Jon Dadi….

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

truewhite15
Passionate
Passionate

Re: Jon Dadi….

Post by truewhite15 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:00 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:54 pm
Worthy4England wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:37 pm
With all that said, we're +1 point and +8 goals above where we were after P12 in 2016...Big difference for me, is I think we then won every game in October and only lost one in November...

That doesn't feel like the team I'm watching at the moment.
Not sure comparing to 2016 is that relevant. The league is different now. The points required will be higher and since 2016 league one has been infiltrated by money from the championship.

The standard at the top is higher at the bottom lower. I’d be comparing PPG with the top two as that gives the sort of markers we will likely need to hit.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Said without a hint of f*cking irony.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:13 pm

truewhite15 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:00 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
With all that said, we're +1 point and +8 goals above where we were after P12 in 2016...Big difference for me, is I think we then won every game in October and only lost one in November...

Not sure comparing to 2016 is that relevant. The league is different now. The points required will be higher and since 2016 league one has been infiltrated by money from the championship.

The standard at the top is higher at the bottom lower. I’d be comparing PPG with the top two as that gives the sort of markers we will likely need to hit.

One season. One promotion. Zero spent.

The point is that we finished second and the job was done. The points totals are irrelevant as the division and it’s makeup is entirely different now.

The similarity is now we need to finish in the top two and get the job done. Excuses have run out. Do or die.

truewhite15
Passionate
Passionate

Post by truewhite15 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:25 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:13 pm
truewhite15 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:00 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:

One season. One promotion. Zero spent.

The point is that we finished second and the job was done. The points totals are irrelevant as the division and it’s makeup is entirely different now.

The similarity is now we need to finish in the top two and get the job done. Excuses have run out. Do or die.
You do nothing but compare the now to the distant past. And yet when someone else does it, it's "irrelevant". Do you ever actually read what you type?

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:05 pm

Dear Mr Evatt; if you want to even think about pronotion, listen to the fans/ LISTEN TO THE FANS... :spank:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?