2009 Grand National

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

jimbo
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jimbo » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:49 pm

My day at ladies day on Friday was brilliant. Plenty of ale, nice weather and lots of fit girls. Had a shocker on the betting front mind. £30 down on the day!

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:55 pm

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote:I went to the 2007 National. What a day it is. It's nowhere near your average day at the races, which is good enough as it is. There's just so much more going on, and there's some racing every now and again.
I went down to Royal Ascot a couple of years ago. One of our number didn't see a single horse in the entire afternoon.
May the bridges I burn light your way

Jakerbeef
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Jakerbeef » Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:44 pm

How do we know this isn't anti-scouse propaganda.

Either way, I believe it!

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Post by General Mannerheim » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:20 pm

jimbo wrote:My day at ladies day on Friday was brilliant. Plenty of ale, nice weather and lots of fit girls. Had a shocker on the betting front mind. £30 down on the day!
i was there too on friday - great day! only had one winner all day though, then spent my winnings on champagne! didnt see many nice birds though - most were rough as wrestlers! left the coourse before the last race to beat the crowds - pointless, never seen so many people!

jimbo
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jimbo » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:38 pm

General Mannerheim wrote:
jimbo wrote:My day at ladies day on Friday was brilliant. Plenty of ale, nice weather and lots of fit girls. Had a shocker on the betting front mind. £30 down on the day!
i was there too on friday - great day! only had one winner all day though, then spent my winnings on champagne! didnt see many nice birds though - most were rough as wrestlers! left the coourse before the last race to beat the crowds - pointless, never seen so many people!
Granted most of the girls were the colour of Blackpool shirts, but there were a few in there to catch the eye! The only winner I had was Voy por Ustedes which barely won me enough for a bus fare home.