23rd Jan. 3-0'clock Tranmere away; nuff said

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Post Reply
DJBlu
Site Admin
Posts: 4688
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:38 pm

Re: 23rd Jan. 3-0'clock Tranmere away; nuff said

Post by DJBlu » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:48 pm

Ref giving Evatt a shit load of excuses. If he doesn't mention the shite performance from Delaney then Crellin needs to sue for deformation of character.

User avatar
Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 19321
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 4:00 pm
Location: Hanging on in quiet desperation
Contact:

Re: 23rd Jan. 3-0'clock Tranmere away; nuff said

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:48 pm

Heh, that was fun - Santos went rampaging through 'em like COVID through a prison

User avatar
Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 19321
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 4:00 pm
Location: Hanging on in quiet desperation
Contact:

Re: 23rd Jan. 3-0'clock Tranmere away; nuff said

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:49 pm

Into six extra minutes

User avatar
Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 19321
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 4:00 pm
Location: Hanging on in quiet desperation
Contact:

Re: 23rd Jan. 3-0'clock Tranmere away; nuff said

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:53 pm

Been impressed with Jackson

User avatar
Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 19321
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 4:00 pm
Location: Hanging on in quiet desperation
Contact:

Re: 23rd Jan. 3-0'clock Tranmere away; nuff said

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:54 pm

It's Sarce O'Clock

User avatar
Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 19321
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 4:00 pm
Location: Hanging on in quiet desperation
Contact:

Re: 23rd Jan. 3-0'clock Tranmere away; nuff said

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:55 pm

Nope. 2-1

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 20708
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:51 pm

Re: 23rd Jan. 3-0'clock Tranmere away; nuff said

Post by Prufrock » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:56 pm

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:53 pm
Been impressed with Jackson
Yes much better than last week. Good to see.

Lol Evatt sent off too. Clown.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

officer_dibble
Legend
Legend
Posts: 9921
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:33 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: 23rd Jan. 3-0'clock Tranmere away; nuff said

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:57 pm

Ah. I had a feeling that might happen today. Another defeat at Mansfield and I think if I was a Brittain or Michael James I would be pretty concerned that I’ve appointed the non league Owen Coyle. He’s only taking us out of the league one way at the minute. We need a keeper and probably a centre half...

DJBlu
Site Admin
Posts: 4688
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:38 pm

Re: 23rd Jan. 3-0'clock Tranmere away; nuff said

Post by DJBlu » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:59 pm

Change out one player and that was an easy away win. Absolutely unacceptable to keep leaving Arthur on the bench when he's playing well and keeping Delaney on the pitch when he's so poor. Evatt, you lost us that today not the referee. Delaney giving the penalty away was the opportunity to take him off, you didn't.

Riviman
Dedicated
Dedicated
Posts: 1133
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:46 am
Location: Bolton

Re: 23rd Jan. 3-0'clock Tranmere away; nuff said

Post by Riviman » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:01 pm

Awful BW performance first half, awful refereeing 2nd half. Evatt's position must be under threat. Anyone seen David Lee??
I feel reborn !!!! No more confussion

knobpolisher
Promising
Promising
Posts: 303
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:52 pm
Location: Sunny Southport

Re: 23rd Jan. 3-0'clock Tranmere away; nuff said

Post by knobpolisher » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:02 pm

officer_dibble wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:57 pm
Ah. I had a feeling that might happen today. Another defeat at Mansfield and I think if I was a Brittain or Michael James I would be pretty concerned that I’ve appointed the non league Owen Coyle. He’s only taking us out of the league one way at the minute. We need a keeper and probably a centre half...
Yep and Mansfield have won the last 5 !!!
People haven't got a good word for you, but i have T**T.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 27129
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: 23rd Jan. 3-0'clock Tranmere away; nuff said

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:04 pm

Shame there aren’t a few thousand Bolton fans in there telling Evatt exactly what a failure he is on every single level. He must wake up every day and just laugh at how he’s conned the club out of another week of money. No manager in the history of football has been shown this much patience without any sign of improvement and no history of success. What a lucky turd he is.

I’ve been a season ticket holder for 32 years consecutively. Even when I could only make half the home games. Not once in that time have I even considered not being there next season. I can categorically say I wouldn’t pay up front to watch this utter garbage. No passion. No desire. No entertainment. There is absolutely nothing. Not a single thing to redeem this lot. Evatt should be ashamed of himself. Any even half decent person would have handed their resignation letter in weeks ago. He’s a shameless disgrace.

The_Gun
Reliable
Reliable
Posts: 712
Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 9:54 am

Re: 23rd Jan. 3-0'clock Tranmere away; nuff said

Post by The_Gun » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:06 pm

I notice that Taft started for Scunthorpe as they won and kept a clean sheet earlier this afternoon. Is he seriously worse than Delaney and Greenidge?

officer_dibble
Legend
Legend
Posts: 9921
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:33 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: 23rd Jan. 3-0'clock Tranmere away; nuff said

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:07 pm

I mean who are we all replacing Delaney with? Greenidge is quite possibly the worst defender we’ve ever had and Baptiste is a clown at the best of times. Brockbank wouldn’t get a game for any other team in this division. WTF is Taft doing playing for a team we need to finish above? Grandad Gilkes is starting to stink as well. Yet he shows no interest in sorting either position!

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 27129
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: 23rd Jan. 3-0'clock Tranmere away; nuff said

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:09 pm

The_Gun wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:06 pm
I notice that Taft started for Scunthorpe as they won and kept a clean sheet earlier this afternoon. Is he seriously worse than Delaney and Greenidge?
Our players would all do absolutely fine in other teams in this league. Anyone who thinks we don’t have the players is absolutely off their rocker. The problem is they aren’t motivated. Our best player from last season looks like he doesn’t care. The leading goal scorer from this league works hard for little reward because we have absolutely no structure behind him. You don’t need to add a single player to see significantly better results.

User avatar
Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 19321
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 4:00 pm
Location: Hanging on in quiet desperation
Contact:

Re: 23rd Jan. 3-0'clock Tranmere away; nuff said

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:12 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:04 pm
Shame there aren’t a few thousand Bolton fans in there telling Evatt exactly what a failure he is on every single level. He must wake up every day and just laugh at how he’s conned the club out of another week of money. No manager in the history of football has been shown this much patience without any sign of improvement and no history of success. What a lucky turd he is.

I’ve been a season ticket holder for 32 years consecutively. Even when I could only make half the home games. Not once in that time have I even considered not being there next season. I can categorically say I wouldn’t pay up front to watch this utter garbage. No passion. No desire. No entertainment. There is absolutely nothing. Not a single thing to redeem this lot. Evatt should be ashamed of himself. Any even half decent person would have handed their resignation letter in weeks ago. He’s a shameless disgrace.
Shall I put you down as "Undecided"? :lol:

DJBlu
Site Admin
Posts: 4688
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:38 pm

Re: 23rd Jan. 3-0'clock Tranmere away; nuff said

Post by DJBlu » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:13 pm

officer_dibble wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:07 pm
I mean who are we all replacing Delaney with? Greenidge is quite possibly the worst defender we’ve ever had and Baptiste is a clown at the best of times. Brockbank wouldn’t get a game for any other team in this division. WTF is Taft doing playing for a team we need to finish above? Grandad Gilkes is starting to stink as well. Yet he shows no interest in sorting either position!
His cameo today did him no harm.

knobpolisher
Promising
Promising
Posts: 303
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:52 pm
Location: Sunny Southport

Re: 23rd Jan. 3-0'clock Tranmere away; nuff said

Post by knobpolisher » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:16 pm

Prufrock wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:56 pm
Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:53 pm
Been impressed with Jackson
Yes much better than last week. Good to see.

Lol Evatt sent off too. Clown.
I had turned off the stream in disgust as soon as the whistle went and apparently missed the highlight.
People haven't got a good word for you, but i have T**T.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 27129
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Re: 23rd Jan. 3-0'clock Tranmere away; nuff said

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:18 pm

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:12 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:04 pm
Shame there aren’t a few thousand Bolton fans in there telling Evatt exactly what a failure he is on every single level. He must wake up every day and just laugh at how he’s conned the club out of another week of money. No manager in the history of football has been shown this much patience without any sign of improvement and no history of success. What a lucky turd he is.

I’ve been a season ticket holder for 32 years consecutively. Even when I could only make half the home games. Not once in that time have I even considered not being there next season. I can categorically say I wouldn’t pay up front to watch this utter garbage. No passion. No desire. No entertainment. There is absolutely nothing. Not a single thing to redeem this lot. Evatt should be ashamed of himself. Any even half decent person would have handed their resignation letter in weeks ago. He’s a shameless disgrace.
Shall I put you down as "Undecided"? :lol:
Honestly nobody can defend what we are having to watch. It’s wholly unacceptable and has been since the very start with absolutely no sign beyond fleeting glimpses of it getting better. Evatt signs players we don’t need. Puts them in the team. We look worse. I can’t live with this anymore. I don’t honestly see how anyone can even make a case that this is anything beyond appalling. It’s Owen Coyle again and we will again wait till he’s done too much damage.

User avatar
Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 19321
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 4:00 pm
Location: Hanging on in quiet desperation
Contact:

Re: 23rd Jan. 3-0'clock Tranmere away; nuff said

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:18 pm

DJBlu wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:13 pm
officer_dibble wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:07 pm
I mean who are we all replacing Delaney with? Greenidge is quite possibly the worst defender we’ve ever had and Baptiste is a clown at the best of times. Brockbank wouldn’t get a game for any other team in this division. WTF is Taft doing playing for a team we need to finish above? Grandad Gilkes is starting to stink as well. Yet he shows no interest in sorting either position!
His cameo today did him no harm.
I would expect him to go with Baptiste on Tuesday, against the club where the auld fella came through the youth set-up in the last millennium. That leaves us short of a bit of height but we should be alright against a Nigel Clough side. Greenidge hasn't been on the bench for either game since his suspension elapsed. Brocky was on the bench, perhaps because he covers multiple positions, but I'd still expect Bap.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests