The Politics Thread

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Who will you be voting for?

Labour
41%
Conservatives
38%
Liberal Democrats
6%
UK Independence Party (UKIP)
No votes
Green Party
9%
Plaid Cymru
No votes
Other
3%
Planet Hobo
3%

Total votes: 32

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Re: The Politics Thread

Post by Harry Genshaw » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:27 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Prufrock wrote:As many as you, you daft bastard. It's not a French exchange programme.
Right well she should keep her bloody trap shut, after all what the fcuk has she done to oppose the attack on the sick and disabled?
In fact come to think of it where was labours pledge to repeal cuts of these sorts?
So she can fcuk off spending money on migrants!
It's a bonkers world you must live in when politicians cant support relaxing immigration controls without having to put some up themselves :conf:
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:23 pm

Hoboh wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
Prufrock wrote:
Just don't post on the guardian comments asking how many she and her left bollock are taking in and supporting.
That got me put on the naughty step!!
Are you surprised that a pointless and facile comment like that got you banned or had your post removed?
I actually said,

"Well how many are you going to let crash at one of your pads Coops?"

Hardly a hanging offence except maybe for being a lousy jokey type answer!
Did you post similar in 15 other threads including the weather, what's on telly and the Guardian Crossword?

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:18 am

Worthy4England wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
Prufrock wrote:
Just don't post on the guardian comments asking how many she and her left bollock are taking in and supporting.
That got me put on the naughty step!!
Are you surprised that a pointless and facile comment like that got you banned or had your post removed?
I actually said,

"Well how many are you going to let crash at one of your pads Coops?"

Hardly a hanging offence except maybe for being a lousy jokey type answer!
Did you post similar in 15 other threads including the weather, what's on telly and the Guardian Crossword?
Hang on a minute bald eagle, this is the po :mrgreen: litics thread and Coops is a prospective political party leader maybe, (in her dreams), a future Prime minister.
The fact migrants crept into it is neither here nor there.

In answer to Harry, it seems all the people with plenty income to dispose of are happy to inflict a burden on those less well off, those who cannot afford to bypass over loaded state systems.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:53 am

In the Sky News hustings, Corbyn suggested the UN should approve any British military deployment as he explained how he had opposed the Nato campaign in Kosovo on the grounds that it lacked UN approval.

He said: “We should have stuck with the UN and given far more support to the UN. Surely we want to live in a world that is based on the rule of international law. The UN is quintessentially part of international law.”
The guy is fcuking barking, the UN!! Don't care about dead bodies do you Jeremy if you think we shouldn't have intervened in Kosovo!

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:32 am

Hoboh wrote:
Prufrock wrote:As many as you, you daft bastard. It's not a French exchange programme.
Right well she should keep her bloody trap shut, after all what the fcuk has she done to oppose the attack on the sick and disabled?
In fact come to think of it where was labours pledge to repeal cuts of these sorts?
The problem with your point is that it is a false equivalent.

Let's say in 1943 I was alive and said 'what the Nazis are doing to those Jews is horrible and wrong, Britain should do all it can to help them and any that escape should be able to live here'. That would be a perfectly reasonable statement. But it certainly wouldn't mean that I should house every single Jew who managed to escape across the channel.

You can see that surely? If someone argues that we should take some refugees that does in no way equate to that person personally housing them.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:41 am

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
It's a bonkers world you must live in when politicians cant support relaxing immigration controls without having to put some up themselves :conf:
it's simply common sense. If you support a cancer charity - you have to do a fixed number of actual cancer operations YOURSELF... FACT.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:46 am

thebish wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
it's simply common sense. If you support a cancer charity - you have to do a fixed number of actual cancer operations YOURSELF... FACT.
Since when have economic migrants been a charity?
And if we were not spending as much money on other folks fcuking self imposed problems we might not have to rely on charity to help cancer victims live longer!
Who actually started all the problems in Syria? The Syrians! and it seems not that many were interested in the Arab spring.
Okay the US went nose poking on behalf of Israel in the aftermath but the Syrians or a good few started it.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:00 pm

Hoboh wrote:Who actually started all the problems in Syria? The Syrians! and it seems not that many were interested in the Arab spring.
That's like saying if I start a war in the UK and it knocks your fcuking house down, it's your fault. Jaysus wept.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:47 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Hoboh wrote:Who actually started all the problems in Syria? The Syrians! and it seems not that many were interested in the Arab spring.
That's like saying if I start a war in the UK and it knocks your fcuking house down, it's your fault. Jaysus wept.
If you did that I actually shoot you or anyone else that threatened to in a war scenario, not leg it off to Saudi because they have money even though their customs and religion are nothing like mine!

