Garth Crooks asks the tough questions!

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Batman

Post by Batman » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:40 pm

hisroyalgingerness wrote:
coffeymagic wrote:I'm not sure JB is good enough for England BUT if SM thinks he is then why only send him on for the last 10?

To me he gives away too many unnessary free kicks, but then again so does Rio Ferdinand and he's 'the worlds best defender' or summat.

To me McClaren is giving these players a run out to please the papers but he won't give them a proper chance (see Andy Johnson on the wing) because he's been brainwashed by SGE.

Sorry about talking about the national side on a BWFC board. I thought it'd be ok.

Can I talk about Anna Nicole Smith on here?

McClaren out.

tc
say what you want as long as you continue to use full stops the correct way - or batty will be round

You're not exempt sonny

coffeymagic
Reliable
Reliable

Post by coffeymagic » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:40 pm

You missed that I'd spelled 'necessary' incorrectly too!

The way to remember it is..Never Eat Cakes, Eat Salmon Sandwiches And Remain Young.

You'll never forget that now.

tc
I'm not asking you to 'think outside the box' I just wish you'd have a rummage around in it once in a while.

http://www.coffeymagic.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
twitter @thetonycoffey