Administration and recovery

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Whookam
Reliable
Reliable

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by Whookam » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:57 pm

All this talk of Anna Friel, I feel young again.

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:09 pm

Joe Carla, a prospective buyer has jut been interviewed on SSN. Reckons he made 3 bids, all turned down by Dale. Also claimed that Dale doesn't want to sell and prefers to liquidate the club. Quelle surprise!

nelson66
Promising
Promising

Post by nelson66 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:21 pm

says on the Bury Times that Bassini is one of 3 bidders for Bury
god help em
The Whites Are Going Up 2021 :pissed: :grin:

nicholaldo
Passionate
Passionate

Post by nicholaldo » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:25 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:35 pm
nicholaldo wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:11 pm
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:31 pm
Looking very grim at The Gigg now. EFL have said that no progress had been made by 5.00. The deadline, by the way, is 11:59 :|

I still think a takeover will be agreed, probably "in principle", at the very last minute and an extension to the deadline will be justified on that basis.
Read something last night in which the lady from the EFA said that they'll grant a small extension if they've got something absolutely solid. Dale then said that they'd need a two week extension, to which she replied, and I quote - you're on fecking drugs, you Gerry Adams lookalike prick. :)

:D

I have to say, despite my prediction, it's not exactly reassuring to see him giving interviews when he's got mere hours to sell the club.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:51 pm

Burnden Paddock wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:09 pm
Joe Carla, a prospective buyer has jut been interviewed on SSN. Reckons he made 3 bids, all turned down by Dale. Also claimed that Dale doesn't want to sell and prefers to liquidate the club. Quelle surprise!
He's a serial Bassini though. Been involved in at least two other bullshit bids for other clubs...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:42 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:35 pm
nicholaldo wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:11 pm
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:31 pm
Looking very grim at The Gigg now. EFL have said that no progress had been made by 5.00. The deadline, by the way, is 11:59 :|

I still think a takeover will be agreed, probably "in principle", at the very last minute and an extension to the deadline will be justified on that basis.
Read something last night in which the lady from the EFA said that they'll grant a small extension if they've got something absolutely solid. Dale then said that they'd need a two week extension, to which she replied, and I quote - you're on fecking drugs, you Gerry Adams lookalike prick. :)
THAT'S why his voice doesn't match his face. They've overdubbed it with a gormless c*nt of an actor! All falls into place.

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:03 pm

I'm so fecked off with all this I've cancelled my lifeline subscription today.......

😒

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:38 pm

Gary the Enfield wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:03 pm
I'm so fecked off with all this I've cancelled my lifeline subscription today.......

😒
Keep the faith....

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:45 am

Beginning to look like Bury have been saved... Now for our turn.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:39 am

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:45 am
Beginning to look like Bury have been saved... Now for our turn.
As with ours, I'll believe it when it's officially announced one way or t'other.
May the bridges I burn light your way

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:59 pm

They've had their extension granted to Tuesday 5pm

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:27 pm

Christ and I thought it was only politicians who are the biggest can kickers.
Bazza must have missed his Meds when writing that message, oh and that bloke at Bury reminds me of that hub cap tea leaf out of the Royal family.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:49 pm

This latest claim that it was all set to be signed again before Ken shifted the goal posts, again - I've long since given up in trying to make any sense of the finances and my last understanding was that it was in Ken's interest for us to be sold rather than liquidated. Is this still the case?

It just appears to me that he's taking this brinkmanship too far and FV must be very close to just saying 'feck it'.

Has Ken managed to wangle the finances/administration process that he stands to make a healthy profit whether the takeover goes ahead or we're no more? If so, then I could easily see the vindictive c*nt watch us go to the wall.
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:03 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:49 pm
This latest claim that it was all set to be signed again before Ken shifted the goal posts, again - I've long since given up in trying to make any sense of the finances and my last understanding was that it was in Ken's interest for us to be sold rather than liquidated. Is this still the case?

It just appears to me that he's taking this brinkmanship too far and FV must be very close to just saying 'feck it'.

Has Ken managed to wangle the finances/administration process that he stands to make a healthy profit whether the takeover goes ahead or we're no more? If so, then I could easily see the vindictive c*nt watch us go to the wall.
There is just so much going on it’s virtually impossible to understand. I wonder if the parts move so much that it ultimately might be impossible to nail them down.

So many people playing games and trying to blame each other.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:23 pm

Being left out of the loop is the worst part of it all. All the rumours to be told it's really really close isn't good enough anymore. Another week has gone by without any real information.

I get that it's complicated but what are these people actually doing?

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:56 pm

If it's all as close as they're suggesting they need to lock the participants into the same room and not let them out until it's done... Is what they do with us at work.

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:00 pm

DJBlu wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:23 pm
Being left out of the loop is the worst part of it all. All the rumours to be told it's really really close isn't good enough anymore. Another week has gone by without any real information.

I get that it's complicated but what are these people actually doing?

When Shazza turned up at Wycombe on the opening day, we finally saw the public face of FV and fully expected the deal to be done the following week. Three weeks on and we’re seemingly no closer now than we were then. Having been to all 5 games to date (along with HG - whilst never once asking for a refund 😡) i’m not sure how much more of today I can face. The young lads turning out have been absolutely magnificent in effort and desire, but we’re quite clearly a lost cause on the pitch at the moment. We need this deal to be done NOW! No more pissing about. No more excuses. No more interference from Kunty Ken. No more ‘it’s close’. For the love of God and the sanity of our supporters, sign the fecking deal and let us get on with it! OINO! COYWM! BTID!

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:01 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:56 pm
If it's all as close as they're suggesting they need to lock the participants into the same room and not let them out until it's done... Is what they do with us at work.
Not all in same country! Let alone room. And I think the substantial issue is everyone agrees deal. Paperwork prepared signed. But then someone working in background finds a reason to delay. Then something crops up deal has to change. And on and on and on....

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:09 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:01 pm
Worthy4England wrote:
Not all in same country! Let alone room. And I think the substantial issue is everyone agrees deal. Paperwork prepared signed. But then someone working in background finds a reason to delay. Then something crops up deal has to change. And on and on and on....
Does it matter if they’re not in the same room/town/city/country these days? Conference calls to discuss. Documents an be emailed etc to be signed and returned. Seems like it’s an unwillingness to resolve by one person and one person alone. The prick deserves nowt, other than a good kicking!

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:21 pm

Burnden Paddock wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:09 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:01 pm
Worthy4England wrote:
Does it matter if they’re not in the same room/town/city/country these days? Conference calls to discuss. Documents an be emailed etc to be signed and returned. Seems like it’s an unwillingness to resolve by one person and one person alone. The prick deserves nowt, other than a good kicking!
No it doesn’t matter. As you say it’s conference calls and emails. Also don’t be so sure it’s down to one person either. Loads of messing.