Rio - you are a tool

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Rio - you are a tool

Post by communistworkethic » Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:08 pm

Last week you twatted the ball at a woman in the crowd this week you slot home from 18 yards.. in to your own net.

You truly are a complete tool, aye you proper "merked" yourself, you lispy, buck-toothed nobber.

Some get the clip ASAP!!!!

Gravedigger
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Gravedigger » Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:30 pm

Missus Gravedigger wanted to know what I was doing on my knees laughing like a hysterical jackal. Women just can't grasp irony at its best. 8)
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man and let history make up its own mind.

Epitaph
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Epitaph » Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:44 pm

Was a bit daft but why was Van Der Sar running out of goal like that? Could have done with them beating Portsmouth today as well.

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:07 pm

I want to know when Rooney will be sent off for swearing at the ref. obviously he must say something else like "four kicks" or "fold off" or "twist" otherwise i'm sure officials would have dismissed him. he appeared to tell clattenberg to feck off following a penalty claim today, clearly i'm wrong.

cowdrill
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by cowdrill » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:10 pm

TW*T!! :)
Mich Caine wrote: Lets not joke about this. I make Mr T look like Walter from The Beano.

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:36 pm

hisroyalgingerness wrote:I want to know when Rooney will be sent off for swearing at the ref. obviously he must say something else like "four kicks" or "fold off" or "twist" otherwise i'm sure officials would have dismissed him. he appeared to tell clattenberg to feck off following a penalty claim today, clearly i'm wrong.
exactly. Pisses me off everytime I see him play he does it,

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:52 pm

hisroyalgingerness wrote:I want to know when Rooney will be sent off for swearing at the ref. obviously he must say something else like "four kicks" or "fold off" or "twist" otherwise i'm sure officials would have dismissed him. he appeared to tell clattenberg to feck off following a penalty claim today, clearly i'm wrong.
He plays for Manchester United. Different strokes for different folks.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Leyther_Matt
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Leyther_Matt » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:16 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
He plays for Manchester United. Different strokes for different folks.
Rather than being a Rag-bias, I'd actually be more likely to point in the direction of the FA's media department...doesn't do the England team any good when golden boy is splashed across the papers after being sent off for being a Scouse lout.
This is the rhythm of Zat Knight

cowdrill
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by cowdrill » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:43 pm

apparently, Denzil from Only Fools & Horses had a blinder in goal

triffic!
Mich Caine wrote: Lets not joke about this. I make Mr T look like Walter from The Beano.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:19 pm

Seen on MOTD it was clearly not a penalty and Rooney must have known Primus got the ball. What son of Desperate Dan gets away with is amazing. He must have said fxxk off four times to the ref, never mind once. Also, how did four blatent pushes in the back of players by the Mancs manage to be ignored by Clattenburg? Same old, same old.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Dr Hotdog
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Dr Hotdog » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:28 pm

i thought the 2nd tackle on Rooney was a foul, he barged Rooney off the ball as he was attempting the play the ball. Man first in my opinion and it should have been a penalty. Rooney should also have been sent off for his resulting foul and abusive language. If i was in charge of England the first referee to brandish the red card to the stocky scouse c*nt would be instantly knighted.

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:17 am

I don't know what all the fuss was about. She was in the Scum end. What I would of liked to see was Rio kicking the ball in her face then him jumping over the hoarding and doing a Cantona karate kick on her. She deserved it.

cowdrill
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by cowdrill » Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:38 am

:shock:

what are you? some sort of f***ng mentalist?

Dr.Karl
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Dr.Karl » Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:34 am

cowdrill wrote:apparently, Denzil from Only Fools & Horses had a blinder in goal

triffic!
:lol:

Great spot Cowdrill.
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi

A cynic is man who knows the price of everything but the value of nothing - Wilde

I have a fax in my pocket - Gartside

cowdrill
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by cowdrill » Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:46 pm

:lol:

Spartan
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Spartan » Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:19 pm

cowdrill wrote:apparently, Denzil from Only Fools & Horses had a blinder in goal

triffic!
HAHAHAHA!!!!! looks just like him!

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:24 pm

David James!

Bwfc in the bloodline
Promising
Promising

Post by Bwfc in the bloodline » Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:13 pm

Dr Hotdog wrote:i thought the 2nd tackle on Rooney was a foul, he barged Rooney off the ball as he was attempting the play the ball. Man first in my opinion and it should have been a penalty. Rooney should also have been sent off for his resulting foul and abusive language. If i was in charge of England the first referee to brandish the red card to the stocky scouse c*nt would be instantly knighted.
This happens in every game were united find them selfs in a losing position. They start to play dirty, and cheat and seemingly get away with it. I dont know why, but you watch and every time united are behind in a prem game, they can pretty much do whatever they want, offside/swear at ref/foul/two foot tackles/extra extra time you name it they get away with it. Is it true or are my views biased.
Stay up

warthog
Passionate
Passionate

Post by warthog » Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:21 pm

Bwfc in the bloodline wrote:
Dr Hotdog wrote:i thought the 2nd tackle on Rooney was a foul, he barged Rooney off the ball as he was attempting the play the ball. Man first in my opinion and it should have been a penalty. Rooney should also have been sent off for his resulting foul and abusive language. If i was in charge of England the first referee to brandish the red card to the stocky scouse c*nt would be instantly knighted.
This happens in every game were united find them selfs in a losing position. They start to play dirty, and cheat and seemingly get away with it. I dont know why, but you watch and every time united are behind in a prem game, they can pretty much do whatever they want, offside/swear at ref/foul/two foot tackles/extra extra time you name it they get away with it. Is it true or are my views biased.
No, you're right. When they were 2-0 up at the Reebok and we were starting to get back into the match, they showed that side to their game. If we'd pulled one back that would have got worse no doubt.

They're a great footballing side, but can be as cynical as anyone when it suits.