Darts

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Epitaph
Hopeful
Hopeful

Darts

Post by Epitaph » Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:11 pm

Did anyone watch on Sky Sports last night? I was there, was a bit hammered at the end. They were serving beer in two-pint glasses, which was awesome.

Robbie Savage was there, and there were a few people having pictures taken at the end with him. I went over and shouted TOSSER, he looked at me, so I shouted yeah you Savage, you're a fecking tosser, so I got led away by the security guys. Well worth it though.

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: Darts

Post by enfieldwhite » Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:20 pm

Epitaph wrote:Did anyone watch on Sky Sports last night? I was there, was a bit hammered at the end. They were serving beer in two-pint glasses, which was awesome.

Robbie Savage was there, and there were a few people having pictures taken at the end with him. I went over and shouted TOSSER, he looked at me, so I shouted yeah you Savage, you're a fecking tosser, so I got led away by the security guys. Well worth it though.
Random abuse of Lily? :pray:
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"

gaiser
Promising
Promising

Post by gaiser » Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:42 pm

David Lee's Hair
Passionate
Passionate

Post by David Lee's Hair » Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:51 pm

I went to the inaugral FA Cup of Darts - UK Open at T'reebok, was an amazing day. I'd recommend it to anyone, even if you don't like darts.

Helen Chamberlain even touched me!! Admittedly telling me to shift, but it was an honour!!

Missed last nights though on TV decided to go to the pub instead
Professionalism, the last refuge of the talentless

Batman

Post by Batman » Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:42 pm

Epitaph wrote:Did anyone watch on Sky Sports last night? I was there, was a bit hammered at the end. They were serving beer in two-pint glasses, which was awesome.

You Sir are my hero.

Epitaph
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Epitaph » Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:28 pm

David Lee's Hair wrote:I went to the inaugral FA Cup of Darts - UK Open at T'reebok, was an amazing day. I'd recommend it to anyone, even if you don't like darts.

Helen Chamberlain even touched me!! Admittedly telling me to shift, but it was an honour!!

Thought it would have been on in the pub. Chamberlain touched you? What?! :shock:

Tickets for the one at the Reebok go on sale on 12th March, anyone going to that? I'll probably go to one or two of the days.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:20 am

David Lee's Hair wrote:I went to the inaugral FA Cup of Darts - UK Open at T'reebok, was an amazing day. I'd recommend it to anyone, even if you don't like darts.

When do they sell tickets for that? I'm fancying it this year with a few mates I think.....what are the prices like? And the Beer a rip off?

As for abusing savage you lucky young man. I remember seeing John Aldridge after we beat Liverpool this season and querying in a loud voice 'How did that tw@t get a free ticket? And I wonder if enjoyed it?'

He scuttled off faster than Benitez after the press conference anyway

Epitaph
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Epitaph » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:13 am

I posted it above, 12th March. Check the BWFC official site though, there's all the details of ticket prices for different days and what.

Last night it was £3.20 a pint, which is the most expensive I've ever seen in my life. Just glad I went for a few in a bar before going in!

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:44 pm

Did he fall down injured when you said it to him?
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!