The Devil's Gallop. Away to Doncaster Rovers, Friday 15th April 3-o'clock.

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

GhostoftheBok
Legend
Legend

Re: The Devil's Gallop. Away to Doncaster Rovers, Friday 15th April 3-o'clock.

Post by GhostoftheBok » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:17 am

Evatt has said he picked two different teams for the two Easter games due to fatigue, so it may be fair to expect Dapo, Charles, Kachunga and the other bench players to all come in on Monday.

The Doncaster fans seem to have been as impressed by JDB as most of us were. "Classy" seems to be the main term used.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:39 am

Charles to score v Accrington ?

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:59 am

Can't add much, but having been brought up on Nat leading the field with two full backs, three half-backs and five forwards, I've been a lifetime centre-forward fan since days when "strikers" were reserved for union work matters. I've seen a lot come and go(too many to mention), so J.D.B. fires the hopes and imagination. I just hope he decided to stay at the Unibol because he's made a grand start. I also hope Charles gets back amongst the goals soon. Bakayoko is an undoubted goal-poacher, but we need a Charles.

I also liked the comment by M.J.)?) abut the lads wanting to stay together. I'd love a side totally run by loyalty and a manager rather than a team of accountants. Won't happen, I know, but we've also made a decent start so far in that..
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

GhostoftheBok
Legend
Legend

Post by GhostoftheBok » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:22 pm

officer_dibble wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:39 am
Charles to score v Accrington ?
Nailed on, surely.