Addicks in the 'Bok: Wanderers v Charlton (H), Tuesday 8th Feb, 8pm KO

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Addicks in the 'Bok: Wanderers v Charlton (H), Tuesday 8th Feb, 8pm KO

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:23 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:38 am

I thought Santos had a few dodgy moments and their goal whilst far from his fault showed his weakness in terms of defending his box.
I've just watched it back. Santos is man-to-man on their no.7. It's actually Bödvarsson who allows their lad to get the free header in.
May the bridges I burn light your way

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:45 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:23 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:38 am

I thought Santos had a few dodgy moments and their goal whilst far from his fault showed his weakness in terms of defending his box.
I've just watched it back. Santos is man-to-man on their no.7. It's actually Bödvarsson who allows their lad to get the free header in.
To be honest I’d not blame any individual as it’s a bit of a collective mess. Not even sure they are picking up players but Bod seems to follow the run of their number 10 if anything. Santos gets blocked off but cross is in his area to challenge for.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:12 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:45 pm

To be honest I’d not blame any individual as it’s a bit of a collective mess. Not even sure they are picking up players but Bod seems to follow the run of their number 10 if anything. Santos gets blocked off but cross is in his area to challenge for.
Unless it's blatant bad play, there are two teams on the pitch; nobody wins everything.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?