The XBOX ONE Thread

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

89bwfc89
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: The XBOX ONE Thread

Post by 89bwfc89 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:03 pm

No, Xbox One games only.

I've discovered Xbox Fitness. Loads of workout videos free with a gold membership. One of the videos is that Insanity, don't know if people have heard of it?

Jeez, it's hard work!

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:06 pm

Neither the X1 or PS4 are backwards comparable sadly :(

Armchair Wanderer
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Armchair Wanderer » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:19 pm

Do four year olds play XBoxs?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/xbox-one-ebay- ... 40866.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The players you fail to sign never lose you any money.

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:13 pm

Probably bad, but fvck it. I laughed like fvck when he said that his friends and brother were laughing and that his mum said he's a little stupid :lol: and even funnier with that pic
Last edited by plymouth wanderer on Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

Athers
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Athers » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:55 pm

I bet his mum thought he was even sillier when he had a child at 15!
http://www.twitter.com/dan_athers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:02 pm

He should read the listing properly. It clearly says photo in the title :lol:

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:06 am

Any suggestions for games

Its fert lad - he's got FIFA and Battlefield

S'pose its between Forza and some other gory mess
Sto ut Serviam

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:17 am

CAPSLOCK wrote:Any suggestions for games

How old is your lad CAPS? Forza is amazing and will keep him entertained for a long long time. Its not something he can finish in a week.

If you haven't given him his Xbox One yet I would consider swapping Battlefield for Call of Duty Ghosts. Battlefield is having a lot of issues at the moment. Things like progress being lost to not being able to play in games online. A new patch will be coming but not sure when.

Deadrising 3 is another good one that will keep him entertained for a while with plenty to do.

Assassins Creed Black flag is fantastic (long and time consuming again) and he would have played previous games in the series if he currently has a 360 or PS3.

If he likes chopping body parts off then go for RYSE Son Of Rome.

If he is into more laid back gaming then Zoo Tycoon would be a choice. You get to build a zoo and have to maintain the animals whilst keeping customers happy etc..

Lastly, make sure you tell him to download Killer Instinct from the marketplace. It is a free game. You get minimal fighting characters though and would have to purchase other characters if he so wished. (£3 each I think).

Hope that helps mate. Give me a shout or a PM if you need any more info :)

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:19 am

Yeah yeah yeah heard all that before!
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:39 am

ChrisC wrote:

How old is your lad CAPS? Forza is amazing and will keep him entertained for a long long time. Its not something he can finish in a week.

If you haven't given him his Xbox One yet I would consider swapping Battlefield for Call of Duty Ghosts. Battlefield is having a lot of issues at the moment. Things like progress being lost to not being able to play in games online. A new patch will be coming but not sure when.

Deadrising 3 is another good one that will keep him entertained for a while with plenty to do.

Assassins Creed Black flag is fantastic (long and time consuming again) and he would have played previous games in the series if he currently has a 360 or PS3.

If he is into more laid back gaming then Zoo Tycoon would be a choice. You get to build a zoo and have to maintain the animals whilst keeping customers happy etc..

Lastly, make sure you tell him to download Killer Instinct from the marketplace. It is a free game. You get minimal fighting characters though and would have to purchase other characters if he so wished. (£3 each I think).

Cheers
Sto ut Serviam

89bwfc89
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by 89bwfc89 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:22 pm

ChrisC wrote:

Why have I not got Zoo Tycoon!? *adds to letter to Santa* :)

mrkint
Passionate
Passionate

Post by mrkint » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:34 pm

Uncharted 4 teaser!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SnJPTkrD7o" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mrkint
Passionate
Passionate

Post by mrkint » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:10 pm

PC/Mac gamers - get fallout 1, fallout 2 and fallout tactics for free hither - offer ends in a day or so though http://www.gog.com/promo/fallout_series ... promo_2013" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:58 pm

Ours arrived yesterday. Unfortunately it's been sent off to father Christmas so he can deliver it back on crimbo morning.
Businesswoman of the year.

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:02 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:Ours arrived yesterday. Unfortunately it's been sent off to father Christmas so he can deliver it back on crimbo morning.
Good old father Christmas. Helping us bribe our kids since nineteen o plonk 8)

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by a1 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:08 am

ChrisC wrote:He should read the listing properly. It clearly says photo in the title :lol:
i'd bet there was no 'photo of the photo' on the listing.

he probably wouldve tried that "backwards compatibility mode" lie that made it reboot forever, though.

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:57 am

a1 wrote:
ChrisC wrote:He should read the listing properly. It clearly says photo in the title :lol:
i'd bet there was no 'photo of the photo' on the listing.

he probably wouldve tried that "backwards compatibility mode" lie that made it reboot forever, though.

He wouldn't be getting another free console from his local shop if he fecks that one up :lol: