Chris Moyles sinks to new lows..

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Chris Moyles sinks to new lows..

Post by fatshaft » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:05 am

......even for him. So I'm used to the one record in 25 minutes that it takes me to drive to work, and the waffle of shite he comes out with about his extremely tedious life.

However, this morning, he gets, live on air, a full eye exam! The guy is a buffoon.

Batman

Post by Batman » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:08 am

Child Molesters>>>>>>People who listen to Radio 1.

David Lee's Hair
Passionate
Passionate

Post by David Lee's Hair » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:48 am

Only one station to listen to in the morning, and that's to hear Sir Tezza

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:53 am

David Lee's Hair wrote:Only one station to listen to in the morning, and that's to hear Sir Tezza

Aye. If youre over 40.

David Lee's Hair
Passionate
Passionate

Post by David Lee's Hair » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:04 am

superjohnmcginlay wrote:
David Lee's Hair wrote:Only one station to listen to in the morning, and that's to hear Sir Tezza

Aye. If youre over 40.
:oops: How about 29???

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:19 am

David Lee's Hair wrote:
superjohnmcginlay wrote:

Aye. If youre over 40.
No, you should be listening to death metal happy hardcore bangra.
You got a pipe and slippers as well?

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:32 am

:whack:
I didn't give them permission to photoshop Wogan's head onto my body in that picture.
Businesswoman of the year.

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Post by General Mannerheim » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:45 am

im sure this has been discussed many times?

The mornings are not too bad, Tezza is ok, and talksport talks shite but is ok sometimes, but the best show in a morning is on GMR - trouble is not too many people tune in becuse they think its still that piss flap Terry Christian doing the breakfast, but its not and Eamon & Diane are quality!

Trouble is driving home, struggle to find owt im happy to listen to, scott mills? rather have a tug with a fist full of razor blades than listen to that cockwipe. talksport continues to talk shite, chris evans?, Terry Christian, Legends phone in? all bobbins.

but Radio 1 is just plain shite all day.

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:14 am

CrazyHorse wrote::whack:
I didn't give them permission to photoshop Wogan's head onto my body in that picture.
Think yourself lucky! in real life some bastard photoshopped Wogan's body onto my head. :cry:
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

David Lee's Hair
Passionate
Passionate

Post by David Lee's Hair » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:18 am

superjohnmcginlay wrote:
David Lee's Hair wrote:
superjohnmcginlay wrote:

Aye. If youre over 40.
No, you should be listening to death metal happy hardcore bangra.
You got a pipe and slippers as well?
I wish I had a pipe and slippers, and a smoking jacket!! :pray:

Not certain about death metal in the morning, perhaps a bit of cradle of filth after lunch, but before 8.30, I like to slowly bring myself into the day, although occasionally a bit of hard German Techno doesn't go a miss to wake you up1 :mrgreen:

runningonbravado
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by runningonbravado » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:21 am

Radio 1 is AWFUL. Sara Cox should be gagged and shot. She actually hasn't got a clue. As for Moyles and Scott Mills? 2-bit DJ's who got lucky. Nothing special AT ALL.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:23 am

Plenty on here seem to know an awful lot about Radio 1 and it's DJs considering it's shit and they never, ever listen to it. :mrgreen:
Businesswoman of the year.

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Post by fatshaft » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:59 am

superjohnmcginlay wrote:

Aye. If youre over 40.
Oi. I'm over 40 and wouldn't dream of listening to the shite Radio 2 pushes out. Unfortunately during the week I'm stuck in the midlands or I would probably listen to Rock FM. I don't mind Scott Mills, but that may be down to Laura's dirty bitch laugh more than anything :oops:

Anyway........

Leyther_Matt
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Leyther_Matt » Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:19 pm

Used to tune in to Moyles in t'car in a morning but eventually got sick of the aforementioned 'one record in twenty five minutes' and occasionally listen to Mills in the afternoon, but I've fled to Xfm these days - Jason Manford is pretty decent in the mornings, even though he's a Blue, and Clint Boon (of Inspiral Carpets fame) has a decent show in the evenings.

Got GMR as one of the favourites on my car radio but only gets touched when the football's on.

Just be grateful you don't have to put up with Century all day like I have to at work, has driven many a saint to turn to drink has that rubbish.
This is the rhythm of Zat Knight

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:03 pm

Leyther_Matt wrote: I've fled to Xfm these days - Jason Manford is pretty decent in the mornings.
Me too.
May the bridges I burn light your way

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:05 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Leyther_Matt wrote: I've fled to Xfm these days - Jason Manford is pretty decent in the mornings.
Me too.
I listened to XFM for a while, but I tuned back to Radio 1 because I would rather hear some random funny bits than listen to the same records played over and over. I know most radio stations may play a song a few times during the day, but XFM will repeat a song within an hour!

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:12 pm

keveh wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Me too.
I listened to XFM for a while, but I tuned back to Radio 1 because I would rather hear some random funny bits than listen to the same records played over and over. I know most radio stations may play a song a few times during the day, but XFM will repeat a song within an hour!
Virgin's worse. I swear they have the same playlist everyday and just put it in a different order.

Son of Jardel
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Son of Jardel » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:29 pm

There is NOBODY better than Moyles in the morning - I don't know how anyone can even suggest such a thing!

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Post by fatshaft » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:36 pm

Son of Jardel wrote:There is NOBODY better than Moyles in the morning - I don't know how anyone can even suggest such a thing!
Because I have no interest in hearing what he watched on telly last night, especially because it's usually X-Factor/Dancing on Ice/Strictly/BB or another reality show, none of which I ever watch, and even if I did I don't want a 25 minute reprise the next morning.

I have no interest in listening to his team have a pub quiz every Tuesday morning.

I also have no interest in him slobbering over every single female guest he has on his show like some park bench flasher, with his totally unfunny cringingly awful double-entendres.

And finally, these "jokes/witicisms" that he comes away with are sub-David Brent. "I will shout loudly at you in a sarcastic way until you all laugh" Genius :crazy:

If a DJ is interesting or funny then waffle away (I like Coxy and Vernon for example), but it's radio, play some fecking music!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:00 pm

i'm mostly a R5 and R4 (for the archers) man.... (pipe and slippers..)

I haven't listened to R1 since Mark and Lard were axed.

I have been known to stray onto R2 to hear Radcliffe & Marconie, and to catch Roland Rivron's "Jammin'" - occasionally in the car listen to ChillFM or 6-music

else - it's 5-live pretty much all day....