Cemetery Road? Not on our shift...Rochdale away Int Cup, 7-45 Tues 13-Aug.

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Cemetery Road? Not on our shift...Rochdale away Int Cup, 7-45 Tues 13-Aug.

Post by Hoboh » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:57 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:05 pm
So, absolutely no doubting these boys magnificent effort, but their lack of experience is there for all to see; poor decision making, turning the way that the opponent hoped they might, that sort of thing. So you'd perhaps hope that a couple of our senior players could have stepped up to the plate here, but no. Jason Lowe started off quite well but quickly faded, as for Luke Murphy? I swear to you we played with 10 men tonight; absolutely anonymous. We desperately need Gary O'Neil back in there.
Losing Edwards in defence was huge, and losing the live-wire Politic left us clueless going forward. Brockbank and especially Zouma need picking out for praise.
What happened was that when Dale ran at us we bunched too deep in and around the edge of our box, giving their players time and space to pick their spots; a couple of their finishes were excellent. n
Talking of kids, what an utterly embarrassing, pathetic bunch of Stone Island clad 4uckwits we have amongst our number.
Cheers for that Bruce, just about confirms what I'd been thinking that the so called seniors we have are of no use what so ever to developing the youth.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:19 am

Something that struck me last night watching the industry and no little ability of Darcy and Politic, was how on earth were they not given a chance last season when Buckley & Noone were failing to deliver?
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:52 am

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:19 am
Something that struck me last night watching the industry and no little ability of Darcy and Politic, was how on earth were they not given a chance last season when Buckley & Noone were failing to deliver?
Still potty training last year... :D
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

irie Cee Bee
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by irie Cee Bee » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:24 am

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:52 am
Harry Genshaw wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:19 am
Still potty training last year... :D
Phil thought they never fitted his system..