Do you live in the Netherlands??

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

sluffy
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by sluffy » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:00 am

Chris, out of respect to this forum I suggest that if you want to talk to me about things personal to you that you use the pm system either on here or BA.

I'm sure most of the people on here who don't even know who you are, have any interest in the matter.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:17 pm

Relax Ghost. You're a member here now as well as BA, and humour isn't exactly banned here. Just be yourself and I'm sure you'll do fine. Admin here aren't influenced by other sites or comments from them and your opinions are welcome on anything. We respect other sites and have no beef with BA or any other Bolton site , and Sluffy is just a member here like the rest. I do agree with him personal stuff is best by pm. Post away.. :wink:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Dutch Amos
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Dutch Amos » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:51 pm

The Ghost of Burnden wrote:

Sluffy,

To be fair, taking the piss out of me on site is fine, but to take it to another site, where I was not even signed up to before it all began is a joke too far.

Firstly it does blacken my name for those who do not know me - and yes although that on BA is somehow done in jest in literally not funny at all on here
how dare you try and impersonate me! you don't even have the right username.

i am the one and only amos from the Mizuho Bank in netherlands. i am a very important job at Mizuho but not so much lately as my boss caught me looking at the ladies. this upset jitka my woman but she could not cry for long as she had to get back in her booth along the canal.

i go to world famous sports bar tonight to drinky drinky, you will be there?

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:07 pm

... and the sniper's finger slid slowly onto the trigger of his trusty Lee Enfield.
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:08 pm

Zulus Thousand of em wrote:... and the sniper's finger slid slowly onto his trusty Enfield.
You bumder

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:12 pm

CAPSLOCK wrote:
Zulus Thousand of em wrote:... and the sniper's finger slid slowly onto his trusty Enfield.
You bumder
Damn, our secret is out! :D
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Is it really that boring a summer we have to be invaded by pretend Van der Valks or whatever? Who the hells interested in a country full of dams with kids whose fingers are stuck in them or a national football team with blackpool type shirts :roll:
Where is Holland anyway? I'll add it to the nuke list if you want! :mrgreen:

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:09 pm

Zulus Thousand of em wrote:
CAPSLOCK wrote:
You bumder
Damn, our secret is out! :D
Oy! :evil:

Nobody puts Big Boy in a corner!

The Ghost of Burnden
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by The Ghost of Burnden » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:29 am

Hobinho wrote:Is it really that boring a summer we have to be invaded by pretend Van der Valks or whatever? Who the hells interested in a country full of dams with kids whose fingers are stuck in them or a national football team with blackpool type shirts :roll:

Woah!!!

Apart from the fool ( :dumb: ) known as Dutch Amos, I actually live in the country!!! :D

But Bolton born and definitely bred, brought up to support my team no matter where I am :oyea:

Not all are like that idiot, Dutch Amos, who is actually Natasha Whittam ( :crazy: ) - from a bedsit in Huddersfield!

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:13 am

The Ghost of Burnden wrote:
Hobinho wrote:Is it really that boring a summer we have to be invaded by pretend Van der Valks or whatever? Who the hells interested in a country full of dams with kids whose fingers are stuck in them or a national football team with blackpool type shirts :roll:

Woah!!!

Apart from the fool ( :dumb: ) known as Dutch Amos, I actually live in the country!!! :D

But Bolton born and definitely bred, brought up to support my team no matter where I am :oyea:

Not all are like that idiot, Dutch Amos, who is actually Natasha Whittam ( :crazy: ) - from a bedsit in Huddersfield!
Really? Are you sure? Have to say I am a bit disappointed. It seemed more of a prank from an idiotic teenage than Mrs. Respecatable herself. Guess it's all starting to slip a bit with time. Anyway take care just following her over to this site could subject you to accusations of stalking.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:19 am

seanworth wrote:
Really? Are you sure? Have to say I am a bit disappointed. It seemed more of a prank from an idiotic teenage than Mrs. Respecatable herself. Guess it's all starting to slip a bit with time. Anyway take care just following her over to this site could subject you to accusations of stalking.
Shades of Warthog. :mrgreen:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

ratbert
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ratbert » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:24 am

Is one of these needed?

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:32 am

More like one of these.

I could have sworn school hadn't broken up yet.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:32 am

Worthy4England wrote:More like one of these.

most yr 11s have finished as GCSEs are over....

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:35 am

thebish wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:More like one of these.

most yr 11s have finished as GCSEs are over....
If they're in that category, you have to fear for their results...