Administration and recovery

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by Harry Genshaw » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:16 pm

Athertonian wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:55 pm
This smells of Andersons dirt. Delaying in a hope we don't sign any players. This barsteward believe me will try his best to put the spokes in the wheels, he's that evil.
If so, it's a dangerous game he's playing. He'd end up with nowt if we're liquidated no?
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:39 pm

I think I've mentioned this nearly as many times as LSL's circularity.

Am I missing a bit with the "Anderson game?" If Quantuma set the deadline for bids on hotel to be in this Friday coming (which is what Nixon and Iles seem to be suggesting is the timeline) then why, oh why, oh why, would anyone think they'd conclude a sale before then to FV? Anderson wouldn't need to do anything. The timeline is set. The Club and the Hotel are separate legal entities following their own separate Admin processes and their own separate Sales and Marketing processes. Isn't it quite possible that hotel could get sold to someone other than FV if that someone has a better offer for it than FV's?

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:51 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:39 pm

Am I missing a bit with the "Anderson game?" If Quantuma set the deadline for bids on hotel to be in this Friday coming (which is what Nixon and Iles seem to be suggesting is the timeline) then why, oh why, oh why, would anyone think they'd conclude a sale before then to FV? Anderson wouldn't need to do anything. The timeline is set. The Club and the Hotel are separate legal entities following their own separate Admin processes and their own separate Sales and Marketing processes. Isn't it quite possible that hotel could get sold to someone other than FV if that someone has a better offer for it than FV's?
Iles is saying the timeline is there but that a) a deal was about to be done Friday and b) whenever FV put a revised offer in that admins accept it can be done.

I do think clearly it’s up to James. He has power to decide does he stick with FV or grab cash from Boohoo and let them have club. That’s my view.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:54 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:51 pm
Worthy4England wrote:

Iles is saying the timeline is there but that a) a deal was about to be done Friday and b) whenever FV put a revised offer in that admins accept it can be done.

I do think clearly it’s up to James. He has power to decide does he stick with FV or grab cash from Boohoo and let them have club. That’s my view.
But why would they conclude a deal ahead of the process? Bearing in mind Anderson appointed Admins, not James? Surely the most popular day to submit bids is on the appointed date rather than before it?

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:56 pm

officer_dibble wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:14 pm
Course it’s Ken.

Hope he dies of bad aids soon.
Contracted during a violent and painful incident in the prison showers.

Joggers Nipple
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Joggers Nipple » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:05 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:

I don’t think it is down to James to decide - he only owns 20% of PBP so the decision cannot be his alone..

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:07 pm

Joggers Nipple wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:05 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:

I don’t think it is down to James to decide - he only owns 20% of PBP so the decision cannot be his alone..
Correct. PbP. And we don’t know what that relationship is. May be James’ call or not...

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:20 pm

I still don't think it's PBP's pick in isolation. There are two secured creditors and Anderson has nothing to lose by letting the Sales process run according to the timetable his appointed Admins came up with, but he has a potential upside if a better bid comes in? So he might have an in principle agreement with FV in the event that theirs is the best bid, but unless he needs to cash in this week why wouldn't he let the process run?

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:46 pm

The Kamani brothers seems a bit less sure about this....
@Umarkamani First I’m buying Bury FC now I’m buying Bolton FC. I love Football Manager buts that’s it! Hope both clubs get a good owner each and progress seems like they have great fans ❤️

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:53 pm

Not Kamani, Khomeni. We're having an Ayatollah.

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:44 am

Just catching up......has Rivaldo signed yet?

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:41 am

Adam Kamani
@AdamKamani
·
2m
Hi guys, we aren’t interested in buying the football club, however we did ask the administrators about the hotel situation which we haven’t heard back from yet 🤷🏽‍♂️- wish you all the success in the future and hope you get this situation sorted! Good luck guys ⚽️ #bwfc
That is pretty definitive.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:50 am

Assumptions made by Alan Nixon. The man is a cock.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:51 am

DJBlu wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:50 am
You can say that again.....

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:55 am

It gave us something to chew over for another few hours other than "Dad are we there yet" :-)

Bertie Wooster
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bertie Wooster » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:56 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:51 am
DJBlu wrote:
Agreed, but FV are not helping themselves are they - get it done FFS

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:04 am

Bertie Wooster wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:56 am
BWFC_Insane wrote:
DJBlu wrote:
Agreed, but FV are not helping themselves are they - get it done FFS
The problem with this is that it isn't completely if FVs power or either administrator........

Ken has to sign off on any agreement....

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:39 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:
DJBlu wrote:
He’s doing some fantastic aggressive wriggling, having been humiliated. (He should be a forum member.) This is why you should keep it vague, Al...

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:27 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:26 pm
Bertie Wooster wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:20 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:08 pm
Bertie Wooster wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:03 pm
If this Kamani / Boohoo bid for the hotel is true as is being reported by Nixon, who is feeding him this information - surely if they were close to the deal or ITK they would be under NDA's and why would they confide in him ?
There are plenty of people who would know who would benefit from this being public knowledge.

And I really don’t think this has helped at all. In any way. In fact this could be disastrous all round.

Of course the twitter land will be full of people rejoicing at the though of billionaires buying us. This is a perilous position now in my view....
I agree that its not good or in any way helpful, the deal needs to be completed ASAP this week - but in a way it serves FV right for pissing about, they have had long enough to get this sorted but they keep dragging their feet - as I said earlier the fans are getting sick & tired of waiting for FV to complete.

Perhaps the way forward is for the Kamani's to give FV a few £M to enable them to complete in the next day or so, and then FV flip the deal or is it flipping the deal ? or something along those lines.
The deal was there on Friday. It didn’t because of one man...stopping that from happening. A man with a vested interest in driving up the hotel price because he’s been unable to claim his money from the club deal.
...and you talk about conspiracies!. :laugh:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:31 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:03 pm
Bertie Wooster wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:43 pm
I'm not having it that the Kamani's are in this with Ken Anderson, I would suggest that they move in completely different circles. I'm still curious though as to why someone close to the club would feed Nixon with this information (that's if its true, as this Kamani link may be complete rubbish)
No, I'm not having that either that Anderson is "in with" Kamani's even if they didn't move in completely different circles. I mean it's possible, but unlikely, I guess. Let's assume for argument's sake someone has fed Nixon (coz if it's all bollocks, it doesn't matter), then a couple of possible reasons to do so could include 1) It's someone from the "new bidder" to scare FV off (they might have bid £6m for all anyone knows) and hope FV determine they can't do both deals in the light of this £7m offer. 2) It's someone who's a creditor trying to get FV to up their bid to the same level as this new rival - they could tell Nixon personally or create a leak that got back to him somehow through someone else...That would really narrow it down some as you'd pretty much rule James out as a leak so it'd have to be Anderson or one of the unsecureds… 3) it's one of the Admin team wanting FV to get a fcking move on - regardless of NDA's they've been pretty leaky...
Paul Appleton's so leaky BWFC_i is merely one man away from actually sitting around the table. Supposedly.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください