Ask Mar II.

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Ask Mar II.

Post by communistworkethic » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:34 pm

Mar

where have you been??

commie
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Mar
Icon
Icon

Post by Mar » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:38 pm

I've been out and about literally. I got myself sorted with a vauxhall astra: http://www.starcar.co.yu/images/v_astra3.jpg

So i've been enjoying being on the road. It's still got that new car smell in so my Bolton Wanderers air freshener will have to wait.

As for the forum, looks like i'm just in time for the World Cup finals woo!

P.S. Keep an eye out for Holland in this years world cup. Something tells me they'll be the biggest surprise package this year.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:31 pm

Mar

If you read through my posts, you'll find I have been acting rather suspiciously of late, things like nakedness, dancing and bird baths (sometimes all at the same time) is this something to do with my childhood or lack of, or am I just a tool?

PS what can jim actually fix?

Mar
Icon
Icon

Post by Mar » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:41 pm

boltonboris wrote:Mar

If you read through my posts, you'll find I have been acting rather suspiciously of late, things like nakedness, dancing and bird baths (sometimes all at the same time) is this something to do with my childhood or lack of, or am I just a tool?

PS what can jim actually fix?
Couldn't find anything to do with nakedness, dancing and birdbaths but it does seem that you are harbouring ambitions to satisfy your desire for a Polish stripper. I suggest you go the extra mile, seek national citizenship of Poland and become the ugliest cross-dressing stripper Poland has to offer. That way you'll satisfy your goals and forget about tools made for hitting children.

P.S. Jim can actually fix Cissé's leg, but he's getting on abit now and no-one will believe him.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:43 pm

Ugliest????? Id be the hottest damn bird in town!!!

Mar
Icon
Icon

Post by Mar » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:49 pm

boltonboris wrote:Ugliest????? Id be the hottest damn bird in town!!!
Better by comparison maybe?

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:51 pm

not sure really... she oozes class and sophistication. :?

Still would tho..........

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:47 pm

Mar wrote:

Dear God, it looks like Elton got it on with Janet Street-Porter. Yuk! Either that, or you got hold of my school photos.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:23 am

Little Green Man wrote:
Mar wrote:

Dear God, it looks like Elton got it on with Janet Street-Porter. Yuk! Either that, or you got hold of my school photos.
Oi! Be nice! My mate lives with a girl who looks just like her. :shock:
Businesswoman of the year.

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:52 am

My word, she is a foxy little minx is she not?
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:58 pm

Mar. Will England finally end the hurt and lift the cup again?

Mar
Icon
Icon

Post by Mar » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:23 pm

americantrotter wrote:Mar. Will England finally end the hurt and lift the cup again?
Of course we will. Whether thats this year is a different matter.

This years depends on Sven's substitutions and what route we manage to get in the knockout stages. If we avoid Germany we should be fine as there is no real advantage any team has over us (Portugal had home advantage which led to refereeing decisions knocking us out in Euro 2004) so we should be able to match/better any team that we come up against.

I think theres a firm belief that we can face up against Brazil and be able to impose our own game against them. One of my major criticisms of Sven is his substitutions left a lot to be desired in 2002. The benefits of this tournament is the fatigue levels will be a lot higher because the weather is more like our own in this country, which means less substitutions and more of our first XI.

We have arguably the best defence in the world, a good midfield and a strikeforce that is quite confident going into the world cup. The squad doesn't look fazed by the top teams and its quite injury free (aside from Ledley King and Robert Green, who were subs anyway).

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:33 pm

Mar, who is actually going to win the World Cup?

Gertie
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Gertie » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:37 pm

Mar, why is your chicken wearing a Christmas hat when it is 50000 degrees outside???

Mar
Icon
Icon

Post by Mar » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:41 pm

Gertie,

The chicken is wearing the christmas hat because a long time ago in a galaxy far far away chickens used to wear christmas hats in the summer time. (So said the Fett chicken).

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:44 pm

Mar,
Why didn't you answer keveh's question?
Businesswoman of the year.

Mar
Icon
Icon

Post by Mar » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:44 pm

Keveh,

My judgements a little unclear at this at the moment because my hearts wanting England to win it so much. So whether the current national side is as good as I think it is remains to be seen.

Holland, Germany, Brazil or England.

I'm thinking one of those 4. But i'd put an outside bet on Holland, good side, good odds too.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:44 pm

Mar

there's always one team that suprises us in the world cup, South Korea, Cameronn etc. Who do you think that will be this time and why?

ta

CWE
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Mar
Icon
Icon

Post by Mar » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:46 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:Mar,
Why didn't you answer keveh's question?
Same reason i'm not going to answer yours properly. It's because you know the answer already.

Mar
Icon
Icon

Post by Mar » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:54 pm

CWE,

I think Holland will be one of the biggest surprises this year round. They've been put in one of the toughest groups (they face Argentina, Ivory Coast, Serbia & Montenegro) and have had a fantastic record in the national side for the past year or so. On top of that the Dutch side have a strong disliking and willingness to get one over the Germans (like the English have but the Germans reciprocate the dislike).

I would keep an eye out on the other continental teams. In the last world cup there seemed to be a strong favouritism towards raising the sport abroad and as a result referee's gave favourable decisions towards those teams.

Holland, Mexico, USA, Ghana and South Korea are on my surprise list but i've earmarked Holland, which some people might see as a surprise and some won't, take your pick.