SET PIECES: No to Diego!

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

trotter58
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by trotter58 » Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:14 pm

boltonboris wrote:He was giving as good as he got in the previous game and the game against T&T, and also if he's a "cheat" what do you say about our very own Kevin Davies?? Is he a cheat too?

I agree with your sentiments about maradonna as he was amazingly gifted but I dont that you can call climbing, cheating
'Climbing'?!. He was pulling the other guy's hair! That's before we even start talking about Owen's blatant dive against the Argentinians in the 2002 World Cup, which resulted in the Beckham penalty. Seems like when the English do it, we're 'giving as good as we get', but if anyone else tries it, it's just plain 'cheating'.
'No issues with Warnock, he's got a fine record, experience and has been there and done it. Unlike LSL' © Fathead 18/08/07

superloop
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by superloop » Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:10 pm

Trotter i'm totally with you on "the when our own do it, its ok" thang, and if it was just a handball against us, no problem.

The bit that royally pisses me off about Diego is the "Hand of God" comment, not even a sly smile and shrug - that guy believes his own bullsh*t.