Commie for Mayor of London

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:01 am

Will you be making West Ham illegal?
Businesswoman of the year.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:58 am

CrazyHorse wrote:Will you be making West Ham illegal?
Obviously that is an ultimate objective but it's not the kind of leglislation that you can just barge through, you need to be sunbtle and do it in stages, like I have by maiking claret and blue clothing illegal.. softly softly catchy monkey

Last edited by communistworkethic on Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:18 am

CrazyHorse wrote:Will you be making West Ham illegal?
I think making West Ham legal would be the BIG task!
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:26 pm

Can we make the BBC have a Northern-bias for MOTD? Excluding Citeh, Utd, L'pool, Everton, Wigan, Newcastle and Boro?
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:29 pm

Nozza wrote:Can we make the BBC have a Northern-bias for MOTD? Excluding Citeh, Utd, L'pool, Everton, Wigan, Newcastle and Boro?
You forgot Sunderland.

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:31 pm

communistworkethic wrote:
Nozza wrote:Can we make the BBC have a Northern-bias for MOTD? Excluding Citeh, Utd, L'pool, Everton, Wigan, Newcastle and Boro?
You forgot Sunderland.
By the time you're Major/Prime Minister, we'll be back in the CCC.
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:32 pm

a good point well made

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:38 pm

Would it be too much to ask to have a law that all those involved in selecting the Olympics logo must have it tattooed on their arses? The logo could then evolve as the games approach by issuing a repeated and systematic kicking (preferably in public) to those who have been tattooed.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:38 pm

Commie, might have missed it, but not sure we have a clearly articulated breakfast policy.

Meusli is for the hamster - anyone caught eating it will be made to eat dripping butties for a month.
Oh and while we're on it they ARE butties. Sandwiches are what the Queen eats at garden parties.
Proper breakfast does NOT come with chips. Potato cakes are ok but chips are for dinner (the meal that you have in the afternoon) or tea (the meal you have in the evening)

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:34 pm

While I fully support your position, LGM, I think I would have trouble on the Olympic logo option, it being a retrospective law and all. However, I could ensure protection from prosecution for anyone who felt the need to punch one of theindividuals responsible. Seems a fair compromise??

Worthy, I hear where you're comming from but something as fundamental to society as breakfast policy is something that is not to be rushed in to. An announcement willbe made in due course by my office. Obviously, chips for breakfast is plainly ludicrous.

On the "dinner reference, again it is a suggestion of merit. However, the romantics might baulk at the idea of talking a lady out for a "romantic tea". If would be easily confused with the more cermonial 4pm tiffin.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:24 pm

who da thought it. A politician that makes sense :shock:

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:36 pm

Also, full English breakfast "sandwiches"/"in a bun" should be banned. Full Englishes should be eaten on a plate the size of a bin lid. With plenty of broon sauce.

Commie - might I suggest you ban cockerneeees from coming North of Watford Gap? Not only do they get a nose bleed, but they could potentially destroy our beautiful northern scenery.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:48 pm

Nozza wrote:Also, full English breakfast "sandwiches"/"in a bun" should be banned. Full Englishes should be eaten on a plate the size of a bin lid. With plenty of broon sauce.

Commie - might I suggest you ban cockerneeees from coming North of Watford Gap? Not only do they get a nose bleed, but they could potentially destroy our beautiful northern scenery.
hmmm sausage, bacon, egg and bean barmcake to be banned?? It's crazy talk, man. You needto be putting that top the Monster Raving Loony Party.

Much as I would like to ban southerners from travelling north, it's much less satisfying seeing them cry on TV when you relegate them than it is in person. I would certainly countenance banning them from buying homes in the north and/or living here, though.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:49 pm

Nozza wrote:Also, full English breakfast "sandwiches"/"in a bun" should be banned. Full Englishes should be eaten on a plate the size of a bin lid. With plenty of broon sauce.

Hmmm I'm worried about policy on this one. Yes absolutely the sauce must be brown, but HP has obvious connotations to Harry Palmer yet it's way better than "Daddies"...Commie needs to give us some guidance on this area..

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:53 pm

I'm concerned about the sauce bigotry developing here. It's not the colour of the sauce that is important, as long as it's there. I'm partial to a bit of Tommy K and HP on a brekkie - tommy k for the egg yolk, HP for the bacon, then when you've got just your spilled yoke left, mix it all together with the sauces and mop up with buttered white bread.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:00 pm

communistworkethic wrote:I'm concerned about the sauce bigotry developing here. It's not the colour of the sauce that is important, as long as it's there. I'm partial to a bit of Tommy K and HP on a brekkie - tommy k for the egg yolk, HP for the bacon, then when you've got just your spilled yoke left, mix it all together with the sauces and mop up with buttered white bread.
Then lean back on chair and slap stomach three times! :D
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:25 pm

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:
communistworkethic wrote:I'm concerned about the sauce bigotry developing here. It's not the colour of the sauce that is important, as long as it's there. I'm partial to a bit of Tommy K and HP on a brekkie - tommy k for the egg yolk, HP for the bacon, then when you've got just your spilled yoke left, mix it all together with the sauces and mop up with buttered white bread.
Then lean back on chair and slap stomach three times! :D
exactly! I'm looking for a minister of defence....

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:30 pm

From the Office of Prime Ministerial candidate, Communistworkethic.

Breakfast policy.

Breakfast is an important matter, it being the most important meal of the day but one maligned by many and ignored by celebrity chefs. I believe that it is imperative we define what we should consider valid breakfast fodder.....

Breakfast must be served before 11.30am, beyond that and it is "lunch". As a meal it may constitute almost anything; cold curry, left over pizza, mars bar, Full English* breakfast, kippers, toast, cornflakes, frosties, fruit and so on. It must not contain food that resemble wood chippings or the bottom of a budgie cage; muesli and its ilk will be outlawed.

*A "Full English" may consist of any combination of at least 4 the following, 3 of which must be fried egg, bacon and sausage, (there must be at least 2 sausages and 2 pieces of bacon per breakfast to qualify) – eggs, bacon, sausages, beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, black pudding, fried bread, toast, buttered bread or barmcake, tea, coffee. The following items may be added to a "Full English" but will not represent constituent parts: hashbrowns, English muffin, white pudding, fruit juice, potato cakes, scrambled eggs and poached eggs. Sauce must be added and should be either, Ketchup, Brown Sauce or HP sauce. Substituting any contingent part of a Full English for one of these permitted items will mean losing the title "full English" and make it just a "cooked Breakfast". The following items should NEVER be served with a "Full English"; mustard, hotdog sausages, hamburgers, chips, any vegetable other than a tomato sauce covered baked bean, gravy, gritz, waffles, bagels, boiled eggs or kippers.

Taking a "continental breakfast" will only be legal in hotels by foreigners, and they will be charged at least £15 for this. British guests will pay a maximum of £5 for a "Full English", they will also be able to choose any other reasonable breakfast choice, like cold curry for example.

InsaneApache
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by InsaneApache » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:49 pm

May I tender a sugestion on the sauce front?

HP/Daddies is for dinner and tea. For brekky it has to be Worstercestor sauce.
Here I stand foot in hand...talkin to my wall....I'm not quite right at all...am I?

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:49 pm

:pray: Nice one mate