The very worst records of all time.

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Post by fatshaft » Sun May 06, 2007 8:25 pm

communistworkethic wrote:almost anything pre sergeant peppers by the beetles
or even anything by the Beatles full stop

Mich Caine

Post by Mich Caine » Sun May 06, 2007 8:32 pm

fatshaft wrote:
You are a great poster. I fully agree. I just do not understand how people can listen to the Beetles, its just crap. I cannot stand that Paul McCartney, he is such a tosser. Did you see when he got married to Heather Mills he made the wedding guests pay for their drinks. What sort of tight arse is he?

Heather Mills landed on her foot getting lots of his cash when divorcing him after a few years of marriage. I think she deserves it, he is such a charlie.

cowdrill
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by cowdrill » Sun May 06, 2007 8:33 pm

:roll:
Mich Caine wrote: Lets not joke about this. I make Mr T look like Walter from The Beano.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun May 06, 2007 8:37 pm

Mich Caine wrote:
fatshaft wrote:
You are a great poster. I fully agree. I just do not understand how people can listen to the Beetles, its just crap. I cannot stand that Paul McCartney, he is such a tosser. Did you see when he got married to Heather Mills he made the wedding guests pay for their drinks. What sort of tight arse is he?

Heather Mills landed on her foot getting lots of his cash when divorcing him after a few years of marriage. I think she deserves it, he is such a charlie.
Oh dear, oh dear... :mrgreen:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Mon May 07, 2007 5:58 pm

Epitaph wrote:
Nozza wrote:
Epitaph wrote:Anything by Coldplay.
Herein proving Tangos point.

There is no way Coldplay can be labeled among the "worst" of all time.

They do soft rock very well.

Mind, I refuse to take any musical opinions from someone who likes Maximo Park seriously. Sorry.
I said that to wind folk up like you. Also, I'd say the main reason you don't like Maximo Park is because they're from Newcastle.
Mich Caine wrote:Anything by Milburn
Lol, sorry 'Evander Holyfield' or whatever your mates call you, but what do you listen to?
Then you'd be wrong. Again.

Have you no demonstrations to be holding? I hear someone wants to smoke in the pub.
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

Epitaph
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Epitaph » Mon May 07, 2007 8:22 pm

I'm not one of these geeky student protesters who stand outside buildings shouting the same phrases over and over. I just hate smoking, it's cancerous, smells really bad and lingers on your clothes when you go to the pub. I don't want to put up with it anymore.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon May 07, 2007 8:23 pm

Epitaph wrote:I'm not one of these geeky student protesters who stand outside buildings shouting the same phrases over and over. I just hate smoking, it's cancerous, smells really bad and lingers on your clothes when you go to the pub. I don't want to put up with it anymore.
Emigrate.

Epitaph
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Epitaph » Mon May 07, 2007 8:25 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Epitaph wrote:I'm not one of these geeky student protesters who stand outside buildings shouting the same phrases over and over. I just hate smoking, it's cancerous, smells really bad and lingers on your clothes when you go to the pub. I don't want to put up with it anymore.
Emigrate.
I'll just wait until July 1st, thanks :wink:

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon May 07, 2007 8:28 pm

Epitaph wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:
Emigrate.
Well, if you want to expostulate about your clinical little world go do it on the smoking debate thread instead of a music one hey?.

Epitaph
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Epitaph » Mon May 07, 2007 8:34 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Epitaph wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:
Emigrate.
Well, if you want to expostulate about your clinical little world go do it on the smoking debate thread instead of a music one hey?.
Wooo keep your hair on! :D