Guys - do you get bored when dragged to the Supermarket ?

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:50 pm

I've done a similar one with a Blame Claim guy, he asked me if I'd had an accident, I replied "I killed an old woman in my car last night, well I think she's dead, hard to tell as I was pi**ed"

He just walked away

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:03 pm

David Lee's Hair wrote:
communistworkethic wrote:
boltonboris wrote:I don't mind Tesco, the one in Walkden is always full of MILFS
there's a top MILF in one of the boxes behind us in West Lower ;)
We had one near us in East stand lower, she only came to a couple of games but the chants of

"MILF! MILF! MILF! MILF!"

Seem to have put her off, not seen her for a while
Would imagine a couple of hundred spotty chavs chanting anything at them would be enough to put most women right off.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:41 pm

Raven wrote:GILF??? Goat :shock:

I have done these

Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

While appearing to be choosing kitchen knives in the Housewares aisle asked an assistant if he knew where the antidepressants were.

In the kitchenware aisle, practiced the "Madonna look" using different size funnels.

Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed, yelled "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"

When an announcement came over the loud speaker, assumed the fetal position and screamed "NO! NO! It's those voices again."

Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited a while; then yelled, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here." - do this one all the time

Also when approached by one of those blame and claim basts, when asked if I had recently had an accident I told them I had just shat myself.

Yes I am old enough to know far better and for some reasons my daughter and partner hate shopping with me
Who hasn't walked round anywhere humming the mission impossible / great escape tunes when bored?