Should Chavs be able to own vicious dogs?

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Batman

Should Chavs be able to own vicious dogs?

Post by Batman » Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:19 pm

Not just this story in scouseland, where suprise, suprise the owner was a bald headed, council estate dwelling druggie

Tonight on the news, a Labrador guide dog has been ripped to shreds by some chavs pitbull terrier

These w*nkers, get these dogs to ry and look hard, but they can't control them or raise them in a respectable manner

Im just about 'for' chavs being able to breed, although im close to changing my mind, but as for being able to own dogs, no, stop them, stop them now

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:51 pm

If they want to own a killer dog to look 'Ard', they should be thrown into a pit with it.

"If you beat it, you can have it!!"

Wankers!
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

cowdrill
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by cowdrill » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:32 pm

chavs should be forced to walk the streets with poodles

its should be LAW
Mich Caine wrote: Lets not joke about this. I make Mr T look like Walter from The Beano.

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:35 pm

NO

But then I wouldn't let scrotes breed either
Sto ut Serviam

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:54 pm

The thing is, to keep the dog that killed that little girl was against the law.

Not gonna stop em, like other laws wont stop em doing other things.

Cock ends.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:00 pm

Nobody should be allowed to own a vicious dog. Dogs aren't born vicious; it's just the pillocks that own them and treat them badly. Dxckheads like the ones in question should'nt be allowed within a mile of any dog. These dog and their owners are everywhere- pairs of swaggering fourteen year old scrotes with a Vicky Pollard look-alike in tow and a snarling staff bull on a lead are no unusual sight- but it takes a five year old kid to die before any action is taken. Mind you, parents leaving a five year old in a house where a drug-dealing pit-bull owner who's had previous warning about the dog, lives need a bit of scrutiny themselves. Stable door phylosophy strikes again.
Last edited by TANGODANCER on Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by 77,78,81,84,05 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:36 pm

I work on the railway and there is some lad at one station in Liverpool who brings his dog on the train every day. I talk to him, but his dog is nuts, he says he injects it with steds every week and I swear to god this dog is evil and he is proud of it.

I've seen it covered in blood and heard many stories off the lad of where he has set it off its leash to go and kill another dog in front of its owners. I was gonna blow him up but I aint a grass.
R.T.K - Its starting

Batman

Post by Batman » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:38 pm

77,78,81,84,05 wrote:I work on the railway and there is some lad at one station in Liverpool who brings his dog on the train every day. I talk to him, but his dog is nuts, he says he injects it with steds every week and I swear to god this dog is evil and he is proud of it.

I've seen it covered in blood and heard many stories off the lad of where he has set it off its leash to go and kill another dog in front of its owners. I was gonna blow him up but I aint a grass.

If you won't report it then how will you feel if the dog kills a child, or someone you know (extreme example I know, but WAKE THE FCUK UP!)

You fcuking idiot, get him reported.

Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by 77,78,81,84,05 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:40 pm

Point taken. but know need for the fcuking idiot, poor my boy, poor.

I will report it actually, I am never afraid of any dogs but this one is a lunatic
R.T.K - Its starting

Porrohman
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Porrohman » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:41 pm

Dogs are nice people and should all be gassed.

Batman

Post by Batman » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:42 pm

77,78,81,84,05 wrote:Point taken. but know need for the fcuking idiot, poor my boy, poor.

I will report it actually, I am never afraid of any dogs but this one is a lunatic

So long as you do.

Batman

Post by Batman » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:46 pm

Porrohman wrote:Dogs are tw*ts and should all be gassed.

Quality

runningonbravado
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by runningonbravado » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:09 am

My cat thinks dogs are nice people. I do too. That kid who died was just the straw that broke the camels back if you ask me...

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:38 am

Cats are vermin

I hate the bastards

Walking over my car

Shitting in my garden

They're wild animals, not pets

Kill them all

As for dog owners, while its all very good they take their crap home in poly sacks........urgh, how could you
Sto ut Serviam

knobpolisher
Reliable
Reliable

Post by knobpolisher » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:54 am

What baffled me was the fact that the druggie-guy had been given a warning about the dog - why was it not taken away then ?
People haven't got a good word for you, but i have T**T.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:00 am

knobpolisher wrote:What baffled me was the fact that the druggie-guy had been given a warning about the dog - why was it not taken away then ?
Like I said in a previous post "Stable-door phylosophy strikes again".
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

David Lee's Hair
Passionate
Passionate

Post by David Lee's Hair » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:00 am

I have cats and a dog - he has a bit of a complex thinking he's a cat not realising he cannot jump on tables and the like a) he's too old b) he's too big c) dogs are not as agile as cats.

Interestingly though dogs being naturally really dirty animals (in the wild they eat other dogs crap that in there territory), he has a taste for cat shit, eating it out of the litter tray if he gets a chance - want to borrow him Caps :mrgreen: ?

Seriously though, it's the owners, teach a dog correctly and it'll be ok, so no chavs shouldn't be able to have dogs, especially cross breeds like pitbulls breed to be vicious (no one should be allowed these).

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:07 am

Mum an dad always had a dog, so I grew up with them, then I married one but thats another story

Its just now I see how selfish pet owners are

They think its OK for their dogs to charge around parks leaving shit everywhere, and giving kids a fright

'don't worry, Tyson won't bite'

aye, whatever

I just have a hatred for cats

They're evil

ps this bit 'around parks leaving shit everywhere, and giving kids a fright' sounds like Bench
Sto ut Serviam

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:12 am

CAPSLOCK wrote:Mum an dad always had a dog, so I grew up with them, then I married one but thats another story

Its just now I see how selfish pet owners are

They think its OK for their dogs to charge around parks leaving shit everywhere, and giving kids a fright

'don't worry, Tyson won't bite'

aye, whatever

I just have a hatred for cats

They're evil

ps this bit 'around parks leaving shit everywhere, and giving kids a fright' sounds like Bench
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:13 am

CAPSLOCK wrote: ps this bit 'around parks leaving shit everywhere, and giving kids a fright' sounds like Bench
Park Bench??