Fathers Day winner announced

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Re: Fathers Day winner announced

Post by Gooner Girl » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:11 pm

Burnden Paddock wrote:That's really cool.
Not easy with 3 year olds with ticklish feet I can tell you (hence the occasional smudge! :oops: )

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:18 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:I have nothing yet :cry: but it is still early - not yet noon here and I expect the kids are all asleep.
Lazy, JSL.
The oldest three are all in the aeronautics industry and often work 12 hour days, so I guess they are allowed to sleep in on a Sunday. Of course they may be up - they all own their own domiciles.
I take it back although I suppose it depends what hours they work I mean if they work 5am - 5pm then why would you be sleeping at gone midday.
Go and work out the time difference between here and Quebec, you fecking dunderhead! :whack:
May the bridges I burn light your way

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:21 pm

^^ It never fckg stops does it ?
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:33 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:I have nothing yet :cry: but it is still early - not yet noon here and I expect the kids are all asleep.
Lazy, JSL.
The oldest three are all in the aeronautics industry and often work 12 hour days, so I guess they are allowed to sleep in on a Sunday. Of course they may be up - they all own their own domiciles.
I take it back although I suppose it depends what hours they work I mean if they work 5am - 5pm then why would you be sleeping at gone midday.
It hadn't gone midday when I wrote that. They go to work early, but not at 5.00 am - maybe 6.30 to beat the traffic. However they have social lives and likely stay up half Saturday night. Sorry Dan - I wish I'd never mentioned it.
No it was me being a tw@t, as you can tell I don't have much of a social life outside of watching sport.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:37 pm

Gooner Girl wrote:We did this for Mr GG.

Very original :oyea: .
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Always hopeful
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Always hopeful » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:31 pm

Having stayed up late last night to watch the footy, the last thing I wanted this morning, was to be woken up by my kids at the crack of dawn offering me breakfast in bed.

Cue Mrs H waking our teenage kids up at the crack of dawn (08:30) forcing them to make me breakfast in bed, then waking me up at 09:00 to offer me breakfast in bed. I grunted my appreciation, then immediately fell asleep. The kids then went back to bed. Mrs H wasn't impressed and has spent the rest of the day in a mood.

Father's Day is great.
Hope is what keeps us going.

Passionate
Passionate

Post by 2399 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:40 am

I got some 'Sh*tty Father that Yells' Sockys so nerr! :?
thebish wrote:Matty T seems to have lost some weight but gained no pace...
Upto page 23 of the Joke Thread! viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4434&start=440" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:47 pm

Lost my dad on Friday so wanted to run away and hide yesterday :( . Had to put a brave face on for my little 2 year old superstar. She managed to go to the shops all by herself and get me the new England top with Daddy on all by herself ;)

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:55 pm

ChrisC wrote:Lost my dad on Friday so wanted to run away and hide yesterday :( . Had to put a brave face on for my little 2 year old superstar. She managed to go to the shops all by herself and get me the new England top with Daddy on all by herself ;)

Sorry to hear that. You're daughter sounds a little star though.

Salford Trotter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Salford Trotter » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:01 pm

I got marshmallows with pictures of my kids on so obviously I can't eat them coz that's like eating your own kids
The Voice Of Reason

Salford Trotter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Salford Trotter » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:03 pm

ChrisC wrote:Lost my dad on Friday so wanted to run away and hide yesterday :( . Had to put a brave face on for my little 2 year old superstar. She managed to go to the shops all by herself and get me the new England top with Daddy on all by herself ;)
Gutted for you Chris...RIP big man
The Voice Of Reason

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:06 pm

Sorry to hear that Chris. Wish I could say something useful. Condolences.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:07 pm

Gary the Enfield wrote:

She is helping me get through things by keeping me busy and keeping me smiling :) Still can't believe it.. My dad was only 55.

Sorry everyone for turning this thread depressing :(

Salford Trotter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Salford Trotter » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:11 pm

ChrisC wrote:
Gary the Enfield wrote:

She is helping me get through things by keeping me busy and keeping me smiling :) Still can't believe it.. My dad was only 55.

Sorry everyone for turning this thread depressing :(
Sounds like your daughter is just the tonic you need right now....keep strong Chris
The Voice Of Reason

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:11 pm

Sorry to hear that. Sounds like you did well to get through the day for your family. Stay strong mate.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:14 pm

Condolences. My father died young (forty years ago now) before I had children. I'm glad yours got to know the superstar.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:24 pm

Thanks everyone for the nice replies :)

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:41 pm

Just noticed this. My condolences Chris. :-(

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:52 pm

Really sorry to hear that Chris. Heartbreaking and far too young :(

Glad your daughter is making you smile. X

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:22 pm

So sorry to learn that, Chris. I really don't know what to add. :( Just hope your wee superstar's pulling you through it - I'm sure she is. God bless, mate.
May the bridges I burn light your way