Big Brother

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

white blood
Promising
Promising

Post by white blood » Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:05 am

load of bollocks - LEA :shock: she's really gonna stir things up? but i hope da gangsta ashlieine kicks pig face graces teeth in. at least there is only one week to go now.

You watching love island too? how funny was Lee the other night when colleen dumped him :lol:

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:15 am

I despise Aisleyne, she is an absouloute Bi**. She is a ghetton wannabe princess who thinks she is a gangster. She thinks she is goo dlooking but she is not, she has a horrible flabby ass. She thinks she knows everything and that she is better than everyone. I HATE HER.

I hope Grace goes in a puts her in her place.

Grace may have been a bitch but at least it was entertaining and SUZIE WAS BORING so who cares if she threw water on her. The british public need to stop voting out the big characters, as if you keep them in it is much more entertaining.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:23 am

daxter15 wrote:I despise Aisleyne, she is an absouloute Bi**. She is a ghetton wannabe princess who thinks she is a gangster. She thinks she is goo dlooking but she is not, she has a horrible flabby ass. She thinks she knows everything and that she is better than everyone. I HATE HER.

Grace may have been a bitch but at least it was entertaining and SUZIE WAS BORING so who cares if she threw water on her. The british public need to stop voting out the big characters, as if you keep them in it is much more entertaining.
This new twist is simply so Nicky can win, trust me. Strange that she has been voted back into the house with a second chance to win, just after she signed to host a new program for Channel 4.

The most irritating woman I've ever seen! And looking at the rest of them she is up against some stiff competition.
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:13 pm

I hope Glynn wins. Nikki shouldnt as she has already been evicted and i dont see why everyone likes Pete. He exagerates his torretes, laughs at his own jokes and is very annoying.

I hated the reaction of the other housmates when Glynn scaled the roof. That was funny but they all scalded him like he was a kid. Pete shoudl have been like "get in there mate",

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:16 pm

it's nonsense, it's all fixed, you're wasting your lives!!!!!!!!!
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:26 pm

Don't tell Italian football fans that!

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:54 pm

OOGEN

SCHMUGEN

DUGEN

RUGEN

Bwfc in the bloodline
Promising
Promising

Post by Bwfc in the bloodline » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:10 pm

daxter15 wrote:I despise Aisleyne, she is an absouloute Bi**. She is a ghetton wannabe princess who thinks she is a gangster. She thinks she is goo dlooking but she is not, she has a horrible flabby ass. She thinks she knows everything and that she is better than everyone. I HATE HER.

Just a quick question dexter. Are you a national of another country/immagrant, or do you have a highl regard for yourself?
Stay up

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:14 pm

What in the blue hell are you talking about? And dont call me Dexter you incoherent foolish tangerine liking stiffy.

Bwfc in the bloodline
Promising
Promising

Post by Bwfc in the bloodline » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:16 pm

daxter15 wrote:What in the blue hell are you talking about? And dont call me Dexter you incoherent foolish tangerine liking stiffy.
HAHA

calm down, just wondering why you refer to 'the british public' as if you are not a member.
Stay up

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:20 pm

Dunnow wasn;t significant that i refered to it that way.

Bwfc in the bloodline
Promising
Promising

Post by Bwfc in the bloodline » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:28 pm

oh nevermind sorry for questioning-

Seeing as this is the Big Brother thread, who do you think is going to be evicted tonight? me=Imogen

I heard some of you say certain things on that programme are a fix. One thing for sure, the University task was 100% fix who got which task, as two envelopes contained the task learn Welsh, so obviously those envelopes werent on the desk when Glyn & Imogen took their pick.
Stay up

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:30 pm

Imogen will go. She is boring and is a traitor for becoming friends with Aisleyne.

Dr.Karl
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Dr.Karl » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:37 pm

All this furore over the recent phone nominations, I'm unsure of the details but a figure astonished me out of the whole news story. They had made £150000 in proifts on the phone calls within two or three days of the phone vote being started. Absolutely incredible, the amount of morons out there lining the pockets of tv executives producing utter crap television. I mean seriously 50p for a text, who are these idiots??
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi

A cynic is man who knows the price of everything but the value of nothing - Wilde

I have a fax in my pocket - Gartside

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:41 pm

All of the proceeds form that vote are going to Charity anyway. And if they are so against dont bloody vote again!

Bwfc in the bloodline
Promising
Promising

Post by Bwfc in the bloodline » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:43 pm

Dr.Karl wrote:All this furore over the recent phone nominations, I'm unsure of the details but a figure astonished me out of the whole news story. They had made £150000 in proifts on the phone calls within two or three days of the phone vote being started. Absolutely incredible, the amount of morons out there lining the pockets of tv executives producing utter crap television. I mean seriously 50p for a text, who are these idiots??
My girlfriend 'allows' herself one vote every friday on eviction night. I keep on at her that the way the show is edited its obvious who will recieve most votes, nevertheless she keeps on voting. She has never been wrong, every week she vote's the person evicted. So i put it to her, why not put your 50p on internet vote for who gets evicted, with the winnings add another 50p and vote again week after. Sure enough she would've had about £20 by now rather than £-6 or whatever. Bear in mind its 50p plus network charge. and the final figure for just that one vote was £200,000.00 in the end, but that was clear profit, supposedly 28p of each 50p!!
Stay up

Dr.Karl
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Dr.Karl » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:47 pm

daxter15 wrote:All of the proceeds form that vote are going to Charity anyway. And if they are so against dont bloody vote again!
What about the other votes? Its fecking obscene.
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi

A cynic is man who knows the price of everything but the value of nothing - Wilde

I have a fax in my pocket - Gartside

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:48 pm

Bwfc in the bloodline wrote:
Dr.Karl wrote:All this furore over the recent phone nominations, I'm unsure of the details but a figure astonished me out of the whole news story. They had made £150000 in proifts on the phone calls within two or three days of the phone vote being started. Absolutely incredible, the amount of morons out there lining the pockets of tv executives producing utter crap television. I mean seriously 50p for a text, who are these idiots??
My girlfriend 'allows' herself one vote every friday on eviction night. I keep on at her that the way the show is edited its obvious who will recieve most votes, nevertheless she keeps on voting. She has never been wrong, every week she vote's the person evicted. So i put it to her, why not put your 50p on internet vote for who gets evicted, with the winnings add another 50p and vote again week after. Sure enough she would've had about £20 by now rather than £-6 or whatever. Bear in mind its 50p plus network charge. and the final figure for just that one vote was £200,000.00 in the end, but that was clear profit, supposedly 28p of each 50p!!
So hasn't your girlfriend spent money each week to evict someone, only to see them go back in? Would you say it was a waste of money?
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

white blood
Promising
Promising

Post by white blood » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:11 pm

Grace is 21 today and as a treat BB let her visit the main house for 21 minutes at midnight. needless to say they are all mouth and there was no kicking off between aisleyne and grace. apparently she said hello to jenny, ignored ash and went to the garden with glyn for her 20 mins. pete hid in the tiolet.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:14 pm

hid or went for a poo?
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house