Bury FC.

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Bury FC.

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:53 pm

Just been past Gigg Lane. Still plenty people stood outside. Such a terribly sad sight.
May the bridges I burn light your way

Rip
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Rip » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:42 pm

It's depressing there are so many people of the 'calibre' of Anderson and Dale around, to inflict this sort of mess on multiple clubs.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:33 pm

My first ever football match was to watch Bury at Gigg Lane with my Citeh supporting Dad. I've also fond memories of going mental in the away end of Burnden when we scored against Bury, whilst attending with my Bury supporting girlfriends family. All rivalries aside this is a very dark day. I hope an FC Bury can rise from this and can work their way back up the leagues.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:02 pm

Obviously delighted for us but I hope our news doesn't allow the travesty down the road to drift out of the news. feck Dale and feck the Andersons.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Sad Irishman
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Sad Irishman » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:29 pm

I feel sick to my stomach over this. The elites are murdering football. Be a matter of time before all the plastics see their Man U and Arsenal and the likes hit the wall. The bigger they are, man, the harder they fall. Only a matter of time before sugar daddy Arabs, Russians, Chinese, and Yanks get bored WHEN THE MONEY TRAIN DRIES UP and start investing in Dwarf Wrestling or some nonsense to get their jollies. Sky must be thrilled in their vile part of killing the game as well.