Spot the celebrity

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Spot the celebrity

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:12 am

Zulu in full flow yesterday afternoon with business partner and potential client in the bar / lounge at the Northampton Hilton. Suddenly David Pleat, doyen of TV commentators, and Colin Calderwood, newly appointed manager of Nottingham Forest and late of Northampton Town, arrive at the next table and hold earnest discussions.

I can confirm that Pleaty's mullet is even more curly, greasy and alarming in real life than it is on the box.

We were trying to figure out what they were talking about. We reckoned that we had heard somewhere that Pleaty is scouting for some club or other. Anybody know?
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

plodder
Promising
Promising

Post by plodder » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:22 am

Well were to start, I blagged ebtry to the BBC compound at T in the Park sooooo take your pick from the line up or presenters.

ColdCut were very nice to talk to, Alison Goldfrapp was as commom as you like and the "big" names were exactly what you expect. I want a private room and table for me and my friends.

Edith Bowman is tiny, The Automatic had a great time and were partying after their set.

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:16 am

Pleat did hold a position at Spurs for a while, didn't he?

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:18 am

plodder wrote:Well were to start, I blagged ebtry to the BBC compound at T in the Park sooooo take your pick from the line up or presenters.

ColdCut were very nice to talk to, Alison Goldfrapp was as commom as you like and the "big" names were exactly what you expect. I want a private room and table for me and my friends.

Edith Bowman is tiny, The Automatic had a great time and were partying after their set.
plods i gotta say this....

cock :mrgreen:

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:36 am

hisroyalgingerness wrote:
plodder wrote:Well were to start, I blagged ebtry to the BBC compound at T in the Park sooooo take your pick from the line up or presenters.

No way! A man has to name-drop when he can. Did I mention I met Richard Madeley last week? :D
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

50sQuiff
Reliable
Reliable

Post by 50sQuiff » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:22 pm

A few weeks ago I walked out of the office only to find Paul McCartney asking a roadsweeper for directions. Neither of them spoke a word of English it seems so they were getting nowhere fast. It was quite funny to see the whole street staring at this little episode, whilst the sweeper got more annoyed, apparently having no idea who this wierd old bloke was.

He was probably looking for his divorce lawyer's or something. I neglected to say anything to him as I had more important things to attend to - namely a steak bake and sausage roll.

warthog
Passionate
Passionate

Post by warthog » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:28 pm

Careful people. You'll have Keveh rolling out his Chuckle Brothers anecdotes.

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:30 pm

mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:

No way! A man has to name-drop when he can. Did I mention I met Richard Madeley last week? :D
seen wright-phillips at the lowry hotel signing pictures of himself and also told harry redknapp to enjoy the luxury whilst he could cos he was gonna go down and be staying at travelodges next year. one eye looked at me and he chuckled

bumped into someone from corrie t'other week

there, i've said it now

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:34 pm

I once met the bloke who played the Italian officer in the later series of 'Allo, 'Allo on top of Ayer's Rock.

What do you mean 'who'? You must remember him. Wore a hat with big white feathers. He was also in a gas advert. His line was 'No!' when his dippy wife went to turn the lecky on.

I also once saw Julie Peasgood at Luton Airport.

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:35 pm

Well JJ Okocha met me in the Tesco outside the ground. Proudest moment of his life I reckon.

50sQuiff
Reliable
Reliable

Post by 50sQuiff » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:39 pm

I met Super John in the frozen curry aisle of Asda once. And he wasn't picking up the healthy eating options I tell you. I got an autograph 'for my sister'.

Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik

Post by Henrik's fan club » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:44 pm

I saw Jussi in the trafford centre the other week buying a rather fetching shirt :pray: . His accent amuses me....got an autograph on my BWFC shirt too :D (lucky I was wearing it! Oh who'm I kidding, it never comes off!)
Who needs Henry when we've got Henrik?

Free the T-W two!

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:48 pm

Little Green Man wrote:I once met the bloke who played the Italian officer in the later series of 'Allo, 'Allo on top of Ayer's Rock.
Did you get his autograph?

No?

Ah, what a mistake-a to make-a

50sQuiff
Reliable
Reliable

Post by 50sQuiff » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:04 pm

blurred wrote:
Little Green Man wrote:I once met the bloke who played the Italian officer in the later series of 'Allo, 'Allo on top of Ayer's Rock.

No?

:lol:

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:06 pm

50sQuiff wrote:
blurred wrote:

No?

:lol:
Wassa matter you, hey? Gotta no respect?

white blood
Promising
Promising

Post by white blood » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:13 pm

I met Super John in the changing rooms of the David Lloyd Gym in Bolton, we were both stood there bollock naked chatting about things.

I met Joe cole in MGM grand Las vegas once too. but apart from footballers i have met jack n vera, jimmy corkhill and the legend Rick Flare - all at the airport.

Gertie
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Gertie » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:24 pm

Henrik's fan club wrote:I saw Jussi in the trafford centre the other week buying a rather fetching shirt :pray: . His accent amuses me....got an autograph on my BWFC shirt too :D (lucky I was wearing it! Oh who'm I kidding, it never comes off!)
Please can I touch your shirt??

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:32 pm

white blood wrote:I met Super John in the changing rooms of the David Lloyd Gym in Bolton, we were both stood there bollock naked chatting about things.

I met Joe cole in MGM grand Las vegas once too. but apart from footballers i have met jack n vera, jimmy corkhill and the legend Rick Flare - all at the airport.
i don't believe the first part of your post...

Super John was never in a fecking gym

white blood
Promising
Promising

Post by white blood » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:41 am

white blood wrote:I met Super John in the changing rooms of the David Lloyd Gym in Bolton, we were both stood there bollock naked chatting about things.

i don't believe the first part of your post...

Super John was never in a fecking gym
haha, but tis true, it was just after christmas, he was home for the holidays as he was still working in America. we have matching tatoo's on are arms.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:50 am

I once saw Duncan Norvell in the old Kwik Save on Churchgate, Bolton. He was queing at Lil's sandwich bar for a jacket potato with cheese and a can of Vimto. I didn't let on.
Businesswoman of the year.