FV Recruitment Model

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Post Reply
Whitesince63
Hopeful
Hopeful
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:58 am

Re: FV Recruitment Model

Post by Whitesince63 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:33 pm

Well it doesn’t appear on the clubs website, nor the BN site so if true they’re keeping it pretty quiet!!

User avatar
Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 20898
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 4:00 pm
Location: Hanging on in quiet desperation
Contact:

Re: FV Recruitment Model

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:26 pm

Whitesince63 wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:33 pm
Well it doesn’t appear on the clubs website, nor the BN site so if true they’re keeping it pretty quiet!!
Yep, it’s odd. Not a bullshit site, although it could be wrong. The news is that he’s left PNE, not yet that he’s been appointed. Not quite sure how a head of coaching fits in - given this guy’s academy background maybe it’s a Jimmy Pip type role.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 10603
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:33 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: FV Recruitment Model

Post by officer_dibble » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:56 am

Yeah got to be an academy head of department style role. Presumably not in post yet which is why we haven’t announced.

Interesting recalling the Kumani link from earlier in this thread - nowt happened there in the end did it?

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 29046
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: FV Recruitment Model

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:19 am

officer_dibble wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:56 am
Yeah got to be an academy head of department style role. Presumably not in post yet which is why we haven’t announced.

Interesting recalling the Kumani link from earlier in this thread - nowt happened there in the end did it?
Iles was asked about this on his pre match blog and basically said it was always going to be some sort of commercial deal and that they are just seeking attention on social media as when they tweeted that absolutely nothing was in place and he'd not hold any breath for much to come out of it. His guess was some sort of link up with the club shop or making kit etc that hasn't progressed anywhere.

TonyDomingos
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 2393
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:27 pm
Location: Sarf East London

Re: FV Recruitment Model

Post by TonyDomingos » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:35 am

Às armas, às armas!
Sobre a terra, sobre o mar,
Às armas, às armas!
Pela Pátria lutar!
Contra os canhões marchar, marchar!

User avatar
sonicthewhite
Hopeful
Hopeful
Posts: 230
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:55 pm
Location: Telford

Re: FV Recruitment Model

Post by sonicthewhite » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:30 am

Excellent news from FV. Amazing work by Sharron and her team :pissed:
Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!

nicholaldo
Dedicated
Dedicated
Posts: 1241
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: FV Recruitment Model

Post by nicholaldo » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:24 pm

I'm slightly confused as I thought we had to reach agreements with the unsecured creditors prior to the sale being finalised, with payment due by the end of last month.

All appears to be in order, though.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 25750
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 6:45 pm

Re: FV Recruitment Model

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:43 pm

nicholaldo wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:24 pm
I'm slightly confused as I thought we had to reach agreements with the unsecured creditors prior to the sale being finalised, with payment due by the end of last month.

All appears to be in order, though.
I think there was some renegotiation due to COVID...they ended up with some "additional time" to that which was originally agreed.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 29046
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: FV Recruitment Model

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:49 pm

nicholaldo wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:24 pm
I'm slightly confused as I thought we had to reach agreements with the unsecured creditors prior to the sale being finalised, with payment due by the end of last month.

All appears to be in order, though.
I think the EFL mandate a date by which it needs to be resolved and minimum agreement is 25p in pound. But I don't think the EFL can stop agreement between club and creditors to stagger payments or defer them or make other arrangements to cover the debt.

TonyDomingos
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 2393
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:27 pm
Location: Sarf East London

Re: FV Recruitment Model

Post by TonyDomingos » Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:59 pm

I know an unsecured creditor who tells me got a call last week offering him £x a month for six months if he agreed to write-off the debt owed to him. He's accepted on the grounds it's better than nothing.
Às armas, às armas!
Sobre a terra, sobre o mar,
Às armas, às armas!
Pela Pátria lutar!
Contra os canhões marchar, marchar!

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 29046
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: FV Recruitment Model

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:38 pm

TonyDomingos wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:59 pm
I know an unsecured creditor who tells me got a call last week offering him £x a month for six months if he agreed to write-off the debt owed to him. He's accepted on the grounds it's better than nothing.
He was never getting the full amount given the administration set it at an expected 35p in the pound maximum.

In theory there is no negotiation on that and the only negotiation can be the staggering of payments. The settling for an amount is not in the unsecured creditors gift. They get what is left after the admin concludes.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend
Posts: 9236
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:18 pm
Location: Dirty Leeds

Re: FV Recruitment Model

Post by LeverEnd » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:24 pm

I think the point is they haven't really paid the unsecured creditors by the agreed date. However given a financial meltdown with lingering debts followed by a pandemic, if he gets the 25% and the club keeps strengthening, I'm not going to be critical.
...

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 29046
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: FV Recruitment Model

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:55 am

LeverEnd wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:24 pm
I think the point is they haven't really paid the unsecured creditors by the agreed date. However given a financial meltdown with lingering debts followed by a pandemic, if he gets the 25% and the club keeps strengthening, I'm not going to be critical.
The date is to reach agreement with creditors not to necessarily pay them.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend
Posts: 9236
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:18 pm
Location: Dirty Leeds

Re: FV Recruitment Model

Post by LeverEnd » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:30 am

Good stuff.
...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TANGODANCER and 35 guests