Super Pratt!

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Super Pratt!

Post by Hoboh » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:03 pm

Why did they just not shoot him, chuck him in a car in the middle of the dessert and claim bandits must have done it, round up and execute a few peasents job done, no more dodgy jock mp!!!

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:22 pm

Did you forget to take your medication this morning?

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:32 pm

superjohnmcginlay wrote:Did you forget to take your medication this morning?
No I never mentioned anything to do with strapping him naked ontop of an ant hill with nowt but a pic of Harriet Harman to look at all day, at least till the ants ate his eyeballs!

Forgot to add the bit about Blair/browns speech's about Sadams WMD being played over and over again to him!

ratbert
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ratbert » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:46 pm

Hobinho wrote:
No I never mentioned anything to do with strapping him naked ontop of an ant hill with nowt but a pic of Harriet Harman to look at all day, at least till the ants ate his eyeballs!

Forgot to add the bit about Blair/browns speech's about Sadams WMD being played over and over again to him!
And next motion for debate at the Oxford Union is... :crazy:

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:53 pm

ratbert wrote:
Hobinho wrote:

And next motion for debate at the Oxford Union is... :crazy:
Debate with HIM!!!!!! He should have been shot for treason!!! I wanna know why he still wants to be an MP in England, surely his misguided experience and treachery would be more suited to the Scottish parliment?

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:15 pm

Right I think he's on about Galloway who's just been fooked off from Egypt for being a stupid c*nt (probably).

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:29 pm

superjohnmcginlay wrote:Right I think he's on about Galloway who's just been fooked off from Egypt for being a stupid c*nt (probably).
Bit like me I forgot to post the link :oops:

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:42 pm

Hobinho wrote:
superjohnmcginlay wrote:Right I think he's on about Galloway who's just been fooked off from Egypt for being a stupid c*nt (probably).
Bit like me I forgot to post the link :oops:
Ah, that explains my total confusion....
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

mofgimmers
Reliable
Reliable

Post by mofgimmers » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:57 pm

Yep. No idea what's being talked about here.
Viva La Portable Radio!

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:04 pm

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:15 pm

Hobo ... I always find the best rants are the one's where no-one else has a clue what you're ranting about !

Bless.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:35 pm

Galloway is certainly an egomaniac of the first order. But he is in the right on this. Egypt is helping to deny humanitarian aid to Gaza. This is a vile thing to do. So, well done Galloway for exposing this and resisting it and helping to publicise it.

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:53 pm

William the White wrote:Galloway is certainly an egomaniac of the first order. But he is in the right on this. Egypt is helping to deny humanitarian aid to Gaza. This is a vile thing to do. So, well done Galloway for exposing this and resisting it and helping to publicise yourself again.

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:55 pm

S'pose its better than pretending to be a cat. One question though, how is he serving his constituency all the way out there?

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:39 pm

superjohnmcginlay wrote:S'pose its better than pretending to be a cat. One question though, how is he serving his constituency all the way out there?
A constituency that elects a Respect candidate is likely to be pretty supportive of Galloway's position on this. The high percentage of muslim voters and his pro-Palestine, anti-war position helped him win the last election, and they would probably be on his side with this. And MPs don't have to concentrate on exclusively constituency matters anyway.

And yes, I agree, he won't be terribly upset about the personal publicity either.

But that doesn't alter the fact that he's right on this.