Today I'm angry about.....

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Today I'm angry about.....

Post by Worthy4England » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:17 pm

Do they stop you getting to the doctors?

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:24 pm

Worthy4England wrote:Do they stop you getting to the doctors?
They've actually killed people by being killed, yes. The woman two doors up from me aged 75 had a heart attack about three years ago. Unfortunately she picked a bank holiday Monday to have it. The ambulance was five hours late due to multiple bike crashes on the A6, A515, and surrounding B roads. On the very same day that happened it took me seven (7) hours to travel the twenty one miles from my mother's house back to my own. So you might joke about it, but it actually is a problem.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:28 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:An AK-47 wouldn't go amiss...
(oh, the irony)!
:lol:
Come on they are hardly Hell's Angels who smash up the town are they?
Now we won't get into a discussion about wanna be aging boy racers in Pidgeon chested puffed up pretend supercars eh :wink:
Hells Angels!? If only, might keep the riff raff away. If any 'gang' are involved in anything it's the Outlaws round here. It's not the clubs that are the problem. The problem comes in four flavours:
50 year old tosspots who've rediscovered a lost youth they never actually had. They're the ones killing themselves on weekly basis and causing chaos on the roads.
20 year old knobs who think they're at the fxcking TT races. They're the causing the accidents killing the rest of the population.
17 year old wannabe knobs on bikes that go about ten mile an hour but sound like 747s taking off. They don't kill anybody except my eardrums and scare the wildlife and farm animals.
The other tosspots of all ages who aren't happy enough to just fxck up the roads but who insist on going off piste. I had two cx ts travellkng through my back garden last month.
Boy racers in cars are just fannys. Bikers are poisonous tw*ts.
Any body that pisses about in a so called boy racer, road going (now that's a laugh) cart is a nice person in my book, first real bend and they are off the road, bit of vroom in the engine without brakes or suspension or brains to match!

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:31 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:Do they stop you getting to the doctors?
They've actually killed people by being killed, yes. The woman two doors up from me aged 75 had a heart attack about three years ago. Unfortunately she picked a bank holiday Monday to have it. The ambulance was five hours late due to multiple bike crashes on the A6, A515, and surrounding B roads. On the very same day that happened it took me seven (7) hours to travel the twenty one miles from my mother's house back to my own. So you might joke about it, but it actually is a problem.
So all you commuting to work snarling up every road in the mornings and evenings have never 'killed' anyone then? You delays in the traffic jams to the ambulance.
None argument most crashed bikes are scooped off the roads in minutes.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:32 pm

Hoboh wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
(oh, the irony)!
Now we won't get into a discussion about wanna be aging boy racers in Pidgeon chested puffed up pretend supercars eh :wink:
Hells Angels!? If only, might keep the riff raff away. If any 'gang' are involved in anything it's the Outlaws round here. It's not the clubs that are the problem. The problem comes in four flavours:
50 year old tosspots who've rediscovered a lost youth they never actually had. They're the ones killing themselves on weekly basis and causing chaos on the roads.
20 year old knobs who think they're at the fxcking TT races. They're the causing the accidents killing the rest of the population.
17 year old wannabe knobs on bikes that go about ten mile an hour but sound like 747s taking off. They don't kill anybody except my eardrums and scare the wildlife and farm animals.
The other tosspots of all ages who aren't happy enough to just fxck up the roads but who insist on going off piste. I had two cx ts travellkng through my back garden last month.
Any body that pisses about in a so called boy racer, road going (now that's a laugh) cart is a tw*t in my book, first real bend and they are off the road, bit of vroom in the engine without brakes or suspension or brains to match!
Marvellous, so now its a competition to see how many fxckheads can bugger the roads up. Superb, keep it up.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:39 pm

Great, it's in the National News now, that makes it all better eh?
Fxcking dictatorship through mass Biker Fascism. http://www.itv.com/news/central/2016-03 ... n-protest/.
:roll:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:48 pm

Whereas those blokes who choose to soup up a small family hatchback so it's capable of speeds which are unjustifiable and frankly ludicrous are absolutely fine?
Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:36 pm

48 in a 40
May the bridges I burn light your way

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:19 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
(oh, the irony)!

that's a neat trick! :wink:

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:23 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote: Fxcking dictatorship through mass Biker Fascism.

:shock: the BWFC_Insane school of hyperbole has a lot to answer for!!

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:36 pm

thebish wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote: Fxcking dictatorship through mass Biker Fascism.

:shock: the BWFC_Insane school of hyperbole has a lot to answer for!!
We'll see when I'm interviewed on next Thursday for my complaint against the police for doing fxck all about said fascism... Derbyshire incident no657.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:38 pm

Bijou Bob wrote:Whereas those blokes who choose to soup up a small family hatchback so it's capable of speeds which are unjustifiable and frankly ludicrous are absolutely fine?
Thousands of us, in one place???
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:40 pm

thebish wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
(oh, the irony)!

that's a neat trick! :wink:
Its a fact... As in bikers killing themselves on a weekly basis. But you knew that already...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:47 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:48 in a 40
Just saw that... :lol:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:26 pm

Live and let live man. Life's too short. Enjoy your car, but don't get overheated about other's hobbies.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:35 pm

Bijou Bob wrote:Live and let live man. Life's too short. Enjoy your car, but don't get overheated about other's hobbies.
Strangely enough that's what the police have told me when they finally bothered to contact me. Fxck that, that's the last time I want my day turned over like that because of anybody's hobby. Just because a thousand people think they're in the right doesn't make it so.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:41 pm

Suit yourself Spots, it's your blood pressure. One man's anger never really changed much.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:00 pm

I'm off out forran e-cig.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:22 am

Worthy4England wrote:I'm off out forran e-cig.
Too late, I'd retired from the fray...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:45 am

Lost Leopard Spot wrote: Its a fact... As in bikers killing themselves on a weekly basis. But you knew that already...

like I said - that's a very neat trick!

sincerely - I wish a speedy recovery and a prompt return to gainful employment! :wink: