Would you get an iFollow season ticket?

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Re: Would you get an iFollow season ticket?

Post by LeverEnd » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:29 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:16 pm
Prufrock wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:58 pm
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:56 pm
Does iFollow work overseas, do we know?
I think so. I think it *only* used to work overseas, that was what it was for (extra cash for clubs from ex-pats where you weren't going to get the coverage). Then got repurposed after Covid (think you could get non Sat 3pms only here before)
Cheers, mate. I guess I can always go through the company VPN anyway, or at least I can try ;)

Don't leave it on by accident for your evening browsing, you rascal.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:30 pm

:lol:

enrdentw
Promising
Promising

Post by enrdentw » Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:54 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:
It sure does, I love it! I live and work in Switzerland, I get to watch every home and away game for £150 a season. This is the 3rd straight season that I have signed up to it. I rarely miss a game. The only games I can't watch are the ones that they show on Sky but then I use one of my friend's spare season ticket match passes/login to watch those games.

On the rare occasion I have managed to fly in and out on the same day to away games in and around London, especially when flights are a good price.

On another (bragging) note, I put £200 on us getting promotion at 20/1 back in mid Jan before the Cheltenham game, I think we were 19th in the table at the time. As you can imagine, I am now watching the games with added enthusiasm.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:58 am

Cheers, enrdentw - that's really good to know.

Hope your bet comes in, obviously. :D
May the bridges I burn light your way

The_Gun
Reliable
Reliable

Post by The_Gun » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:22 am

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... on-reborn/

I don’t subscribe to this rag, but apparently they’re reporting we have the fifth highest iFollow subscribers in the entire EFL.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:51 pm

enrdentw wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:54 am
Bruce Rioja wrote:
It sure does, I love it! I live and work in Switzerland, I get to watch every home and away game for £150 a season. This is the 3rd straight season that I have signed up to it. I rarely miss a game. The only games I can't watch are the ones that they show on Sky but then I use one of my friend's spare season ticket match passes/login to watch those games.

On the rare occasion I have managed to fly in and out on the same day to away games in and around London, especially when flights are a good price.

On another (bragging) note, I put £200 on us getting promotion at 20/1 back in mid Jan before the Cheltenham game, I think we were 19th in the table at the time. As you can imagine, I am now watching the games with added enthusiasm.
Alright Rockefeller
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"