Crawl over the finish line (please!) sat 8/5 @3pm on the Sky box

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Crawl over the finish line (please!) sat 8/5 @3pm on the Sky box

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Tue May 11, 2021 3:06 pm

Dujon wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 2:42 pm
I wonder whether that is the reason for the Messrs K being here last week. :conf:
The Boohoo boys? Interesting idea - you suggesting they'd buy out the debt for a slice of the future action? It's not the daftest idea I've heard.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue May 11, 2021 3:15 pm

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 3:06 pm
Dujon wrote:
I wonder whether that is the reason for the Messrs K being here last week. :conf:
The Boohoo boys? Interesting idea - you suggesting they'd buy out the debt for a slice of the future action? It's not the daftest idea I've heard.
If you look at how the shareholdings are currently moving, and based on £20m to buy the club in the first place, then they've created a shareholding gap approximately equivalent to £5.5m, with Shazza reducing her share ownership a bit and Jeff Thomas having got rid of his. Feels like they're trying to get Nick Luckock in more, and/or have created a place at the table...

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue May 11, 2021 3:29 pm

Dujon wrote:
Unlikely I'd say. We'll see but given public nature I'm pretty sure it will be a commercial link up (as Iles thinks too) rather than a buy out or investment. Maybe we're launching a fashion range with them or they're supplying the club shop or maybe they're going to run (rather than buy) the hotel.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue May 11, 2021 3:30 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 3:15 pm
Dujon wrote:
If you look at how the shareholdings are currently moving, and based on £20m to buy the club in the first place, then they've created a shareholding gap approximately equivalent to £5.5m, with Shazza reducing her share ownership a bit and Jeff Thomas having got rid of his. Feels like they're trying to get Nick Luckock in more, and/or have created a place at the table...
Worth noting Iles says Nick Mason has started coming to a few games....and he speculated that is likely because he's got money in but didn't want that publicised!

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue May 11, 2021 3:41 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 3:30 pm
Worthy4England wrote:
Dujon wrote:
Worth noting Iles says Nick Mason has started coming to a few games....and he speculated that is likely because he's got money in but didn't want that publicised!
He certainly has had a shareholding since inception. His shareholding didn't change at the last confirmation statement @ 250,000

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue May 11, 2021 3:45 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 3:41 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 3:30 pm
Worthy4England wrote:
Dujon wrote:
He certainly has had a shareholding since inception. His shareholding didn't change at the last confirmation statement @ 250,000
Is that Luckock - I'm talking the Pink Floyd dude?

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue May 11, 2021 3:48 pm

My bad! He has some sort of collateral in, but not a shareholding as yet.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri May 14, 2021 1:22 pm

Crawley, walk, run.......or lessons learned over the last two years. Just a last thought to end this match thread.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?