What's in your back yard?

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

finlayson
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by finlayson » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:31 pm

Bodies.....

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:50 pm

finlayson wrote:Bodies.....
I tend to keep mine under the bed.. Maybe you have the right idea, the smells getting a bit too much and the missus is asking questions. I'd hate for her to have to join them

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:13 am

enfieldwhite wrote:Foxes (covered in another thread)

And a large Jewish Cemetary just over the wall. No bother from the neighbours.
And Richard Littlejohn, apparently. Do you have a loaded gun in your house? And with neighbours like him, then if not, why not? Surely there has to be a season for his sort?
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:41 am

Lord Kangana wrote:

And Richard Littlejohn, apparently. Do you have a loaded gun in your house? And with neighbours like him, then if not, why not? Surely there has to be a season for his sort?
Tell me more, I'll oil the Blunderbuss :twisted:

Two years ago I bought a play house for my daughter (then 6) which she rarely plays in. :roll: It's bloody huge and has a mezzanine floor too!

I also bought a Potting shed for the missus after a ''wouldn't it be nice to be able to potter about and plant some flowers, tomatoes etc... conversation. It now stores the bikes. :|
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:45 am

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:Large trampoline that the little buggers never use 'cos "it's got spiders on it"
Firepit
Swingy seat thing that doesn't work properly since the lodger sat on it with all her mates (evidence is on Facebook)Table and chairs, donated by neighbours when they got new ones
Washing

On a nature tip, we get squirrels (but less so since we got a cat) and there was a hedgehog the other year, but either he's not been back or I've not noticed 'cos I've not been out smoking.
It was a five-foot jungle when we moved in so imagine our surprise when we get bluebells every spring, although we do nothing to encourage them.
Is it really appropriate to have a sex swing in your garden when you have kids?

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:56 am

To cut a long story short, an Indian lad at work brought in a Daily Mail. I pointed to Richard Littlejohn's page and said "see him? he hates you and wants you to die because you're obviously not here working for a pittance providing cheap labour, but are in fact ripping this country off for every penny etc etc".

Obviously, we then read what he had to say."Take where I live in Enfield..." it said. I thought to myself "poor Enfield" thinking, of course of your good self, but then realised that the sentiment really should be "poor Enfield". Its claimed he lives in Florida ("poor Florida") on wiki. I really think a vigilante mob should team up and find him, brick his house and stuff, you know. Maybe attack his wife and kids, bit of graffiti. Its how he exhorts people to treat scum, so I can only imagine he'd join in putting his own windows through.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

ratbert
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ratbert » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:58 am

The best way to treat Littlejohn is like Clarkson - ignore him. He angles for a wind-up and a frothy mouthed response in everything he writes.

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:32 am

ratbert wrote:The best way to treat Littlejohn is like Clarkson - ignore him. He angles for a wind-up and a frothy mouthed response in everything he writes.
There is a subtle difference between Clarkson and Littlejohn. You know that Clarkson's on the wind-up whereas Littlejohn actually believes the tripe he writes. I like Clarkson - sorry if that makes me a bad person. :D
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

Bruno
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bruno » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:33 am

Bike, cross trainer, weights......all unused.

ratbert
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ratbert » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:46 pm

Zulus Thousand of em wrote:
ratbert wrote:The best way to treat Littlejohn is like Clarkson - ignore him. He angles for a wind-up and a frothy mouthed response in everything he writes.
There is a subtle difference between Clarkson and Littlejohn. You know that Clarkson's on the wind-up whereas Littlejohn actually believes the tripe he writes. I like Clarkson - sorry if that makes me a bad person. :D
Not at all - Clarkson's fine when being himself, it's just that he doesn't do it as much as he should!

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:58 pm

That's me
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

David Lee's Hair
Passionate
Passionate

Post by David Lee's Hair » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:00 pm

I keep getting the delights of being woken up by fox love in our back yard. At first I thought it was some form of murder which given the half-way house on our road would be plausible.

That said it's better than a friend of mine who gets the delights of Jewish men cottaging in a cemetery waking him up.
Professionalism, the last refuge of the talentless

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:24 pm

David Lee's Hair wrote: That said it's better than a friend of mine who gets the delights of Jewish men cottaging in a cemetery waking him up.
Building? At that time of night? :shock: :twisted:
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:33 pm

David Lee's Hair wrote: That said it's better than a friend of mine who gets the delights of Jewish men cottaging in a cemetery waking him up.
Tower lights. Good piece of kit.

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:27 pm

I doubt they'll be building. They won't be docking either.