Administration and recovery

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

dave the minion
Reliable
Reliable

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by dave the minion » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:40 pm

Bertie Wooster wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:27 pm

Tell you what squire lets just continue with the kids and lose 5-0 every week
Suggest an alternative than please?

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:41 pm

It just leaves a bad taste in the mouth and doesn't allow for a clean start. They're not even in the seat and people are getting pissed off. Phil Parkinson is laying into the situation.

People are going to be begging for Bassini to take over if it continues as we'll be in such a desperate situation.

dave the minion
Reliable
Reliable

Post by dave the minion » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:43 pm

DJBlu wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:41 pm
It just leaves a bad taste in the mouth and doesn't allow for a clean start. They're not even in the seat and people are getting pissed off. Phil Parkinson is laying into the situation.

People are going to be begging for Bassini to take over if it continues as we'll be in such a desperate situation.
I agree - it leaves a horrible taste in the mouth - but given how much FV must have spent to date on legal advise etc, I can't see it that they are playing games etc - all I can believe is they are doing everything possible to get it sorted, but its difficult and taking time.

To slag them off and call them a disgrace - when none of us really know what's going on - is out of order. Once the take over either happens or doesn't, and we all know the facts, then if FV have acted badly that's the time to slag them off.

Bertie Wooster
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bertie Wooster » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:54 pm

dave the minion wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:43 pm
DJBlu wrote:

I agree - it leaves a horrible taste in the mouth - but given how much FV must have spent to date on legal advise etc, I can't see it that they are playing games etc - all I can believe is they are doing everything possible to get it sorted, but its difficult and taking time.

To slag them off and call them a disgrace - when none of us really know what's going on - is out of order. Once the take over either happens or doesn't, and we all know the facts, then if FV have acted badly that's the time to slag them off.
They are a fcuking disgrace - if they haven't got the required funding they should have fcuked off weeks ago, they are playing games with our football club - what makes you say they are doing everything possible to get it sorted ?, do you know someone within FV ? - tell you what lets continue destroying the kids whilst FV fcuk about playing at it.

Also Michael James a 'so called' loyal passionate Bolton fan, I hope he enjoyed today being beat by Tranmere 5-0 playing 16 & 17 year old kids. Its really good being a BWFC fan at the moment but please carry on minion.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:15 pm

We're all frustrated but I think your anger may be misdirected Bertie.

FV don't currently own us.
They were the only seriously interested party so they're not going to pay over the odds.
The whole thing seems so complex, with different administrators selling different parts of the whole business it's not surprising it's dragging on.

Them completing the deal is taking an age and is annoying as hell but it's as nothing to how we'll all feel if they walk away from the deal.
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:18 pm

Bertie Wooster wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:54 pm
dave the minion wrote:
DJBlu wrote:

They are a fcuking disgrace - if they haven't got the required funding they should have fcuked off weeks ago, they are playing games with our football club - what makes you say they are doing everything possible to get it sorted ?, do you know someone within FV ? - tell you what lets continue destroying the kids whilst FV fcuk about playing at it.

Also Michael James a 'so called' loyal passionate Bolton fan, I hope he enjoyed today being beat by Tranmere 5-0 playing 16 & 17 year old kids. Its really good being a BWFC fan at the moment but please carry on minion.
If it wasn’t for Mike James we’d not be playing and would almost certainly not exist. He’s having to put his hand in his pocket to keep us going. You have absolutely zero idea about the complexity of the two deals that need to happen nor who is actually stopping the deals from completing.

All that matters is the club surviving. If that means losing 5-0 every week then so be it. We still have a club.

In a perverse way I’d like FV to pull out just to see what you start posting as the administrators press the liquidation button and BWFC are no more.

Bertie Wooster
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bertie Wooster » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:26 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:18 pm
Bertie Wooster wrote:
dave the minion wrote:
DJBlu wrote:

If it wasn’t for Mike James we’d not be playing and would almost certainly not exist. He’s having to put his hand in his pocket to keep us going. You have absolutely zero idea about the complexity of the two deals that need to happen nor who is actually stopping the deals from completing.

All that matters is the club surviving. If that means losing 5-0 every week then so be it. We still have a club.

In a perverse way I’d like FV to pull out just to see what you start posting as the administrators press the liquidation button and BWFC are no more.
So 5-0 again mid week then that's ok to BWFCI, welfare of the kids is seemingly not important to BWFCI....so as you were as some on here are ok with that. I'd seriously prefer to be liquidated than lose 5-0 every fcuking week - over to you vicar or vicars !

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:29 pm

Liquidate over having a club to support?

Off your trolley pal.

Bertie Wooster
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bertie Wooster » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:32 pm

DJBlu wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:29 pm

Off your trolley pal.
I forgot your one of them 'loyal' fans who only ever watches on iplayer - how many games have you attended in person over the last 3 seasons ?

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:36 pm

Bertie Wooster wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:26 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Bertie Wooster wrote:
dave the minion wrote:
DJBlu wrote:

So 5-0 again mid week then that's ok to BWFCI, welfare of the kids is seemingly not important to BWFCI....so as you were as some on here are ok with that. I'd seriously prefer to be liquidated than lose 5-0 every fcuking week - over to you vicar or vicars !
Yeah the whole history and future of BWFC should be wiped out. All of it. Just cos we might get thumped again.

Seriously. Think about what you are saying.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:48 pm

Bertie Wooster wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:32 pm
DJBlu wrote:

Off your trolley pal.
I forgot your one of them 'loyal' fans who only ever watches on iplayer - how many games have you attended in person over the last 3 seasons ?
Not that I should but
IMG_20190803_155836.jpg
IMG_20190803_155836.jpg (343.1 KiB) Viewed 2992 times
IMG_20190810_145811.jpg
IMG_20190810_145811.jpg (291.4 KiB) Viewed 2992 times
Sadly had to work today so had to pay to watch online.

But like it matters because you're on the moon with anger.

dave the minion
Reliable
Reliable

Post by dave the minion » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:51 pm

Bertie Wooster wrote:
dave the minion wrote:
DJBlu wrote:

I dont know anyone at FV and im as pissed of as kost people

I dont know they are doj g everything they can to complete, but im giving them the benfit of the doubt.

To turn the questi ok n the other way, do yo uh know for certai n theyre playing games with is for kicks rather tha trying to complete?

Its shocking that we are playing a bunch of kids 3 ti.es in a week, but who else can we play?

Whookam
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Whookam » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:52 pm

Bertie Wooster wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:27 pm
TonyDomingos wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:18 pm
I understand the anger, Bertie. But, it's FV or bust (and, as LLS says, it might well be FV and bust). If they walk away, there is no one else. Bassini does not have the money.
Tell you what squire lets just continue with the kids and lose 5-0 every week - FV have wasted 4-5 weeks (just like they did in March / April ) playing games with BWFC, they (FV) & they alone are responsible for this, if they were not serious about BWFC they should have left it to someone else who would have completed earlier - seriously Football Ventures are a fcuking disgrace
I don't think you're quite grasping our situation. There is no-one else.

Whookam
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Whookam » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:55 pm

Bertie Wooster wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:26 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Bertie Wooster wrote:
dave the minion wrote:
DJBlu wrote:

Hi Laurence.

Bertie Wooster
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bertie Wooster » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:58 pm

FV should put up or fcuk off - seriously we cant play the kids again mid week, the EFL should suspend the game.

But do carry on with FV's tragedy of playing kids against men its so endearing....its bordering on child abuse.

Whookam
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Whookam » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:03 pm

Bertie Wooster wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:58 pm
FV should put up or fcuk off - seriously we cant play the kids again mid week, the EFL should suspend the game.

But do carry on with FV's tragedy of playing kids against men its so endearing....its bordering on child abuse.
Yes, the EFL should absolutely suspend the game. It may send signals to those in charge that they're at the end of the rope.

dave the minion
Reliable
Reliable

Post by dave the minion » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:15 pm

Bertie Wooster wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:32 pm
DJBlu wrote:

Off your trolley pal.
Seriously, grow up. Has it really come to a dick swinging contest about who is the best fan?

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:29 pm

Anyone on here criticising Michael James can feck right off, know nowt prick! He was paying wages a few months ago!!

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:55 pm

officer_dibble wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:29 pm
Anyone on here criticising Michael James can feck right off, know nowt prick! He was paying wages a few months ago!!
Was he? I thought it was the PFA who gave out emergency loans.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:09 pm