The Dark Knight.

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:04 pm

Batman wrote:Better not mention that it was my fifth showing yesterday mmmm

Agree about Maggie, but Rachel needed to die. What's wrong with their representation of Gotham (blame Chicago for that)? As for the explosions, yer avin a larf
It just looked completely different to in Begins. None of the gothic-ness

The explosion of the hospital was dire

Batman

Post by Batman » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:05 pm

They were both filmed in Chicago, so the city was unaltered, maybe it was the difference in the way the city was used that seemed different.

I disagree about the explosion, spesh in IMAX when it was so vivid and just bloody loud.

I think those crappy Photoshop Dr Who effects have addled yer brain.

Athers
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Athers » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:51 pm

Not seen Dark Knight but it can't be as good as this 1960s Shark Attack on Batman

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=k_B_n-Rbros

Get the spray!
http://www.twitter.com/dan_athers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Batman

Post by Batman » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:33 am

Not clicked the link, but I agree, the anti-shark Bat repellent spray is a thing of genius.

COMMODORE SCHMITTLAP

BWFC_Wyles
Reliable
Reliable

Post by BWFC_Wyles » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:39 pm

Batman wrote:Better not mention that it was my fifth showing yesterday mmmm

Agree about Maggie, but Rachel needed to die. What's wrong with their representation of Gotham (blame Chicago for that)? As for the explosions, yer avin a larf
I've been 4 times, and I intend to see it on IMAX this week! I FOOOOOKIN LOVE IT!!
"Anything else you'd like? How about real lead in the radiation shields? Urinal cakes, maybe?"

perfan
Reliable
Reliable

Post by perfan » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:48 pm

I went to see it on Sunday and oh my God I was soooo scared and there's too many bangs, but it was a fab film. Oh, did the lady die? I just thought she kind of disappeared ready to show up in another film. And isn't there a Batman baddie called Two Face? Is that how he started then? Sorry, but I've never seen any of the other Batman films.
Buster League Champion!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:43 pm

Batman wrote:They were both filmed in Chicago, so the city was unaltered, maybe it was the difference in the way the city was used that seemed different.

I disagree about the explosion, spesh in IMAX when it was so vivid and just bloody loud.

I think those crappy Photoshop Dr Who effects have addled yer brain.

y'mean when they put a pink trim on the Batmobile???