Which celebrity would you like to have a fight with?

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Luna
Promising
Promising

Post by Luna » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:45 pm

Rasiak. Let's see Megson pick him over Helguson then.

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:50 pm

enfieldwhite wrote:The Chuckle Brothers. :evil:
Yeah but if it all went wrong, EW, you could ended up in the middle of a roasting... imagine hearing them chortle "To me, to you..."

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:04 pm

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
enfieldwhite wrote:The Chuckle Brothers. :evil:
Yeah but if it all went wrong, EW, you could ended up in the middle of a roasting... imagine hearing them chortle "To me, to you..."
Hmm.. rethink.

The Cheeky Girls! :mrgreen:
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"

WhiteArmy
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by WhiteArmy » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:05 pm

jaffka wrote:Feckin Tony Blair

I would make the smug cant lie down, bite the kerb...then I would stamp on his feckin neck...the cant.
Sort of a British History X like? :wink:

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:18 pm

warthog wrote:I had my chance and missed it. Stood next to Mark Lamarr at the Edinburgh Festival. Didn't punch him. Always regretted it.
I have a similiar story, John Aldridge outside the Reebok after a Liverpool match...all i could muster was sh*t moustache you c*nt :oops:

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:55 pm

officer_dibble wrote:John Aldridge outside the Reebok after a Liverpool match...all i could muster was sh*t moustache you c*nt :oops:
Is that like a milk moustache?

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:54 am

WhiteArmy wrote:
jaffka wrote:Feckin Tony Blair

I would make the smug cant lie down, bite the kerb...then I would stamp on his feckin neck...the cant.
Sort of a British History X like? :wink:
quite :wink:

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:32 am

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
officer_dibble wrote:John Aldridge outside the Reebok after a Liverpool match...all i could muster was sh*t moustache you c*nt :oops:
Is that like a milk moustache?
:D
You're a wrong'un.
Businesswoman of the year.

Raven
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Raven » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:05 am

Jamie Oliver :whack:

David Lee's Hair
Passionate
Passionate

Post by David Lee's Hair » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:52 am

Raven wrote:Jamie Oliver :whack:
Seconded

InsaneApache
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by InsaneApache » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:17 pm

Raven wrote:Jamie Oliver :whack:
Not too sure on this one. I get the sentiment but he's a young(ish) lad and handy with a big fcukoff knife. :oops:
Here I stand foot in hand...talkin to my wall....I'm not quite right at all...am I?

Raven
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Raven » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:17 pm

I don't hit girls but if I did that dreadful Fern Cotton would be high on the list

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:27 pm

Peter Kay, the fat waste of oxygen who was once a comedian (just once that is - many moons ago)

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:33 pm

Raven wrote:I don't hit girls but if I did that dreadful Fern Cotton would be high on the list
Oh aye if you ever hear her on the radio you just want to fookin strangle her.
I'll add that fat cnut Moyles, Piers Morgan and that smug cnut Lineker.

Raven
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Raven » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:48 pm

Yep definately a voice to make you want to smash something and I forgot Chris "Mr Unoriginal" Moyles!

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:09 pm

I'd like to punch the following just for starters.......

Nick Grimshaw (T4 & Radio1 presenter) – utter tool. Clearly foisted into the celebrity spotlight for no other reason than he happens to hit three core demographics that suit the cultural zeitgeist amongst Islington TV execs – a bit sort of indie, a bit sort of northern and a bit sort of camp/possibly gay

Steve Jones (T4 presenter) – he’s welsh. Also so in love with himself must lick himself all over before going to bed

Billy Zane – worst movie “star” in history and got to boink Kelly Brook, what better reason does a man need?

Danny Dyer (Geezer and cr@p actor) – west ham supporting scrote that epitomises everything that is bad about them, pitiful “I was in a firm back in the day” persona.

Tammer Hassan – see above

Keith Allen – appalling actor, famous for most of his career for an “it’ll be alright on the night” clip of him drunk on some late night discussion show. He’s everything he claimed to hate that night and more.

John Sessions – couldn’t do improv to save his life. Overacting in the appropriate style but repeating the words from a book or script is not improv. If you are such a good actor why is “who’s line is it” the only thing of note you’ve ever been in?

Lizzie Bardsley –fat, foul-mouthed, reality TV “sleb”, benefit cheating child abuser. The embodiment of everything that is wrong with Britain.

Heather Mills – minesweeper and golddigger. Anyone would be well within their rights to give her a slap and she wouldn’t have a leg to stand on.
Last edited by communistworkethic on Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

The-Wanderer
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by The-Wanderer » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:18 pm

john prescott wel if he doesnt eat me

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:41 pm

communistworkethic wrote:
Billy Zane – worst movie “star” in history and got to boink Kelly Brook, what better reason does a man need?
Is it me? Or is there something just so punchintheheadable about the smug git!

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:57 pm

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:
communistworkethic wrote:
Is it me? Or is there something just so punchintheheadable about the smug git!
I have just had to Google for Billy Zane and I still don't know who he is. :conf: I'll let you give him a slap if you want. He does look a tosser.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:09 pm

communistworkethic wrote:I'd like to punch the following just for starters.......

Nick Grimshaw (T4 & Radio1 presenter) – utter tool. Clearly foisted into the celebrity spotlight for no other reason than he happens to hit three core demographics that suit the cultural zeitgeist amongst Islington TV execs – a bit sort of indie, a bit sort of northern and a bit sort of camp/possibly gay

Steve Jones (T4 presenter) – he’s welsh. Also so in love with himself must lick himself all over before going to bed

Danny Dyer (Geezer and cr@p actor) – west ham supporting scrote that epitomises everything that is bad about them, pitiful “I was in a firm back in the day” persona.

Tammer Hassan – see above

Keith Allen – appalling actor, famous for most of his career for an “it’ll be alright on the night” clip of him drunk on some late night discussion show. He’s everything he claimed to hate that night and more.

John Sessions – couldn’t do improve to save his life. Overacting in the appropriate style but repeating the words from a book or scriot is not improve. If you are such a good actor why is “who’s line is it” the only thing of note you’ve ever been in?

Lizzie Bardsley –fat, foul-mouthed, reality TV “sleb”, benefit cheating child abuser. The embodiment of everything that is wrong with Britain.

Heather Mills – minesweeper and golddigger. Anyone would be well within their rights to give her a slap and she wouldn’t have a leg to stand on.
Agree with all of that haha.

Apart from Heather Mills, the woman is clearly psychologically damaged so probably doesn't deserve a beating, yet!

Wouldn't mind a "fight" with Kelly Brook mind, not a real fight though, more like a gentle mud wrestle! :oops: