Worlds worst

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

mullayo
Dedicated
Dedicated

Worlds worst

Post by mullayo » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:20 pm

Plenty of players were supposed to set the tournament alight but many failed to deliver. Zidane’s return to international football hasn’t inspired the French, Zlatan Ibrahimovic failed to produce any magic and struggled with injury, the Ivory Coast couldn’t make it out of the group of death and the entire England squad still can not overcome their Sventosis.

The list of disappointments goes on depending on how high your expectations are, Nedved, Henry, Adriano, Frank Ribery, Luca Toni and Lampard are just a few of the players who did alright to varying degrees but nothing near what was expected of them.
What could've happened; did.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Re: Worlds worst

Post by bobo the clown » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:56 pm

mullayo wrote:Plenty of players were supposed to set the tournament alight but many failed to deliver.

The list of disappointments goes on ....
Some guy called Borghetti, who scored 14 goals in the qualifiers, scored against Argentina AND Germany in last years Confed Cup and is his country's highest ever scorer. He plays in the World's toughest league, yet even he had a limited impact.

I wonder where he plies his trade ? Do you think we should go for him ??
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".