Administration and recovery

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:26 pm

Bijou Bob wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:24 pm
Is anyone able to shine any light on the reasons why the administrators have been able to hold onto player registrations, despite refusing to pay the players concerned? Shirley that's a restriction of trade and goes directly against the Bosman ruling from years ago?

It's looking that by close of play today, we might have new owners. Owners who have mortgaged the hotel (The club's only asset) taken a huge dividend each whilst putting a small percentage back into the club to pay interim running costs and who know nothing about football, whilst already incurring a huge debt to the PFA, having no operating capital of their own. What could possibly go wrong.....................
Succinctly put.
Everyfxckingthing. Shysters Ltd.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:28 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:25 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:20 pm
A stand to me would mean standing up for a cause other than himself. Not just cos he wants to leave. Doesn’t care about the club or fans or his teammates. Just himself. To me that’s not principled just selfish.
Correct. Tis still a stand nevertheless.
Look, he's a useless lump. But he's been fxcked about, relentlessly. No doubt this morning's pep talk would have gone down well in North Korea, but sometimes enough is fxcking enough.
...and has the dotted line been fxcking signed????
Has it Bollox.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

dave the minion
Reliable
Reliable

Post by dave the minion » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:30 pm

That Hummel kit: bwfc.co.uk story says they will wear it tomorrow whilst deciding what to do for the rest of the season. What does that mean - have Hummel essentially lent us a raft of generic white/blue training tops and ironed a Bolton badge on for tomorrow? Presumably they will want to know the details of the takeover before agreeing a proper longer term deal? Does that mean if the takeover goes ahead and they agree a deal, we might end up with a different kit designed for us (hope so as the one on the web site is cr@p)

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:30 pm

Bijou Bob wrote:
Is anyone able to shine any light on the reasons why the administrators have been able to hold onto player registrations, despite refusing to pay the players concerned? Shirley that's a restriction of trade and goes directly against the Bosman ruling from years ago?

It's looking that by close of play today, we might have new owners. Owners who have mortgaged the hotel (The club's only asset) taken a huge dividend each whilst putting a small percentage back into the club to pay interim running costs and who know nothing about football, whilst already incurring a huge debt to the PFA, having no operating capital of their own. What could possibly go wrong.....................
The only thing I could think of is that in a transfer two things transfer. Player plus their registration which is a club owned asset. I wondered if they'd effectively said you can go if we get transfer fee...

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:36 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:30 pm
Bijou Bob wrote:

The only thing I could think of is that in a transfer two things transfer. Player plus their registration which is a club owned asset. I wondered if they'd effectively said you can go if we get transfer fee...
That, I believe, is what Paul Appleton is stating.
Paul Appleton, the bloke who has brought in 'experts' to run the player side, and over the course of less than three months racked up more debt, on a day to day basis, than the previous three administrations, all of which is secured. He's a fxcking charlatan.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

bristol_Wanderer3
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by bristol_Wanderer3 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:37 pm

This is all totally unreal. My primary school team was better organized than we seem to be. At least the absence of the centre forward could be explained by detention rather than just not turning up. And we knew the team the day before.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:08 pm

Ameobi and Olkowski were said to have left after their notice expired and then both pitched up at new clubs quite quickly afterwards.

Maybe Magennis didn't have a firm offer from anywhere else so there wasn't another party pulling from the other side when the administrators refused to accept his notice?

I wish he'd stay and be playing tomorrow but I can't blame him for refusing to. He has no emotional connection to Bolton and he's been fecked around by the club for months. Now they've been paid I'm sure some can just get their heads down and crack on. We shouldn't be surprised that some are a little more bitter about things.
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:15 pm

Ooooh look. It's ten minutes past five.
Nobody has signed on the dotted line.
Administrators are still running us.
Game tomorrow is still on.
Players for tomorrow are another matter entirely.
We haven't been liquidated.
The EFL haven't disposed of us.

Makes you wonder really, doesn't it?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:16 pm

If he wants away, I'm fine with that. He won't rank anywhere in the list of Bolton strikers I missed after they left.

nicholaldo
Passionate
Passionate

Post by nicholaldo » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:36 pm

Magennis has refused to play full stop, but it seems that he might not be the only one refusing to play as things stand right now. The club coach is still outside the stadium and has been for a number of hours.

nelson66
Promising
Promising

Post by nelson66 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:37 pm

seems as though our torture is enduring
will this shite never end ??
The Whites Are Going Up 2021 :pissed: :grin:

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:38 pm

nicholaldo wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:36 pm
Magennis has refused to play full stop, but it seems that he might not be the only one refusing to play as things stand right now. The club coach is still outside the stadium and has been for a number of hours.
:lol:
Is that a Hummel coach?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

nelson66
Promising
Promising

Post by nelson66 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:43 pm

With a deal so close to the line - are the players really helping things by refusing to play ?
Surely they have hung around because they see themselves having a future at Bolton Wanderers -- why kick a dog when its down ?

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:47 pm

nelson66 wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:43 pm
With a deal so close to the line - are the players really helping things by refusing to play ?
Surely they have hung around because they see themselves having a future at Bolton Wanderers -- why kick a dog when its down ?
This business about a deal being close to the line?
What do you mean by that?
What DEAL?
FV are either buying the club or they aren't. It's black and white, there is no fxcking deal. You either buy. Or you don't.
At the moment, they aren't.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:52 pm

Anyway, fxck this shit.

Harry: Wednesday 19:00
Insano: Wednesday 19:30
Worthy: Wednesday: 20:00
HMX: Thursday 09:00
Jimbo: Thursday 09:12
Burnden P: Thursday 10:30
Bertie Wooster: Thursday 12:00
DJBlu: Thursday 12:01
Prufrock: Thursday 13:00
Bruce: close of play Thursday (assuming 17:00) - sorry Bruce.
Officer Dibble: Friday 02:00
Bristol: Friday 11:00
Malcd: Friday 14:00
SenorDomingos: Friday 15:45
AT:Friday 16:23

LLS /Nicholado/LeverEnd - Not before Saturday 15:00
Done and not dusted.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

nelson66
Promising
Promising

Post by nelson66 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:56 pm

the deal that FV are cutting with the administrators thats been rumbling on for an eternity -- or do you think its not happening ?
and of course its a deal - there is not a set price - its a negotiation

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:01 pm

Magennis can suck my bollocks.

In his last 36 games for us I've seen as many talking 4ucking animals as that c*nt's scored goals. I've been shot through the 4ucking head as many times.

Go on, 4uck off you shit c*nt.
May the bridges I burn light your way

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:02 pm

nelson66 wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:43 pm
Presumably the latest in a long line of broken promises. I wouldn't be happy being treated like a mug. I'm.not going to slate Magennis until I know a bit more as well.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:02 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:01 pm

In his last 36 games for us I've seen as many talking 4ucking animals as that c*nt's scored goals. I've been shot through the 4ucking head as many times.

And then there's that view as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:05 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:01 pm

Seems Bruce isn’t taking LLS’s sweepstake adjudication well...