Separate thread to whine about *ManFlu

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Re: Separate thread to whine about *ManFlu

Post by Gary the Enfield » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:51 pm

Gooner Girl wrote:
Gary the Enfield wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:
Gary the Enfield wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:Everybody, and I mean everybody but me, at work has a raspy sore throat; and everybody, I mean everybody but me, at work are coughing their feckin viruses into the air with gay abandon. Not the sort of gay abandon that decimates society with a creeping liberalisation, but the sort of gay abandon that newsreaders would describe a women's institute meeting discussing kiwi fruit jam in the nineten fifties as having.

Do you have a theory as to why? I bet you do! :wink:

Coincidentally I have a sore throat this morning. That is, it FEELS like the onset of a sore throat but I can't be sure it's not this awful smog we have down here at the moment. It smells too. :|
Well city boy, if you will live so near Tottenham I dunno what you expect! ;)

The smell's probably from living too close to the ARSEnal.
So juvenile! :roll: :D

Come down to Sussex, its lovely and fresh here!

South of the river? Not bloody likely!

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:52 pm

Gary the Enfield wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:Everybody, and I mean everybody but me, at work has a raspy sore throat; and everybody, I mean everybody but me, at work are coughing their feckin viruses into the air with gay abandon. Not the sort of gay abandon that decimates society with a creeping liberalisation, but the sort of gay abandon that newsreaders would describe a women's institute meeting discussing kiwi fruit jam in the nineten fifties as having.

Do you have a theory as to why? I bet you do! :wink:

Coincidentally I have a sore throat this morning. That is, it FEELS like the onset of a sore throat but I can't be sure it's not this awful smog we have down here at the moment. It smells too. :|
Strangely enough, I've got this theory... :wink:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:11 pm

It's all car drivers fault.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:22 pm

Well, I'm ill as f*ck. Worst sore throat I've ever had. Not been able to sleep more than a couple of hours in the last three nights, totally delirious at work. Fun. Using more anaesthetic throat spray than I think is safe, but oh well.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Beefheart
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Beefheart » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:40 pm

Prufrock wrote:Well, I'm ill as f*ck. Worst sore throat I've ever had. Not been able to sleep more than a couple of hours in the last three nights, totally delirious at work. Fun. Using more anaesthetic throat spray than I think is safe, but oh well.
Why are you in work?

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:19 pm

I hate staying at home, end up feeling worse. Work at least distracts me, whereas at home, after a couple of hours, all I do is sit around thinking about how shit I feel. If it's something that involves expulsion at one end or the other, I'll stay off coz it's not fair to give other people that, but if it's man-flu I'd rather go in.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:55 pm

Prufrock wrote:I hate staying at home, end up feeling worse. Work at least distracts me, whereas at home, after a couple of hours, all I do is sit around thinking about how shit I feel. If it's something that involves expulsion at one end or the other, I'll stay off coz it's not fair to give other people that, but if it's man-flu I'd rather go in.
I'm sure your fellow workers truly appreciate your dedication!
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:58 pm

I have the world's worst headache.
I have extraneous feelings in limbs that shouldn't be there.
But worse, I'm not disenraged; if anything I'm more enraged than I've ever fxckin' felt.
I feel more shit than that dinosaur that's been dead for 65 million years after suffering more rex-flu than most of us gather in a lifetime of misery. Feck.
Hopefully I'll wake up properly soon. I have the luxury of watching tv from a prone position tonight, better than the enforced upright stance I've had to endure for the last ten hours coz the tw*ts read welded the incorrect blood vessels together.
Private medicine! Feck right off.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:05 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:I have the world's worst headache.
I have extraneous feelings in limbs that shouldn't be there.
But worse, I'm not disenraged; if anything I'm more enraged than I've ever fxckin' felt.
I feel more shit than that dinosaur that's been dead for 65 million years after suffering more rex-flu than most of us gather in a lifetime of misery. Feck.
Hopefully I'll wake up properly soon. I have the luxury of watching tv from a prone position tonight, better than the enforced upright stance I've had to endure for the last ten hours coz the tw*ts read welded the incorrect blood vessels together.
Private medicine! Feck right off.
Sounds like a bit more than man flu. Hope you're on the mend soon.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:15 pm

Hang in there Spotski. It's the cure. :wink:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?