I....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:42 am

Sorry to hear about that - and agree with the comments above; just bin her off, be the bigger person and just don't speak to her again. She's f*cked it up, not you, and don't blame yourself for it. Move on and go on the lash with your mates and watch some footie at the weekend. She's not worth the hassle or heartache, mate.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:49 am

fookin nora Hools! :( Sorry mate.

Best thing to do is out on the lash tonight and forget her. Don't worry about your mates either it'll all be fine.

A gallon of ale in the pub and a mighty meaty pizza on the way home and you'll wonder what all the fuss was about.
Businesswoman of the year.

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:51 am

officer_dibble wrote:Nightmare. Better off without her though. What club were you in - it wasn't Pazazz was it?
God,that club brings back memories...one similar to this! Alas, thats being shut for yonks. Club was Beach/Blu Bambu, whatever its called these days. Still no word from her like...and she's off to Leeds this weekend to see her "mate"...at least I need not worry now!
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

white blood
Promising
Promising

Post by white blood » Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:07 am

Unfortunately most birds are the same, dirty bastards.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:11 am

white blood wrote:Unfortunately most birds are the same, dirty bastards.
Copyright - Pot & Black Kettle Co. Ltd. :mrgreen:
May the bridges I burn light your way

white blood
Promising
Promising

Post by white blood » Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:34 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:
white blood wrote:Unfortunately most birds are the same, dirty bastards.
Copyright - Pot & Black Kettle Co. Ltd. :mrgreen:
8) !

Its true though, I mean I cant imagine my current girlfriend getting up to anything like that, but I am mentally prepared for the worst, I cant trust any woman 100% ive seen it many times, working away, girls with husbands and boyfriends are happy to put out because they know were from out of town. Some are really nice and try to keep in touch, but you cant have any respect for them because of what they have done. I look at them and think of their poor fella’s at home with the kids or working nights looking forward to seeing his gal, yet she is busy grinding some northerner! Filthy tarts, make me sick

InsaneApache
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by InsaneApache » Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:55 am

I'm glad to see that you're not bitter.
Here I stand foot in hand...talkin to my wall....I'm not quite right at all...am I?

white blood
Promising
Promising

Post by white blood » Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:03 am

Murphys :drink:

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:58 pm

Hoolio wrote:
officer_dibble wrote:Nightmare. Better off without her though. What club were you in - it wasn't Pazazz was it?
God,that club brings back memories...one similar to this! Alas, thats being shut for yonks. Club was Beach/Blu Bambu, whatever its called these days. Still no word from her like...and she's off to Leeds this weekend to see her "mate"...at least I need not worry now!
hmmm i went into beach on a matchday (when we won 2-1)

lovely jubbly!!!

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:40 pm

Give her the "Good bye, glad you found what you were looking for" then chop her right off. One of two things will happen:

1. She'll disappear with her new Romeo and you'll be well shut. She'll do the same to him no doubt.

2. She'll get the big wake-up call and realise she had him in the first place and won't do it again.

There are no other options.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:48 pm

Definitely cut her out of your life.

I went through something like this just recently, and me talking to her more made me feel worse.

I got away from her, deleted her numbers etc. and felt a lot better.

As well as feeling a lot better i met a girl who is a whole lot better and we are having an amazing time.

Good luck!

white blood
Promising
Promising

Post by white blood » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:31 pm

What you should do set a hidden video camera in your room, then go and talk to her, let her think she has won back your affection, take her home and engage in some hardcore filthy sex play, she'll probably let you slip it up the tradesman if she is guilty enough? then when its all over and you have made a mess of her face - tell her your still not sure and you need a day or two to think things over. as soon as she leaves upload the video, pop in onto the internet, and email the link to all her friends, family and workmates! that'll teach her! :twisted:

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:45 pm

white blood wrote:What you should do set a hidden video camera in your room, then go and talk to her, let her think she has won back your affection, take her home and engage in some hardcore filthy sex play, she'll probably let you slip it up the tradesman if she is guilty enough? then when its all over and you have made a mess of her face - tell her your still not sure and you need a day or two to think things over. as soon as she leaves upload the video, pop in onto the internet, and email the link to all her friends, family and workmates! that'll teach her! :twisted:
I bet he hadn't considered the romantic, caring, considerate approach. I'm sure that this advice will be invaluable. :wink:
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

Gertie
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Gertie » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:29 pm

Sorry to hear what you're going through young Hools....

Hope you are able to put it behind you and move on. Only you can decide if you want to end it all now, or have any kind of discussion and you need to give yourself the time to work out what your head really wants. I really believe that things happen for a reason, although it's not nice and it's hurtful you can get through it. Only you can decide how you want to get through it.

Lots of hugs for the future Hools, hope you get it together with a fabby and hot girl soon !!! (if that's what you want??)

Gertsx

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:32 pm

Gertie wrote:Only you can decide if you want to end it all now,
That's a bit drastic isn't it, Gertie?

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:50 pm

FFS, you're both kids

Anybody would think it was serious

Six month anniversary

My arse
Sto ut Serviam

Village Idiot
Promising
Promising

Post by Village Idiot » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:53 pm

I'm 28 and I've never had a relationship lasting longer than that :D

But yeah, my advice to Hoolio is not to take it much strongly. It may look like the end of the world, but time will put it in perspective. When I reflect on the relationships I had on my late teens-early 20s, and how important they seemed to me at that time, I usually smirk in derision.

Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik

Post by Henrik's fan club » Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:44 pm

Hoolio wrote:
I'm in Leeds.....oh dear :shock:

Sorry to hear about it mate but you're better off without that type.
Who needs Henry when we've got Henrik?

Free the T-W two!

Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik

Post by Henrik's fan club » Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:46 pm

white blood wrote:What you should do set a hidden video camera in your room, then go and talk to her, let her think she has won back your affection, take her home and engage in some hardcore filthy sex play, she'll probably let you slip it up the tradesman if she is guilty enough? then when its all over and you have made a mess of her face - tell her your still not sure and you need a day or two to think things over. as soon as she leaves upload the video, pop in onto the internet, and email the link to all her friends, family and workmates! that'll teach her! :twisted:
Sounds like a plan......may give my ex a ring :wink:
Who needs Henry when we've got Henrik?

Free the T-W two!

Village Idiot
Promising
Promising

Post by Village Idiot » Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:49 pm

Henrik's fan club wrote: Sounds like a plan......
Yes, a very good plan to get a restraining order :stalker: :mrgreen: