I hate Bank Holidays

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Epitaph
Hopeful
Hopeful

I hate Bank Holidays

Post by Epitaph » Mon May 07, 2007 8:15 pm

Am I on my own here? All the shops are shut, I've no bread, no milk and I can't go and do my assignment at uni because the fecking library is shut.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Re: I hate Bank Holidays

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Mon May 07, 2007 8:20 pm

Epitaph wrote:Am I on my own here? All the shops are shut, I've no bread, no milk and I can't go and do my assignment at uni because the fecking library is shut.
There is a saying in the Army called the six 'P.s'

Prior

Planning and

Preparation

Prevents

Piss poor

Performance!
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon May 07, 2007 8:21 pm

Only thing I don't like about them is the day after. :wink:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik

Post by Henrik's fan club » Mon May 07, 2007 9:23 pm

Shops around here are open...... you just shop at crap places :mrgreen:
Who needs Henry when we've got Henrik?

Free the T-W two!

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon May 07, 2007 9:27 pm

Epitaph wrote:Am I on my own here? All the shops are shut, I've no bread, no milk and I can't go and do my assignment at uni because the fecking library is shut.
Ya moaning git. I've been at work all day, it's pissing it down and I'm stuck in Utrecht!
May the bridges I burn light your way

Leyther_Matt
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Leyther_Matt » Mon May 07, 2007 9:27 pm

Presume they don't have any 24 hour Asda's in Yaarrkshire then, Epitaph?!

*NB; strictly speaking, it isn't 24 hours because it's only 10-4 on a Sunday or Bank Holiday, but you get my drift.
This is the rhythm of Zat Knight

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Mon May 07, 2007 10:52 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Ya moaning git. I've been at work all day, it's pissing it down and I'm stuck in Utrecht!
What you doing there Bruce? Do you rate it as a place?

Epitaph - think yourself lucky that you're at an institution that recognises Bank Holidays. I have had lectures and been in the library all day!
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Mon May 07, 2007 10:56 pm

mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:

Epitaph - think yourself lucky that you're at an institution that recognises Bank Holidays. I have had lectures and been in the library all day!
Yeah, but you do law. That is something you need a degree in. Epitaph is probably doing something useless like "Media Studies".
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

Dr.Karl
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Dr.Karl » Tue May 08, 2007 12:57 am

mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:

Now then, how many weeks of non term time do you get at your institution? :) (Even though you work your bollocks off for those few weeks inbetween ;))
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi

A cynic is man who knows the price of everything but the value of nothing - Wilde

I have a fax in my pocket - Gartside

Epitaph
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Epitaph » Tue May 08, 2007 1:13 am

Nozza wrote: Yeah, but you do law. That is something you need a degree in. Epitaph is probably doing something useless like "Media Studies".
I'm doing Business Studies, in the faculty of business and law. I'm currently studying two law and finance related modules. Tosser.

cowdrill
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by cowdrill » Tue May 08, 2007 1:34 am

haha!

hmm i did business studies at college after i left school

i quit after 2 months

thick as pig poo ya see :(
Mich Caine wrote: Lets not joke about this. I make Mr T look like Walter from The Beano.

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Tue May 08, 2007 8:50 am

Dont be fookin stupid man. Bank Holidays are brilliant. Getting paid to sit in the pub all day and you can get bolloxed on a sunday with no worries!