CAM on you Whites. Away to Cambridge United, Sat 12th Nov 3 o'clock .

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Re: CAM on you Whites. Away to Cambridge United, Sat 12th Nov 3 o'clock .

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:56 pm

Needs someone off the bench to chin the c*nt! Get the kitman on it!

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:56 pm

7 yellows to their 2.

14 fouls to their 8.

Edit. 8 yellows. Evatt now in the book.

RAF Sgt btw. Once emailed him after a game in League 2 and asked why he sent someone off. He didn't email back so might be my fault.

HMX
Passionate
Passionate

Post by HMX » Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:56 pm

How’s their number 4 not getting a second yellow there?

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:57 pm

Someone off our bench needs to chin that ref! He’s determined to give a decision to give them the points

Mar
Icon
Icon

Post by Mar » Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:59 pm

Another booking, this time for a petulant kick away from Beck. The list keeps growing up to 8 yellows (1 for the red).

A point would be good here considering whats gone on.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:03 pm

Full time. 0-0 best we can get at moment with them forwards. I’ll take it. Hope Darren drysdale gets the aids.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:03 pm

Great save at the death by Trafford to keep the point.

Cambridge manager with the ref at the end asking why so little cards in the second half?

Every Bolton player asking why and the referee just smirks and waves them off.

I genuinely cannot stand that man. An abysmal referee who has a thing against Bolton.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:04 pm

Parkys football was far more dynamic and exciting than we’ve been in the past two months. What is being served up is utter dross. It’s shambolic and really poor to watch. We’ve had in the past the excuse that the squad isn’t good enough. This group of players is way better than they are showing and nobody can deny that fact. The problem is quite clear and it’s not the players.

I’ve had pretty much had enough. There is no more room for excuses or talk. I want to see us look an enterprising, dynamic team doing things at pace and with intensity and likely to win games. Nobody expects us to win every week but week after week any win looks like it will be as a result of pure luck rather than any inspiring performance.

I don’t need to be entertained but I do need some sense we can get a result. Or at least to look like a good team who might start to get on a run. But it’s awful what is being served up. Unacceptably poor.
Last edited by BWFC_Insane on Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:08 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:04 pm
Parkys football was far more dynamic and exciting than we’ve been in the past two months. What is being served up is utter dross. It’s shambolic and really poor to watch. We’ve had in the past the excuse that the squad isn’t good enough. This group of players is way better than they are showing and nobody can deny that fact. The problem is quite clear and it’s not the players.

I’ve had pretty much had enough. There is no more room for excuses or talk. I want to see is look an enterprising, dynamic team doing things at pace and with intensity and likely to win games. Nobody expects us to win every week but week after week any win looks like it will be as a result of pure luck rather than any inspiring performance.

I don’t need to be entertained but I do need some sense we can get a result. Or at least to look like a good team who might start to get on a run. But it’s awful what is being served up. Unacceptably poor.
Tbf you had enough the day he walked in, he's just having a run which matches your rhetoric.

No mention of anything else?

Mar
Icon
Icon

Post by Mar » Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:13 pm

DJBlu wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:08 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:04 pm

I’ve had pretty much had enough. There is no more room for excuses or talk. I want to see is look an enterprising, dynamic team doing things at pace and with intensity and likely to win games. Nobody expects us to win every week but week after week any win looks like it will be as a result of pure luck rather than any inspiring performance.

Tbf you had enough the day he walked in, he's just having a run which matches your rhetoric.

No mention of anything else?
He's been relatively quiet compared to most of his match postings.

Although I do get the impression that this latest post could've been written a week ago and posted now.

sonicthewhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by sonicthewhite » Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:18 pm

Drysdale sounds like a cnut! I'll have a word with his boss on Mon morning. The cnut! I bet he's from one of the sh1t trades as well.
Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!

And the key to a result is a good :kettle:

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:20 pm

sonicthewhite wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:18 pm
Drysdale sounds like a cnut! I'll have a word with his boss on Mon morning. The cnut! I bet he's from one of the sh1t trades as well.
Hand grenade with half a pin out slipped into his lunchbox?

sonicthewhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by sonicthewhite » Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:23 pm

officer_dibble wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:20 pm
sonicthewhite wrote:
Hand grenade with half a pin out slipped into his lunchbox?
Agreed. The cnut!

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:28 pm

1 shot on target...we can bleat about refs, pitches, wrong sort of snow and just about anything else that's papering over the fact that you rarely win with 1 or no shots on target...

As for whether Insano's post could've been written a week ago, yeah it could, like whoever posted before the game something along the lines of "no goals for us today"

The reason it could've been written a week ago, is because nowt much has changed since beginning of October.

At this rate Insano will be able to use it next week too.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:32 pm

sonicthewhite wrote:
Admin from Waddington last I heard. May have moved.

nicholaldo
Passionate
Passionate

Post by nicholaldo » Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:39 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:28 pm
1 shot on target...we can bleat about refs, pitches, wrong sort of snow and just about anything else that's papering over the fact that you rarely win with 1 or no shots on target...

As for whether Insano's post could've been written a week ago, yeah it could, like whoever posted before the game something along the lines of "no goals for us today"

The reason it could've been written a week ago, is because nowt much has changed since beginning of October.

+1

sonicthewhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by sonicthewhite » Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:28 pm

DJBlu wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:32 pm
sonicthewhite wrote:
Admin from Waddington last I heard. May have moved.
That explains it. The cnut!

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:37 pm

nicholaldo wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:39 pm
Worthy4England wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:28 pm

+1
+1

Mar
Icon
Icon

Post by Mar » Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:16 pm

On a positive note, we've been tough to beat today.

We've given away a lot of goals lately, 2 at Barnsley, 3 at Oxford, 2 against Accrington, so a clean sheet is a good plus in terms of resetting and building from a basis of clean sheets again.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:26 pm

Amazingly, points-wise, there are only four teams above us (and three level)right now, so, if we had shaped up in the last few games, we could have been handily placed in the automatic spots. Thankfully, today's result hasn't killed us or left us chasing the ace. Once again I risk a "No shxt Sherlock" assault by saying get em practising shooting. Come on lads, being "nearly" mean is no consolation. Makes it worse when we kept a clan sheet and just needed one goal for the points. Frustrating ain't the word.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?