15:45
AT [no longer desert dwelling] Friday 16:23
LLS /Nicholado/LeverEnd - Not before Saturday 15:00
Oi - you changed yours to September the 15th!
10th mate, 10th. And there's always fxcking one keeping a beady eye out... :lol:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

bristol_Wanderer3
Dedicated
Dedicated
Posts: 1713
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:53 pm

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by bristol_Wanderer3 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:18 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:09 pm
I imagine Magennis doesn't feel too enamoured with Bolton Wanderers at the moment.

Did we ever hear what prevented him from walking away like Ameobi and Olkowski?
Possibly that he is generally terrible? No coincidence that he was possibly late to take his chance to walk away, sums up his awareness and chance taking abilities.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 28 guests