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:49 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
The problem with your point is that it is a false equivalent.

Let's say in 1943 I was alive and said 'what the Nazis are doing to those Jews is horrible and wrong, Britain should do all it can to help them and any that escape should be able to live here'. That would be a perfectly reasonable statement. But it certainly wouldn't mean that I should house every single Jew who managed to escape across the channel.

You can see that surely? If someone argues that we should take some refugees that does in no way equate to that person personally housing them.
Well at least this bloke is prepared to put his money where his mouth is!

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/egy ... ?ocid=iehp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:00 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
If you did that I actually shoot you or anyone else that threatened to in a war scenario, not leg it off to Saudi because they have money even though their customs and religion are nothing like mine!
What a ridiculous person.

You ain't going to shoot me if it's been knocked down by a mortar and landed on yer heed. You ain't going to shoot me if my gun's bigger than your gun. You ain't going to shoot me whilst you're trying to clamber out of the rubble and I actually have hold of your gun, Mr-fecking-Rambo. You also clearly ain't going to shoot me, if, like most of the non-combatants in these places you don't have a fcuking gun.

:-)

I've been trying to work out if you're being intentionally dense but I think you're actually the genuine article.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:19 pm

worthy would obviously use an anonymous and untraceable drone-strike... there'd be nobody to shoot...

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:25 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:

You ain't going to shoot me if it's been knocked down by a mortar and landed on yer heed. You ain't going to shoot me if my gun's bigger than your gun. You ain't going to shoot me whilst you're trying to clamber out of the rubble and I actually have hold of your gun, Mr-fecking-Rambo. You also clearly ain't going to shoot me, if, like most of the non-combatants in these places you don't have a fcuking gun.

I've been trying to work out if you're being intentionally dense but I think you're actually the genuine article.
I worked you out a good while ago but I won't post it because I have no wish to get banned and yes I would join up with other like minded people and hunt your types down if you started a civil war, you don't have to be 'Rambo' merely to have some balls to say enough is enough!

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:21 pm

You'd last five minutes.

"Tosser run-over after home-made rocket launcher throws him under mid-life crisis motorbike.

Drone unharmed."
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:12 am

Hoboh wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:

I worked you out a good while ago but I won't post it because I have no wish to get banned and yes I would join up with other like minded people and hunt your types down if you started a civil war, you don't have to be 'Rambo' merely to have some balls to say enough is enough!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh dear. I wasn't suggesting I was going to start a civil war...It was a hypothetical me, depicting some hypothetical scenarios.

Clearly you think there's some sort of balance between an armed militia on one side and an armed government force in the middle and all the poor sods caught in between have to do is "rise up" against them both.

I think you've just taken the biscuit, as in "that takes the biscuit". It's not a real biscuit - that's hypothetical too...

I shall rest safer in my bed knowing that if some heavily armed militia starts a Civil War in the UK against the significantly armed state, whilst I'm asleep, Wing Commander Hobes and his like minded people, will have banished them by the time I awake. Cheers fella. :-)

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:02 am

Hoboh wrote: I would join up with other like minded people
Ah. It's at this point that the flaw in your plan becomes apparent, Hoboh. :D
May the bridges I burn light your way

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:05 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Hoboh wrote: I would join up with other like minded people
Ah. It's at this point that the flaw in your plan becomes apparent, Hoboh. :D
:lmfao: :lmfao:

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:29 am

Well - at least she has a sense of humour! 8)

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:14 am

How many hot dinners has she had?

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:59 am

Prufrock wrote:You'd last five minutes. "Tosser run-over after home-made rocket launcher throws him under mid-life crisis motorbike.

Drone unharmed."
Yeah like you know everything about me, some of us didn't spend our youth pouncing about in pink nighties on French balconies (and given a few more years something I doubt will be repeated unless you want throwing off a near by tall building).
The stupidity of supposedly so called intelligent people beggars belief, you with your love everyone even though some of them would burn you alive, others masturbating over an EU lead and dictated to, by our former enemies who quite frankly are losing the plot, thinking millions of followers of Islam with a totally different culture are going to settle and become and provide an economic benefit.
Laws and regulations are being broken all over Europe by these migrants now, try to enforce them and you get groups of chanting fanatics despicably waving babies over their heads demanding 'rights', yep a great prospect in store!