Miniority destroying Northern Ireland

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:18 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Gary the Enfield wrote:I don't like the Orange Marches. It does seem entirely provocative. However, I have read extensively on this site that we live in a democratic society and people have the right to express their views and beliefs under this system. Is this not a similair case?

I don't think there is a decent, all encompassing remedy to this. We may just have to accept the fact that this is what happens in parts of Northern Ireland at this time of year. Like the Rose of Tralee festival. :|
Which is as much like the Orange Marches as Swan Lake is to the Cornish Floral Dance. :wink:
The disparity was deliberate. TD.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:34 pm

Gary the Enfield wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:
Gary the Enfield wrote:I don't like the Orange Marches. It does seem entirely provocative. However, I have read extensively on this site that we live in a democratic society and people have the right to express their views and beliefs under this system. Is this not a similair case?

I don't think there is a decent, all encompassing remedy to this. We may just have to accept the fact that this is what happens in parts of Northern Ireland at this time of year. Like the Rose of Tralee festival. :|
Which is as much like the Orange Marches as Swan Lake is to the Cornish Floral Dance. :wink:
The disparity was deliberate. TD.
Okay, wondered? :wink:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:53 pm

boltonboris wrote:Do any of these people actually bother with religion? Or do they just like a ruck? They always say it's Catholics v Protestants, but in reality it just looks like wankers v dickheads.

All wearing hoodies too.. Ban them
As I mentioned somewhere on here a couple of weeks ago, Boris; driving through Mallusk just after the signing of the Good Friday Agreement, the Isreali flags had gone up at one end of the road and the Palestinian flags had gone up at the other. :roll:
May the bridges I burn light your way