24 - The Movie - News *Contains Series 6 Spoilers*

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:10 pm

Batman wrote:Jack Bauer was on BBC2 just now, undercover in some 'Three Musketeers' movie.
Yes, he played Athos in the Charlie Sheen version before 24 happened. Still we must forgive him because he is, after all, a Canadian.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Frankie Wanderer
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Frankie Wanderer » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:08 pm

Batman ... you got any idea when we can have the next installment of 24 ie episode 5 onwards. ?

Cheers
Frankie
Frankie says " on the day that your mentality catches up with your biology, come round. "

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:45 pm

Frankie Wanderer wrote:Batman ... you got any idea when we can have the next installment of 24 ie episode 5 onwards. ?

Cheers
Frankie
Should go up on the net this weekend - I've no idea how they got the first four episodes up so early but I expect someone got a lot of money.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Frankie Wanderer
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Frankie Wanderer » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:59 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Frankie Wanderer wrote:Batman ... you got any idea when we can have the next installment of 24 ie episode 5 onwards. ?

Cheers
Frankie
Should go up on the net this weekend - I've no idea how they got the first four episodes up so early but I expect someone got a lot of money.
Thats what I am hoping Cuz... I am totally hooked in the last 18 months on this TV SENSATION.
Frankie says " on the day that your mentality catches up with your biology, come round. "

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:35 am

one more day to go...

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:24 pm

I take it that it is just me that thinks 24 is pants then. Starts off great for the first 2 episodes and then the next 20 are tedious, boring and so over the top it is unwatchable. :conf: :hang:

Condense it to an hour and a half programme and I would watch it then.

Just me then eh. ae:)

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:30 pm

malcd1 wrote:I take it that it is just me that thinks 24 is pants then. Starts off great for the first 2 episodes and then the next 20 are tedious, boring and so over the top it is unwatchable. :conf: :hang:

Condense it to an hour and a half programme and I would watch it then.

Just me then eh. ae:)
Nope not just you. Me too.

The wife watches it and I just sit there bemused scratching my head complaining that I don't understand what is going on.

How come this guy manages to have a cliffhanger in his life every hour on the hour? Plus, he can travel anywhere within 200 miles of CTU in a matter of minutes. :conf:

Bring back The Sweeney is what I say.
Businesswoman of the year.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:56 pm

:shock:
OMG! Episode 5 has a huge surprise tying up a loose end from Season 5. I certainly never saw that coming. :shock:

When do you guys get to see it, or do you get it at the same time?

Backgammon
Promising
Promising

Post by Backgammon » Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:32 pm

Yeah, never got it myself... Not a big fan of Sutherland either. I always saw him as a B movie actor. Has he been in anything good?

I mean, I like the concept of 24 but I put it in the same bracket as Lost and Prison Break. These shows take commitment to watch; commitment I'm not willing to give. It just gets a bit boring after a while, but I suppose it's just hard to keep it fresh. I can understand people becoming engrossed in it all though.

Some programs just need to know when to quit. CSI is a prime example of that.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:36 pm

Backgammon wrote:I mean, I like the concept of 24 but I put it in the same bracket as Lost and Prison Break. These shows take commitment to watch; commitment I'm not willing to give.
I actually watched the first four seasons on DVD, not live. Now I'm hooked of course. However, my son just saves it to the PVR and we watch when we want - a sort of bonding experience. However, he was in Tampa last night so I watched it alone and have no one to discuss the startling developments with. :cry:

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:43 pm

Backgammon wrote:Yeah, never got it myself... Not a big fan of Sutherland either. I always saw him as a B movie actor. Has he been in anything good?

I mean, I like the concept of 24 but I put it in the same bracket as Lost and Prison Break. These shows take commitment to watch; commitment I'm not willing to give. It just gets a bit boring after a while, but I suppose it's just hard to keep it fresh. I can understand people becoming engrossed in it all though.

I'm actually quite looking forward to Batman logging on now :mrgreen:
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Backgammon
Promising
Promising

Post by Backgammon » Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:49 pm

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:
Backgammon wrote:Yeah, never got it myself... Not a big fan of Sutherland either. I always saw him as a B movie actor. Has he been in anything good?

Am I in trouble? :D

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:50 pm

Backgammon wrote:

Put it this way, it's the equivalent of telling Hisroyalgingerness that Dr Who is gay!! :wink:
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Backgammon
Promising
Promising

Post by Backgammon » Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:56 pm

Backgammon wrote:

Put it this way, it's the equivalent of telling Hisroyalgingerness that Dr Who is gay!! :wink:
Or telling Gertie that Jussi is? :twisted:

I get your point...

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:18 pm

You mean Dr Who isn't gay?

:conf:

Batman

Post by Batman » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:22 pm

http://www.mininova.org/tor/555347

24 Series 6 Episode 5 torrent chaps

Dive in - and I've marked the card of the non-believers.

jmjhb
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jmjhb » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:36 pm

Another quality episode...

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:24 pm

jmjhb wrote:Another quality episode...
Made me sit up in surprise...

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:29 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
jmjhb wrote:Another quality episode...
Made me sit up in surprise...
Tell me what happens; I want to spoil it for the wife. :D

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend