Today I'm angry about.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Re: Today I'm angry about.....

Post by malcd1 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:47 am

bobo the clown wrote:
Prufrock wrote:Somehow I respect them even less! They should have thought about it properly before they did it. Either they genuinely believe he's rehabilitated and should play football again, in which case I'd disagree but at least they'd have had the nuts to do what they believe; or, they think he might be innocent depending on the result of the CCRC review and potential appeal, in which case let him train until that's done and then decide either way; or, decide that that's not the sort of role model you want for your young supporters and so don't let him train int he first place; instead, they appear to have thought "he's quite good at football so we'd like him back even thought he's a shit, let's chance it, oh no it's got tough, let's f*ck him off".
↑↑↑ Once every 6 months or so you post something I agree with.

Bravo. Keep it up.
:shock: Shit, I agree with him too.
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:58 am

LeverEnd wrote: Is he about to sign for Wigan? I'm sure dinosaur dave has some views on the case.
Do Taffs chase money too? :wink:
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:00 am

I was going to say "Only if it's stuffed up the aris of a sheep ", but I'm not Dave Whelan.
Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.

wigan white
Reliable
Reliable

Post by wigan white » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:21 pm

Bijou Bob wrote:I was going to say "Only if it's stuffed up the aris of a sheep ", but I'm not Dave Whelan.
Dave Whelan is an absolute COCK of the highest order (and thats the opinion of most Wiganers, even the majority who I know that are season ticket holders at Latics).

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:41 pm

Back to the wacky world of Tesco Car Insurance. Some months ago, I posted that some fcuker reversed into me on a main road whilst I was stationary at a set of lights (July). His Insurer Royal Sun Alliance eventually managed to contact him after I'd provided my insurer with the address of where he lived and he admitted liability in the first week of September (allegedly RSA didn't know).

I re-contacted Tesco last week, who doubled my insurance premium inside 24 hours to ask what the fcuk was taking so long, to be told "we gave his insurers 21 days to settle". I pointed out by my rough maths, that would have still been in September and it was now November. They took a note to call me back, pointing out their system said they should have chased it on the 4th November (which had also now passed). Good to their word, they called be back and said "The Third Party Insured had elected to pay direct the sums required and hadn't done so yet"

They got the response "And that has precisely what, to do with me? We haven't initiated action against him, we've initiated it against his Insurance company go tell them they have 24 hours to settle otherwise I'm taking them and you to Claims for fcuking incompetence."

They settled up 24 hours later. Apparently the bit of Tesco's that handles my claim doesn't deal with my Premiums, so I guess I'll need to contact them too now or wait another 3 months for no fcuker to deal with it. Oh and the Solicitors that Tesco appointed to get my Excess back - they're "nothing to do with Tesco's" apparently. "We have the same trouble getting information from them as you do..." Well frankly I don't give a fcuk about that either.

Fcuking charlatans the lot of them.

Which should I call first? The Solicitors or Tesco's Customer Services? Neither of them will be able to find my alleged "Claims Handler" anyhow.

Tw@ts.

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:16 pm

A couple of days ago an eighty-six year old gentleman was minding his own business walking home in one of Sydney's inner city suburbs. Two young'ns set about him clattering him to the deck and robbing him (of what I don't know). Fortunately the incident was caught on CCTV, although the stills I've seen were pretty grainy. Nevertheless the local bobbies were onto them pretty quickly and they were arrested, charged, and subsequently refused bail. Both are females.

If they are found guilty I sincerely hope that justice prevails and that they receive a hefty sentence. The gent involved seems to be all right although his face looks like someone clobbered him with a sledgehammer.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:13 am

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014 ... ges-page-3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oh FFS!

Liberals are taking a pounding in the polls but still seem to think they can dictate lifestyle to everyone, I give up. :hang:

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:58 am

Those bloody do-gooder liberals Tescos and their namby pamby ways. I expect they'll be paying their staff a living wage next so they don't have to salve their conscience by promoting The Trussell Trust.

