"Bet he's a right **** when he's not in front of the camera"

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Re: "Bet he's a right **** when he's not in front of the cam

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:44 am

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Finally I may have some clue who we are talking about - it was worse than Only Connect to figure out! And I thought all we had to worry about was the fiscal cliff.
:lol:
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:36 am

Prufrock wrote: Jesus wept (unless you're going to tell me he didn't).

It was a light-hearted comment. This person is famous for being religious. Lots of the established church are anti-gay. So given this famous person has been wanking of a man then haha isn't that funny.

is that rhetorical? cos there is an answer!

Il Pirate
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Il Pirate » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:39 am

bobo the clown wrote:
Bijou Bob wrote:The claim to fame of a good friend of mine is that some years ago, he arrested a very famous ahem, confirmed bachelor for tossing off another bloke in a public toilet. He was rather upset and extremely obnoxious. I can't of course identify the Brown Hatter concerned but can confirm that he wasn't on his Summer Holiday at the time.
How good a friend as I'd be amazed if he lurked in the Shadows doing that. He's always denied it, though everyone knows it.

A friend of mine, who liked to go on a 'busman's holiday', before joining the army; reckons everyone in Italy knew this in the early 60's. Beautiful women used to flock to the hotels in a vain attempt at seduction.

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:48 am

Good friend of mine worked with him on tv and concerts many times in the 70's and 80's. Apparently nailed on and fairly common knowledge even then, despite his protestations to the contrary.

Not that it matters, of course. It's legal. Just as long as they never make it compulsory, eh?
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

Il Pirate
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Il Pirate » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:50 am

[quote="Zulus Thousand of em"]Good friend of mine worked with him on tv and concerts many times in the 70's and 80's. Apparently nailed on and fairly common knowledge even then, despite his protestations to the contrary.

Not that it matters, of course. It's legal. Just as long as they never make it compulsory, eh?[/quote]

You never know what these Tories may do next...........

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:18 am

mrkint wrote:
Prufrock wrote:Finest satirical actor of our time.
and the best tweeter, bar none.

Is to be in eastenders
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: . I don't even watch it but the idea that this man is going to be on prime time television makes me want to cry with laughter.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:34 am

thebish wrote:
Prufrock wrote: Jesus wept (unless you're going to tell me he didn't).

It was a light-hearted comment. This person is famous for being religious. Lots of the established church are anti-gay. So given this famous person has been wanking of a man then haha isn't that funny.

is that rhetorical? cos there is an answer!
Seems in line with the tone of the thread for me. Not that that makes it funny.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.