The Official "Laugh at Savage's Broken Leg Thread"

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Batman

Post by Batman » Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:38 pm

Must be Hughesie

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:47 pm

communistworkethic wrote:
Batman wrote:ROBBIE SAVAGE BUMS DOGS Image
but who is bumming robbie?
Ooooh Pop Quiz!

That's Johnathan Wilkes :D
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:55 pm

wahey!! And Enfieldwhite wins the special prize for picking up on the "robbie Williams is a big wufta" inference. Your prize, a copy of Jonathan Wilkes in Panto as Widow Twankey DVD, will be in the post some time in the future.

Luna
Promising
Promising

Post by Luna » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:23 pm

communistworkethic wrote:
Batman wrote:ROBBIE SAVAGE BUMS DOGS Image
but who is bumming robbie?
Commie's avatar.

ratbert
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ratbert » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:28 pm

What goes around, comes around. Who knows, he might actually be able to play football (if and) when he comes back.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:32 pm

Look Mum, you can see the break!

May the bridges I burn light your way

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:59 pm

communistworkethic wrote:wahey!! And Enfieldwhite wins the special prize for picking up on the "robbie Williams is a big wufta" inference. Your prize, a copy of Jonathan Wilkes in Panto as Widow Twankey DVD, will be in the post some time in the future.
Cheers, cocker :mrgreen:

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:04 pm

Earl was right

God I fear for Dioufy... :grin:

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:44 am

officer_dibble wrote:Earl was right

God I fear for Dioufy... :grin:
Karma would have been Savage red carded for 'simulation' first. The tw*t. :twisted:

BoltonBilly
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Post by BoltonBilly » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:09 am

It's with deepest regret I have to report I've not seen the incident. Is there a YouTube link or can someone burn my copy. My memorabilia box will be incomplete without it.

And tell me just how many times did the diving, cheating, whinging, whining, moaning, six fingered, foul mouthed, play acting, faking (have I missed any?) little turd roll over and over when he was finally injured?

Just doing the St Peter thing for a moment is it ok to rejoice in someone's miss fortune?

BoltonBilly
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Post by BoltonBilly » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:10 am

I've asked him and in Robbie's case it's fine so chuckle away everyone :mrgreen:

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:19 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9DW_Z4s8JM

on the minute mark

I love how he stands up then realises, "fk, i've broke summat!"

Batman

Post by Batman » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:18 pm

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hli ... tball_home&

Blackburn midfielder Robbie Savage is 'devastated':lol: after suffering a broken leg, but expects little sympathy from his critics.

Savage suffered a fractured fibula in a questionable :lol: challenge from Watford midfielder Al Bangura on Tuesday and is almost certainly ruled out for the season.:lol:

The Welshman had been an influential figure for Rovers and was recently handed the captaincy :lol:

"I'm devastated. I was having probably one of my best ever seasons," said Savage.

"I'd just been given the captaincy, and the team were flying, so to get injured now is a massive blow. I'm absolutely gutted.":lol:

After a tough-tackling career, Savage admits he is not expecting too many 'get well soon' cards from his opponents, but has vowed to fight back to full fitness.

"I've seen the tackle again on TV and it doesn't look the best in the world to me, but I'll leave people to make their own minds up about it," he said.

"I know I've been renowned in the past for going in for 50-50s and all that, and the way I play I expect to get hurt from time to time.:lol:

"Unfortunately for me, on this occasion I have got hurt, and I know some people will say I had it coming :lol:

"But now I've got to answer those critics by coming back even fitter and stronger.

"Every time I've been knocked down in my career in the past, I've always bounced back, and I'm determined to do that again.

"There's a lot of people in this world who are far more worse off than me, so I can't afford to start feeling sorry for myself."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:20 pm

I'd like to see him knocked down again, preferably like Alan Bradley in front of a Blackpool tram.

David Lee's Hair
Passionate
Passionate

Post by David Lee's Hair » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:29 pm

I sent the picture on here to a dingle at wwork and a few other varuious fans saying how it made my day, oh how we laughed at the dingle :P

Penny
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Penny » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:32 pm

Pretty awful challenge on Savage wasn't it ? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:35 pm

shame it wasn't neck high :evil:

David Lee's Hair
Passionate
Passionate

Post by David Lee's Hair » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:37 pm

communistworkethic wrote:shame it wasn't neck high :evil:
Aye, like Nobby's last season :twisted:

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:43 pm

BoltonBilly wrote: Just doing the St Peter thing for a moment is it ok to rejoice in someone's miss fortune?
aye it's savage-enfreud

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:22 pm

Bitter. The lorra ya's.

Grow up. The lorra ya's.
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.