Bastards.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:55 am

TBF LK, tits are a fundamental human right, and hobes has to be consistent when promoting them.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:35 am

This smacks to me of Tesco not wanting crowds of blokes stood around reading the papers and blocking the aisles, rather than a moral stance.
Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:00 pm

it's what our brave boys all fought for - the key human right to have tits&arse displayed in supermarkets next to the bourbon biscuits... don't let these liberals b'stards destroy the fundmentals of our British culture...

bedwetter2
Reliable
Reliable

Post by bedwetter2 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:15 pm

Lucy-Ann Holmes of nomorepage3 should get her tits ooot for the lads, otherwise how can we be sure whether she is just a hypocritical little minx or not?

Beefheart
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Beefheart » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:13 pm

Not that I'd ever buy The Sun, but since when did feminism mean puritanical censorship? Given that the internet exists what would stopping Page 3 actually achieve?

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:24 pm

Beefheart wrote:Not that I'd ever buy The Sun, but since when did feminism mean puritanical censorship? Given that the internet exists what would stopping Page 3 actually achieve?
has anyone mentioned feminism? are Tesco's feminists? Is the way they display newspapers - still available for you to purchase REALLY "puritanical censorship"? really??

Beefheart
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Beefheart » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:59 pm

thebish wrote:
Beefheart wrote:Not that I'd ever buy The Sun, but since when did feminism mean puritanical censorship? Given that the internet exists what would stopping Page 3 actually achieve?
has anyone mentioned feminism? are Tesco's feminists? Is the way they display newspapers - still available for you to purchase REALLY "puritanical censorship"? really??
I'm talking about the Stop Page 3 campaign in general.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:05 pm

Prufrock wrote:TBF LK, tits are a fundamental human right, and hobes has to be consistent when promoting them.
You ever have a day off being a prick?
This is just another one of those small steps to controlling everything.
Christ on a bike Miss goody two shoes would be better off demonising her female compatriots who wander about in skin tight dresses (usually two sizes too small) with their tits hanging out all over the place every weekend around town, in public! It is disgusting you cannot take the young ones out for a meal or to the cinema without clapping eyes on all that disgusting flesh!

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:04 pm

You can scoff, but if this had been done earlier maybe Savile wouldn't have been so weird and those Moors Murderers wouldn't have got their odd ideas.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:43 pm

Worthy4England wrote:Back to the wacky world of Tesco Car Insurance. Some months ago, I posted that some fcuker reversed into me on a main road whilst I was stationary at a set of lights (July). His Insurer Royal Sun Alliance eventually managed to contact him after I'd provided my insurer with the address of where he lived and he admitted liability in the first week of September (allegedly RSA didn't know).

I re-contacted Tesco last week, who doubled my insurance premium inside 24 hours to ask what the fcuk was taking so long, to be told "we gave his insurers 21 days to settle". I pointed out by my rough maths, that would have still been in September and it was now November. They took a note to call me back, pointing out their system said they should have chased it on the 4th November (which had also now passed). Good to their word, they called be back and said "The Third Party Insured had elected to pay direct the sums required and hadn't done so yet"

They got the response "And that has precisely what, to do with me? We haven't initiated action against him, we've initiated it against his Insurance company go tell them they have 24 hours to settle otherwise I'm taking them and you to Claims for fcuking incompetence."

They settled up 24 hours later. Apparently the bit of Tesco's that handles my claim doesn't deal with my Premiums, so I guess I'll need to contact them too now or wait another 3 months for no fcuker to deal with it. Oh and the Solicitors that Tesco appointed to get my Excess back - they're "nothing to do with Tesco's" apparently. "We have the same trouble getting information from them as you do..." Well frankly I don't give a fcuk about that either.

Fcuking charlatans the lot of them.

Which should I call first? The Solicitors or Tesco's Customer Services? Neither of them will be able to find my alleged "Claims Handler" anyhow.

Tw@ts.
so without asking the obvious question! What The F*ck Did You Expect?
Tescos??????
Insurance!!!!!
Get to feck.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:21 pm

^^^^ they are just the brokers. The real insurers will be the same s most others. Still fine-print abusing shite-hawks, but no less capable as any others.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:22 pm

bobo the clown wrote:^^^^ they are just the brokers. The real insurers will be the same s most others. Still fine-print abusing shite-hawks, but no less capable as any others.

nahhh - I'm sure it's Doris off till number 7 jobsharing with Kevin from the fish-stall who sort out Tesco Insurance claims! :wink: