This what's your fine business

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:19 pm

Gary The Beaver wrote:
thebish wrote:all seems a bit skanky to me...

"look at me I shag a lot - honest - I do - I'm a right lad/slag I am - really - you should get a load of how much shagging I do!" :roll:
Soooooo........ How did the man of the cloth get on?

[spoiler]Sex at work and in a church gets you double points, no?[/spoiler]
a gentleman never tells....

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:24 pm

"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:43 pm

260.6 - a long and boring life apart from the 60's where I piled up most of the points (IIRC which I'm not supposed to).
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:57 pm

A totally, and unashamed, 'straight' male who's been divorced twice for adultry and never needed any form of drugs to cope with life's shit, this makes me laugh. Add to that, I like the odd drink and I'm one of the world's most detested species, a Catholic and a smoker. Back in your play pens children. :mrgreen:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:18 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:A totally, and unashamed, 'straight' male who's been divorced twice for adultry and never needed any form of drugs to cope with life's shit, this makes me laugh. Add to that, I like the odd drink and I'm one of the world's most detested species, a Catholic and a smoker. Back in your play pens children. :mrgreen:
'kin hell Tango you dark horse!!! (go on whats your score :mrgreen: )

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Post by General Mannerheim » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:37 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:A totally, and unashamed, 'straight' male who's been divorced twice for adultry and never needed any form of drugs to cope with life's shit, this makes me laugh. Add to that, I like the odd drink and I'm one of the world's most detested species, a Catholic and a smoker. Back in your play pens children. :mrgreen:
with respect, you are a mature individual :wink: - you're saying you have never ever tried any form of illegal narcotics? not even in the 'swinging' sixties!?

kudos on nailing all those bitches tho! :D
Last edited by General Mannerheim on Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:38 pm

Big points for sex in a confessional with the priest, and you both having a cigarette afterwards.

Just count... :wink:

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:47 pm

General Mannerheim wrote:
with respect, you are a mature individual :wink: - you're saying you have never ever tried any form of illegal narcotics? not even in the 'swinging' sixties!? kudos on nailing all those bitches tho! :D
It's the truth, nary a single one. Always a leader of fashion, never a follower. :mrgreen:

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Post by General Mannerheim » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:06 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
with respect, you are a mature individual :wink: - you're saying you have never ever tried any form of illegal narcotics? not even in the 'swinging' sixties!? kudos on nailing all those bitches tho! :D
It's the truth, nary a single one. Always a leader of fashion, never a follower. :mrgreen:
you wanna get your skates on then! :D

tbh, i always find this hard to believe, and ive badgered many of my elders with this question and even my nan, straightest of straight laces, admitted to a little toke on someone else's reefer back int day!... ahem

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:47 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
you wanna get your skates on then! :D

tbh, i always find this hard to believe, and ive badgered many of my elders with this question and even my nan, straightest of straight laces, admitted to a little toke on someone else's reefer back int day!... ahem
I don't doubt it, a lot did. Then again, a lot didn't. Maybe I just like being in control, I dunno, but I'm quite happy to always have got by without any artificial stuff. (a drink or two apart, that is, although these days I don't even drink much). Never stopped me having a ball though. Do as you will. :wink:

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:35 pm

I feel that I must support TANGO regarding the supposition that those in the '60s automatically took some illicit drug or other. Why? because nor did I, not even as a trial. So, would those of you who complain about 'older' people stereotyping 'younger' people please accord those who are older than you the proper respect. :wink:

As far as the quiz goes, I must be an absolute bore as my so-called sins garnered me points less than triple figures. Perhaps it's time for a good old night or two on the town and an earnest endeavour to catch up with the rest of you sinners. :mrgreen:

mofgimmers
Reliable
Reliable

Post by mofgimmers » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:39 pm

I totted this up the other day.

My score was something like £920 or something.
Viva La Portable Radio!

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:34 pm

Dujon wrote:I feel that I must support TANGO regarding the supposition that those in the '60s automatically took some illicit drug or other. Why? because nor did I, not even as a trial. So, would those of you who complain about 'older' people stereotyping 'younger' people please accord those who are older than you the proper respect. :wink:

As far as the quiz goes, I must be an absolute bore as my so-called sins garnered me points less than triple figures. Perhaps it's time for a good old night or two on the town and an earnest endeavour to catch up with the rest of you sinners. :mrgreen:
The great Hippie movement didn't rule the world. Apart from a few Duffle coated, long-haired students and some daft birds in kaftans and gipsy head scarves, I don't remember actually seeing a genuine hippie around except on TV. Mods, Rockers and later skinheads were much more a part of sixties Britain. Sure, LSD and other drugs existed, but to think they were taken by everybody is a myth.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:27 am

TANGODANCER wrote:
Dujon wrote:I feel that I must support TANGO regarding the supposition that those in the '60s automatically took some illicit drug or other. Why? because nor did I, not even as a trial. So, would those of you who complain about 'older' people stereotyping 'younger' people please accord those who are older than you the proper respect. :wink:

The great Hippie movement didn't rule the world. Apart from a few Duffle coated, long-haired students and some daft birds in kaftans and gipsy head scarves, I don't remember actually seeing a genuine hippie around except on TV. Mods, Rockers and later skinheads were much more a part of sixties Britain. Sure, LSD and other drugs existed, but to think they were taken by everybody is a myth.
indeed... for most people the 60s were quite a repressed decade...

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:58 pm

Correct, thebish, which is no doubt why quite a few did kick against the pricks.

It was a time when the facade of social respectability (not what really went on) was lampooned unmercifully - not necessarily by the pot smoking psychedelic mob either. Anyway, social strictures seemed to become more relaxed - e.g. Having a child out of wedlock became less of a stigma, although it was hardly looked upon as some sort of badge of honour either.

Still, I look around me now and wonder where we went wrong. Freedom is all well and good, but so is discipline - whether self imposed or forced. Don't get me wrong, we have always had ne'er do wells but around about where I live we have pre-teens and just-teens committing armed robberies for Pete's sake. At least Fagan only trained them in the art of deception and theft.

Whilst it's an exception there was a recently reported case of a young bloke - 14 years of age I think - who has a record of something like 150 incidents to his name. The last was when he was already facing a number of earlier charges. I wonder what would have happened should he have been taken aside by a sergeant after his earlier exploits and been given a clip over the ear, a stern warning and a threat of more of the same?

No, I am not proselytising.

*shrinks away from any responsibility and prepares a humpy*

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Dujon wrote: Whilst it's an exception there was a recently reported case of a young bloke - 14 years of age I think - who has a record of something like 150 incidents to his name. The last was when he was already facing a number of earlier charges. I wonder what would have happened should he have been taken aside by a sergeant after his earlier exploits and been given a clip over the ear, a stern warning and a threat of more of the same?
There was a time when he'd have been shipped sharpish to Australia. :wink:

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:04 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:

they were really nice to drop acid with though, and, you know, cuddle under the duffle coat...

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Post by General Mannerheim » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:26 am

TANGODANCER wrote:

but wasnt Amphetamine use a large part of that culture? as well as cannabis with the mods & skinheads with their reggae and scar music preferences.

Bruno
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bruno » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:02 pm

BAN HIM FOR POSTING THIS JOKE, I FIND IT OFFENSIVE ETC
Was right all along

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:14 pm

Bruno wrote:BAN HIM FOR POSTING THIS JOKE, I FIND IT OFFENSIVE ETC
I had you in mind when I did all the spoilering! Don't let anybody tell you you are useless, we can all learn from your mistakes.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.