England v Andorra

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Batman

Post by Batman » Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:20 pm

Murray - Wolves

M Richards - Citeh
A Cole - Gay
Woodgate - Boro
Campbell - Gay

Lennon - Spuds
Gerrard - Irish/Thai
Hargreaves - Best player we have
Bentley - Though he is an annoying ratboy

Nugent - Nob End
Johnson - Cheat

No shxt Sherlock
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by No shxt Sherlock » Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:42 pm

I tell thee England have got worse and worse, Im not looking forward to the game on wednesday.

They should of won at least 1-0 on saturday but they could only manage a 0-0 draw, i just think a different tatics is needed and fast i just hope they can pull out a win on wednesday.

Steve Mclaren i think is a s**t England manager and at the monent i dont think highly of him.

Why not bring back Becks and let players that have made it into the England squad let them have a go in stead of fat boy Lampard and other players that dont seem to have a big impact in the game anymore?
Come on the mighty Wanderers

Tombwfc
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Tombwfc » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:19 pm

McLaren is inept, but i don't see the point in sacking him. The players are all billy big bollocks's who think they are superstars. I'd blame them before McLaren. I don't think Big Sam or whoever else they'd get would do much better.

I don't know why everyone chooses Lampard to slate, atleast he used to be good for England. Whereas Gerrard has never done anything for his country.

-----------------------Carson--------------------------
--Richards---Ferdinand---Terry-------Cole---------
--Lennon-----Lampard----Carrick-----Downing----
----------------AJ-----------Rooney-----------------

I'm quite aware that Carrick and Downing are shite, but it's Andorra. Carrick is better going forward than Hargreaves and can pass better, while Downing has a left foot.

coffeymagic
Reliable
Reliable

Post by coffeymagic » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:57 am

'Well y'know there are no easy games in international footbll anymore and y'know Andorra do have som execellent players. One of their guys is playing in the French 2nd division so y'know.

Yes we're a bit dissapointed only to have y'know drawn the game but y'know we did have the chance s to win and y'know if we keep plugging away then the breaks will come.'

Coming into work this morning we were talking about England and I was trying to recall all the times I've enjoyed watching England play.

Holland 4-1, Scotland 2-0, Poland 3-0, Paraguay 3-0, Germany 5-1*, Belgium 1-0, Germany 1-2, Argentina 1-2**.

*I said at the time that seeing as it was only a qualifier you couldn't really count it and I also said taht Germany would still qualify and get further than us. They did and they did.

** Rubbish game until Barnes came on.

8 games in 36 years.

We are surely one of the THE best footballing nations in the world and we can win the Euro's!!!

tc
I'm not asking you to 'think outside the box' I just wish you'd have a rummage around in it once in a while.

http://www.coffeymagic.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
twitter @thetonycoffey

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:03 pm

Tombwfc wrote:I don't know why everyone chooses Lampard to slate, atleast he used to be good for England. Whereas Gerrard has never done anything for his country.
I call bullshit. He scored twice at the WC and he scored the goal that got us going against germany in Munich. I wonder what part of the park he was in then? Where was Fat Frank? Probably kicking it into row zed in East London. Wanker.

NumptyNumbNuts
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by NumptyNumbNuts » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:30 pm

Lampard is out of the game tonight with his sore finger/hand/wrist or whatever lame excuse has been given - so either ginger has dropped him or he really is injured, but this has given him an ideal opportunity to play Gerrard in his natural position.

We might actually get a point out of this after all. :wink:

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:34 pm

Great, now I have to wish for a superhuman performance from Gerrard against Andorra, becuase this will be his best shot at showing the ginger knob where to play him.

coffeymagic
Reliable
Reliable

Post by coffeymagic » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:48 pm

From what I saw at the w/e (and I only saw the low lights on Sportscene) Stvie G didn't play too badly.

He crossed for inch high private eye to head wide and put the ball on a sixpence for Lamps to skew out of the ground.

Hopefully with Lamps out we'll see Stevie G play in the roll that McClaren has always wanted him to play in.

Goal.

Please note I only call 'em Lamps and Stevie G because that's what they call 'em on Talksport.

The cretins.

tc
I'm not asking you to 'think outside the box' I just wish you'd have a rummage around in it once in a while.

http://www.coffeymagic.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
twitter @thetonycoffey

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:12 pm

NumptyNumbNuts wrote:Lampard is out of the game tonight with his sore finger/hand/wrist or whatever lame excuse has been given - so either ginger has dropped him or he really is injured, but this has given him an ideal opportunity to play Gerrard in his natural position.

he's strawberry blonde, we've disowned the c*nt

NumptyNumbNuts
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by NumptyNumbNuts » Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:39 pm

hisroyalgingerness wrote:
NumptyNumbNuts wrote:Lampard is out of the game tonight with his sore finger/hand/wrist or whatever lame excuse has been given - so either ginger has dropped him or he really is injured, but this has given him an ideal opportunity to play Gerrard in his natural position.

he's strawberry blonde, we've disowned the c*nt
:lmfao:

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:58 pm

__________Robinson___________

Richards__Carragher_Terry__Cole

Lennon__Hargreaves_Gerrard_Bentley

______Johnson____Rooney______

coffeymagic
Reliable
Reliable

Post by coffeymagic » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:03 pm

I'd shove Rooney back to midfield and just have him and stevie g in the middle.

Give AJ and a n other a run out up front.

If we can't put 10 past these lot then the problems are worse than we think.

tc

twitter @thetonycoffey

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:23 pm

Do hope, even if we score five, that nobody starts crying "McClaren turns it round" or Rio Ferdinand's grinning mug will be all over the back pages. :evil:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:34 pm

Apparently it was a Wayne Rooney shot that broke Lampard's wrist.

Nice one Rooney!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tombwfc
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Tombwfc » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:38 pm

americantrotter wrote:
Tombwfc wrote:I don't know why everyone chooses Lampard to slate, atleast he used to be good for England. Whereas Gerrard has never done anything for his country.
I call bullshit. He scored twice at the WC and he scored the goal that got us going against germany in Munich. I wonder what part of the park he was in then? Where was Fat Frank? Probably kicking it into row zed in East London. Wanker.
Right, thats three goals. Happen to know who our top scorer was in the WC Quals, getting us to those finals? Gerrard? No. Owen? No. Rooney? No. And i if i remember correctly he was voted England fans' player of the year for the past two seasons running.

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:51 pm

Still BS. Lampard has been crap. He should have been dropped at the WC. So he's been good in the past, Gerrard has been consistently good his whole England career. The only thing consistent about Frank these days is his ability to shoot and miss.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:00 pm

yay fatfrank doesnt get a chance to 'prove his doubters wrong' (jamie redknapp)

Tombwfc
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Tombwfc » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:08 pm

americantrotter wrote:Still BS. Lampard has been crap. He should have been dropped at the WC. So he's been good in the past, Gerrard has been consistently good his whole England career. The only thing consistent about Frank these days is his ability to shoot and miss.
He's had a bad year for England yes, but Gerrard hasn't had a brilliant one either. The fact that Lampard has been better than Gerrard in an England shirt for the couple of years before that means i would always side with the fat one.

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:28 pm

I would counter that the fat one is the reason that Gerrard hasnt been as good as he should. Agree to disagree I guess.

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:39 pm

0-0 in the 37th minute. :roll: