Another win for Hamilton

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:31 pm

blurred wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:Worse he was in second place and shunted by his teammate who was running third. I've never seen that happen with the safety car out. Team owner must have gone beserk - his first potential points of the season and both out in one unnecessary collision.
Fairly sure I can remember Schumacher being a tw*t and putting it into someone's arse-end in Monaco about 3 or 4 seasons ago under the safety car? Fairly sure it was in the tunnel. He might just have lost control and gone into the wall on his own, actually, but either way was a very strange one...
Not sure that a couple of events haven't merged into one here...sometime after the safety car had been out in 2004 race, Alonso crashed coming out of the tunnel and blamed Ralf Schumacher...on restart, the safety car was sent out again and someone (think it was Trulli or Montoya) shunted Michael Schumacher into the wall after Schumacher senior had inexplicably hit the brakes.....

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:43 pm

Worthy4England wrote:Not sure that a couple of events haven't merged into one here...sometime after the safety car had been out in 2004 race, Alonso crashed coming out of the tunnel and blamed Ralf Schumacher...on restart, the safety car was sent out again and someone (think it was Trulli or Montoya) shunted Michael Schumacher into the wall after Schumacher senior had inexplicably hit the brakes.....
That was it, Schumacher dropping the anchor and letting someone go up his arse-end. Can remember him doing something very strange, anyway, and that's it! Curse my goldfish-like memory.

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:12 pm

CAPSLOCK wrote:
communistworkethic wrote:
mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:Hamilton has certainly done a lot to reignite my interest in Formula One. It's incredible to do what he's done in his first season, but he didn't get that drive for nothing and McClaren .
no you're right, it cost ablout £20million in sponsorship he had to bring with him
Did I not once read that Hamilton had been on McLarens radar since he was about 8

He was always going to be a F1 driver
Oh yeah - they have a young drivers programme for sure. In fact, I know someone at Cambridge who is on it. I had no idea, until I saw this photo (and others similar) of him on Facebook.

Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

David Lee's Hair
Passionate
Passionate

Post by David Lee's Hair » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:24 pm

And now he's on The Wanderer what more could he want in life!
Professionalism, the last refuge of the talentless

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:29 pm

Well, I've deliberately avoided posting his name or face, just in case that isn't what he wants!
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families