SMB

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Mackem_and_proud
Hopeful
Hopeful

SMB

Post by Mackem_and_proud » Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:53 pm

Hey it's me once again!
i havn't posted in a while, so here it goes
do any of you TW wise heads go on the might SMB (Sunderland Message Board)
there is a good bit of banter once you get involved ( i know some of you while be say why waste my time) but seriously i strongly recommend

Anyone interested? http://www.a-love-supreme.com
" I learned my trade at Arsenal, Became a footballer at Manchester City, But Sunderland got under my skin. It hurt me deeply to leave. I love Sunderland" Niall Quinn

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Re: SMB

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:49 pm

Mackem_and_proud wrote:Hey it's me once again!
i havn't posted in a while, so here it goes
do any of you TW wise heads go on the might SMB (Sunderland Message Board)
there is a good bit of banter once you get involved ( i know some of you while be say why waste my time) but seriously i strongly recommend

Anyone interested? http://www.a-love-supreme.com
Have you got a link to the bits where you were all taking the piss because you'd pinched our manager? I'd like to add to the thread with a few comments about psycopathic Irish pikey toe-rags.
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:51 pm

some lovely photoshop work on there, shame your team's shite and your manager's a psychotic child beater.
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

InsaneApache
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by InsaneApache » Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:14 pm

communistworkethic wrote:some lovely photoshop work on there, shame your team's shite and your manager's a psychotic child beater.
A bit harsh there Commie.Thnx for the link Mackem.
Here I stand foot in hand...talkin to my wall....I'm not quite right at all...am I?

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:32 pm

harsh but fair.

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:07 am

Child beater?
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

Dr Hotdog
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Dr Hotdog » Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:44 am

http://archives.tcm.ie/breakingnews/200 ... 166453.asp

can't find anything on the outcome, i don't think there was anything in it that couldn't be settled outside of a court given the mans wealth.

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:49 am

Rings a bell now.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/Football/Kea ... 36679.html

Come on Commie, you can do better than that - having a few words with a 16-year scally who was mouthing off hardly makes him a 'child beater'.
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:37 am

mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:Rings a bell now.

Come on Commie, you can do better than that - having a few words with a 16-year scally who was mouthing off hardly makes him a 'child beater'.
because footballers are known for having justice served on them aren't they? How many actually get done for driving offences? As I'm sure you are aware Mummy, an expensive lawyer can mean that it isn't always the innocent that walk free. :roll:

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:04 am

communistworkethic wrote:because footballers are known for having justice served on them aren't they? How many actually get done for driving offences?
Anyone who's not represented by Nick Freeman? The cheesily monikered 'Mr Loophole' has helped out a fair few high profile sportsmen/celebrities, but there are plenty of footballers who do get convictions. Ask Jermaine Pennant.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:29 am

The man's a violent cockend with a tenuous grasp on anatomy.

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:18 am

communistworkethic wrote:
mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:Rings a bell now.

because footballers are known for having justice served on them aren't they? How many actually get done for driving offences? As I'm sure you are aware Mummy, an expensive lawyer can mean that it isn't always the innocent that walk free. :roll:
As I'm sure you are aware - people see a footballer and see a chance to make money. Be that women with their fallacious rape charges, or a little brat and his parents when he has been spoken to in a raised voice.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:21 am

hmm kid playing with a mate or man with violent tendancies and a penchant for revenge who decides to go after a teenager who called him names some weeks ealier?